Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 20 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • robertwolf1
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • matneym
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[Desktop][Your Library] Some local files do not show their cover art

I recorded a gif of it happening: https://gyazo.com/4c7512e91118a3741a57ce3086e2cf29 I'm listening to JDGAF and it shows the song and the Slim Shady EP cover art at the bottom but when I go to the next song which is on a different mixtape with differ...

• I recorded a gif of it happening: https://gyazo.com/4c7512e91118a3741a57ce3086e2cf29   I'm listening to JDGAF and it shows the song and the Slim Shady EP cover art at the bottom but when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Radio] Radio Artist/Song Variety

All of my radios play the same artists, no matter who I create a radio for. It always adds the same songs and artists I've been listening to, not matching the genre or vibe of the radio. I understand that the algorithm plays songs I enjoy, but I also...

• Visitor
  • All of my radios play the same artists, no matter who I create a radio for. It always adds the same songs and artists I've been listening to, not matching the genre or vibe of the radio. I understand...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Release Radar Sync Problem between different devices

Hey there, I love the release radar suggestions and i'm listening to them every week. I experience the following problem regularly. When I dislike a song on one device, that is not synchonized to my other devices like tablet or desktop. On them it st...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   I love the release radar suggestions and i'm listening to them every week.   I experience the following problem regularly. When I dislike a song on one device, that is not ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files Won't Sync to Mobile

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone 8 plus and Dell Inspiron Laptop)Operating System(Windows 10 Home) My Question or IssueI've put some local files on my computer and have followed all the steps for syncing them to Spotify Mobile, but nothin...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device (iPhone 8 plus and Dell Inspiron Laptop) Operating System (Windows 10 Home)    My Question or Issue I've put some local files on my compu...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant sync local files between desktop and phone ( windows 10 and android)

PlanPremiumCountryGreeceDeviceSamsung Galaxy A71Operating SystemAndroid 10, Windows 10 on my desktop My Question or IssueI have tried everything but the local files show up on my phone greyed out and with an exclamation point next to them. I can play...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Greece Device Samsung Galaxy A71 Operating System Android 10, Windows 10 on my desktop   My Question or Issue I have tried everything but the local files show up o...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Slow playback speed of album

DeviceiMacOperating System11.0.1 My Question or IssueI noticed that the album "The world is yours (**bleep**)" (spotify:album:2IFYwngVEg7DZTDVIo51uy) of Scarface has a very slow playback speed. How can this be corrected ?

• Visitor
  • Device iMac Operating System 11.0.1   My Question or Issue I noticed that the album "The world is yours (**bleep**)" (spotify:album:2IFYwngVEg7DZTDVIo51uy) of Scarface has a very slow play...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When will algorithm starts recommending songs I like

PlanFreeCountry Device(PC)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueHello, I'm planning to buy Premium in the upcoming months. Before buying I want to test how good Spotify is. I started by adding my favourite songs (about 80-100).After a few ...

•   Plan Free Country   Device (PC) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hello, I'm planning to buy Premium in the upcoming months. Before buying I want to tes...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Reporting unfamiliar artists in play history

Even after having logged out everywhere and changed my password, I'm still being shown Tagalog grindcore music that seems to have wound up in my play history. Besides just... hoping that my listening will eventually work them out of my suggestions, i...

• Visitor
  • Even after having logged out everywhere and changed my password, I'm still being shown Tagalog grindcore music that seems to have wound up in my play history.   Besides just... hoping that my ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
    spoofing
    suspicious activity
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Please tell me there's a way to revert my spotify playlist to a previous snapshot of it

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(Samsung A20, PC)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI was browsing Spotify Stat websites because I was bored, and I came on one that shuffled a playlist. It was very early in the morning and I didn't really thin...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (Samsung A20, PC) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I was browsing Spotify Stat websites because I was bored, and I came on one that sh...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: New Desktop Experience - your feedback wanted!

Hi - this isn't directly related to the new desktop experience but I can't figure out how to post this question elsewhere.Would someone either help me with an answer or tell me where to post for help?Thanks!Here is my question:When I share a playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - this isn't directly related to the new desktop experience but I can't figure out how to post this question elsewhere. Would someone either help me with an answer or tell me where to post for he...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Your Daily Drive not appearing anymore.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone 11 Pro Max, Desktop, Dell G7 Laptop)Operating System(Windows 10, iOS 13.3) My Question or IssueEvery time I access Spotify on any of my devices, Your Daily Drive no longer appears. Even when I click on it ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device (iPhone 11 Pro Max, Desktop, Dell G7 Laptop) Operating System (Windows 10, iOS 13.3)   My Question or Issue Every time I access Spotify on any...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution "Add Songs" feature in playlist needs to play more of a song

PlanPremiumCountryUSA My Question or IssueRepro Steps:* Open a playlist* Click the "Add Songs" button at the top* Pick a song Expected behavior:It should play the whole song, while giving me a chance to add it to the playlist at any time. This would ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA  My Question or Issue Repro Steps: * Open a playlist * Click the "Add Songs" button at the top * Pick a song   Expected behavior: It should play the whol...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Daily Drive gone?

None of the below information is PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8 & S10Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueSince today, the daily drive playlist is gone. Where is it?! It was the perfect mix of my favorite music and up to d...

• None of the below information is  Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy S8 & S10 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Since today, the daily drive ...
  • GreyToTheGrave
  • Music Fan
  • 24 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Daily Drive
  • 24 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Hidden songs under album but not artist

New to Spotify from Apple Music. I added lots of full albums to my albums list and then went through these and hid songs I don't like. This is great for when I want to listen a particular album on my album list without hearing songs I don't like. But...

• Casual Listener
  • New to Spotify from Apple Music. I added lots of full albums to my albums list and then went through these and hid songs I don't like. This is great for when I want to listen a particular album on my...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Only Podcasts in Start

Hi all, There are weeks where I use Spotify mostly for Podcasts. I now have the problem that "Start" on my iOS Spotify app only shows Podcast recommendations and no music anymore. I cannot even find My Mixes and other Spotify customized music playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   There are weeks where I use Spotify mostly for Podcasts. I now have the problem that "Start" on my iOS Spotify app only shows Podcast recommendations and no music anymore. I cannot e...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant find a song

I want to listen to thins song that I used to listen to all the time. One day I went to listen to it and it just seemed to disappear and I tried searching but nothing comes up. The song is Reasons I Hate U by Gareth.T. Please help me!

• Visitor
  • I want to listen to thins song that I used to listen to all the time. One day I went to listen to it and it just seemed to disappear and I tried searching but nothing comes up. The song is Reasons I ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs hidden on my Android still play on my Spotify Connect Amp

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceAndroid 10 , PC on Windows 10 , Spotify Connect on Yamaha Amp RX-V475My Question or IssueI listen to Spotify on PC or my phone when I'm on the move and on my Yamaha Amp (with Spotify Connect) when I'm home. I clean my Da...

• Plan Premium Country France Device Android 10 , PC on Windows 10 , Spotify Connect on Yamaha Amp RX-V475 My Question or Issue I listen to Spotify on PC or my phone when I'm on the move and&nbs...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution JRE not updating

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueJRE wont update until hours or a day after a new episode is available on all other podcast pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue JRE won...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • podcast
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist not loading in any device

PlanPremiumCountryBrasilDeviceGalaxy S9Operating System( android and Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy main playlist stop loading in all devices that i use.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Brasil Device Galaxy S9 Operating System ( android and Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My main playlist stop loading in all devices that i use.
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Your Library] Separate Offline functionality across devices

I have made a lot of my albums offline by enabling "download", so I don't have to worry about my data usage on my phone when listening to music where there is no WIFI available. I also got music quality set to "Very High", and my offline storage of s...

• Visitor
  • I have made a lot of my albums offline by enabling "download", so I don't have to worry about my data usage on my phone when listening to music where there is no WIFI available.   I also got m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes