Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Artists have disappeared from my library!

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDevicenotebookOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueRecently, artists have disappeared from my library. They seem to be still watched (followed), but looking through the library, I can't find them on the list. What do...

• Music Fan
  •   Plan Premium Country Poland Device notebook Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Recently, artists have disappeared from my library. They seem to be still watched...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How to restore deleted musics by trolls in a collaborative playlist ?

PremiumFranceRedmi Note 8 MIUI GLOBAL 11.0.9 Hello there, I am a French guy from an internet community called "jeuxvideo.com" I made a Topic to create a collaborative playlist to share different music taste and it was well received, to avoid trolls i...

• Visitor
  • Premium France Redmi Note 8  MIUI GLOBAL 11.0.9     Hello there,  I am a French guy from an internet community called "jeuxvideo.com"  I made a Topic to create a coll...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

THIS WILL HELP MANY PEOPLE SPOTIFY DOESNT DETECT SONGS / SOME SONGS STOP BEING AVAILABLE /PLAYABLE

aight ive been having this problem for 9months and finally ive found the solution for some local files that are not playlable or they are but when u add other files they stop being available SOLUTION: U GOTTA REMOVE ANY WEIRD SYMBOL OF THE NAME OF TH...

• Gig Goer
  • aight ive been having this problem for 9months and finally ive found the solution for some local files that are not playlable or they are but when u add other files they stop being available  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

It should be much easier and quicker to report song problems

There are more and more songs appearing that misrepresent the artists on the track, pirate other artists' music, etc. Users should be able to report issues from the app directly - three dot button, report, "Artist misrepresented," done. No more havin...

• Music Fan
  • There are more and more songs appearing that misrepresent the artists on the track, pirate other artists' music, etc.    Users should be able to report issues from the app directly - thre...
  • thousandaire
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • reporting
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Add Album to Playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USA DeviceSamsung Galaxy NoteOperating System My Question or IssueI am unable to add an album to a playlist

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA   Device Samsung Galaxy Note Operating System     My Question or Issue I am unable to add an album to a playlist
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't see my Saved Songs in the "Artists" section anymore. Why not?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceHP Pavillion Gaming 15-ec0021naOperating SystemWindows 10 Home My Question or IssueI think a recent update has made a UI change that I really, really don't like: I can't listen to saved songs by specific artist a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device HP Pavillion Gaming 15-ec0021na Operating System Windows 10 Home   My Question or Issue I think a recent update has made a UI change that I r...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • By Artist
    saved songs
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Artists tab is suddenly empty

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceOnePlus 5TOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSuddenly my artists tab in my library is empty. Please restore my list of artists.

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium Device OnePlus 5T Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Suddenly my artists tab in my library is empty. Please restore my list of artists. 
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Very specific set of local files not loading

PlanPremiumCountryUSOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSo, this is quite a strange issue I have come across. I listen to a lot of music that either isn't uploaded to Spotify, or used to be uploaded but was removed for some reason. Today, ...

Mordy_0-1606592687519.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue So, this is quite a strange issue I have come across. I listen to a lot of music that either isn't uploaded to ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Merged All My Playlists into one Folder, and i cant edit the folder structure in desktop app

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDevice(Redmi)Operating System(Windows 10)My Question or IssueI used the desktop spotify app to create a playlist folder, I moved a couple of playlists into the folder. Then after a few days when i checked my spotify app in the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country India Device (Redmi) Operating System (Windows 10) My Question or Issue I used the desktop spotify app to create a playlist folder, I moved a couple of playlists into th...
  • PK01
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't play downloaded songs while I am offline

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceIphone 6SOperating SystemIOS 14.2 My Question or Issuei have been having a problem with my spotify app, the problem being each time i try to listen to a downloaded song while i'm offline it won't play and stays at 0:00. this ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Iphone 6S Operating System IOS 14.2   My Question or Issue i have been having a problem with my spotify app, the problem being each time i try to lis...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs that I didn't "Like" are listed in my liked songs from specific artists

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy S20 PlusOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI'm going to use Nine Inch Nails for this example/ explanation. When I go NIN's page, there's a section that says "Liked Songs" and "21 songs b...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I'm going to use Nine Inch Nails for this example/ explanation. Whe...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't move the pieces up

Plan = FreeCountry = TURKEYDevice = PCOperating System = Windows 10 1607Browser = Google Chrome 84.0.4147.135I was putting my favorite pieces at the top of the list. Whatever happened, I can't do this anymoreNothing happens when I drag it up

• Visitor
  • Plan = Free Country = TURKEY Device = PC Operating System = Windows 10 1607 Browser = Google Chrome 84.0.4147.135 I was putting my favorite pieces at the top of the list. Whatever happene...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Same unknown songs appearing in multiple playlists, with no options to remove

I seem to have unknown songs appearing in multiple play lists, the option to remove from playlist is greyed out, and there seems no other way to remove. I have checked Apps and nothing unknown there.Logged out of everywhere and changed password. See ...

Capture.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • I seem to have unknown songs appearing in multiple play lists, the option to remove from playlist is greyed out, and there seems no other way to remove.   I have checked Apps and nothing unkno...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlist] Adding a songs to a playlist goes to the top instead of bottom.

PlanStudent PremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceAsus R558UOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I want to add a new song to my playlist on the desktop version of Spotify. It adds the new song on the top of the playlist instead of the bottom.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Student Premium Country Netherlands Device Asus R558U Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I want to add a new song to my playlist on the desktop version of Spo...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Playlists Disappeared and Unrecoverable

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceWindows 10 desktopOperating SystemWin 10 My Question or IssueI opened up Spotify this morning and it told me I was offline, despite my internet being connected and working. After trying a few things I uninstalled and reinsta...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device Windows 10 desktop Operating System Win 10   My Question or Issue I opened up Spotify this morning and it told me I was offline, despite my internet bein...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist. Removed how to see latest added songs?

The new update on spotify is really annoying. Now i cant sort my playlist after what songs I added last. How can I fix this. I dont want to scroll 5 minutes down to find the songs i added latest.

• The new update on spotify is really annoying. Now i cant sort my playlist after what songs I added last. How can I fix this. I dont want to scroll 5 minutes down to find the songs i added latest.
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Keeps Un-downloading Songs

PlanPremiumCountryAmericaDevice(Samsung Galaxy 9 Edge)Operating System(Android Oreo) My Question or IssueThis is the second time over the last month that Spotify has decided to, without any reason or prompt, un-download ~4,500 songs in total from my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country America Device (Samsung Galaxy 9 Edge) Operating System (Android Oreo)   My Question or Issue This is the second time over the last month that Spotify has dec...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't add local files to library nor play non-catalog songs on other devices

Premium plan, USADevices: iMac 2011/MacBook Air mid-2013OSes: Mac OS X High Sierra/Catalina So I just got Premium.Up to now I've kept my iTunes library (~8300 songs, pretty much all in mp3 format) all on my secondary computer, an iMac, because the HD...

• Visitor
  • Premium plan, USA Devices: iMac 2011/MacBook Air mid-2013 OSes: Mac OS X High Sierra/Catalina   So I just got Premium. Up to now I've kept my iTunes library (~8300 songs, pretty m...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some Local Files Don't Play

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceWindows PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am trying to add an album to my local files on Spotify. Whenever I place the files in the folder for Spotify, all of the songs appear in my local files. However, onl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Windows PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am trying to add an album to my local files on Spotify. Whenever I place the files in the...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My local files are not showing

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceComputer/CellphoneOperating SystemWindows 10/AndroidMy Question or IssueThe problem started today. I was moving my MP3 files to another folder in my computer, and I saw some duplicated musics in my Local Files. I decided...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Computer/Cellphone Operating System Windows 10/Android My Question or Issue The problem started today. I was moving my MP3 files to another folder in my co...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes