Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to restore deleted musics by trolls in a collaborative playlist ?

Solved!

How to restore deleted musics by trolls in a collaborative playlist ?

Premium

France

Redmi Note 8 

MIUI GLOBAL 11.0.9

Hello there, 

I am a French guy from an internet community called "jeuxvideo.com" 

I made a Topic to create a collaborative playlist to share different music taste and it was well received, to avoid trolls i've contacted the people who were interested by it in private, we had a playlist with a hundreds of song and about 30 people who contribute but a hour ago a troll have deleted all the music from it and i can't restore the music deleted.

The playlist is still alive but nothing in 

I would like to know if it is possible to restore the song deleted and if it's possible to know the name of the guy who removed all the musics.

Link to the playlist : https://open.spotify.com/playlist/16IIuXct0i97I6MlG495Pk?si=Mz3_5Fo8TH-qJG1U_zCxOA

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Tjader 

Sorry to hear that someone messed with your playlist. That must be frustrating! There might be some good news but there is some bad news. Bad news first.... unfortunately, there isn't a way to recover deleted songs in the playlist. The good news is that there might be some hope. Since you worked with other people on the playlist, ask them if they listen to any of the songs recently. If they did, then have them check their history. The history has at the most 50 songs that were recently listened to. Also, check yours too. If some of the songs are in your history then you can put them back.  At least, hopefully, you don't have to start from scratch.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Keanu_C

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Tjader 

Sorry to hear that someone messed with your playlist. That must be frustrating! There might be some good news but there is some bad news. Bad news first.... unfortunately, there isn't a way to recover deleted songs in the playlist. The good news is that there might be some hope. Since you worked with other people on the playlist, ask them if they listen to any of the songs recently. If they did, then have them check their history. The history has at the most 50 songs that were recently listened to. Also, check yours too. If some of the songs are in your history then you can put them back.  At least, hopefully, you don't have to start from scratch.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Keanu_C

Suggested posts