Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution New downloads stuck on waiting to download

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemIDKMy Question or IssueI have over 9k songs downloaded, I was in the process of downloading more when I noticed that all of the new songs I tried to download are stuck on waiting to download....

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System IDK My Question or Issue I have over 9k songs downloaded, I was in the process of downloading more when I noticed that all o...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Android][Your Library] Sorting options for Playlists, Artists, and Albums on Android app

I recently switched to Spotify and it's generally been a blast. However, I find that if the sorting options available inside playlists were also available for the Playlists, Artists, and Albums sections on Android it would make for an even greater ex...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently switched to Spotify and it's generally been a blast. However, I find that if the sorting options available inside playlists were also available for the Playlists, Artists, and Albums secti...
  • sethmadsen
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Your Library
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot play or delete unplayable song

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone 12 and desktopOperating SystemiOS 14, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi guys, basically I added a song from my local files, and I, later on, deleted the file sitting on my desktop. I also removed it from my local...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone 12 and desktop Operating System iOS 14, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi guys, basically I added a song from my local files, and I, later...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium playlist cant add a songs

PlanPremiumCountry Devicandroid...samsung galaxy 10+ My Question or IssueWhen I had a free account I had certain songs I could listen too but when I tried to add them to my playlist it said that it was a premium action and I needed to upgrade. So I u...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country   Devic android...samsung galaxy 10+   My Question or Issue When I had a free account I had certain songs I could listen too but when I tried to add the...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Library either does not load or shuffle

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone 6s, PS4, Xbox One My Question or IssueMy library does not seem to load anymore. It looks like it’s loading for a while but the tracks almost never appear. When they do, if I click on shuffle, it does not play anything...

• Music Fan
  •   Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone 6s, PS4, Xbox One     My Question or Issue My library does not seem to load anymore.  It looks like it’s loading for a while bu...
  • PurpleSabbath
  • Music Fan
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Turn A Playlist Public

Hi I cant turn a playlist public, each time it just seems to fail I tried deleting all songs - didnt workI tried deleting and recovering the playlist - didnt workI tried making it a collaborative playlist, then back to non-collab, to then go back to ...

• Roadie
  • Hi    I cant turn a playlist public, each time it just seems to fail   I tried deleting all songs - didnt work I tried deleting and recovering the playlist - didnt work I tried m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast not playing when clicked

PlanFreeCountryU.S. Device Macbook Pro 2019 My Question or Issue When I click on a particular podcast episode the episode doesn't play, the info comes up at the bottom of the player but the episode doesn't actually start playing. None of the episodes...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country U.S.   Device  Macbook Pro 2019   My Question or Issue   When I click on a particular podcast episode the episode doesn't play, the info comes up at th...
  • CarlosE
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unplayable Tracks in Saved Album

PlanPremiumCountryHong KongDevice(Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus)Operating System(Android 10) My Question or IssueI've saved several artists and several albums under various artists in my library and have enjoyed listening to their tracks over the past ...

• Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus) Operating System (Android 10)   My Question or Issue I've saved several artists and several albums under various art...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Saved artist not showing in tab

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceiPhone xsmax Operating SystemiOS My Question or IssueThis is very frustrating. I have years and years of saved artist and this is how I browse my music. I don’t save by song, I save by artist. To my displeasure, ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States  Device iPhone xsmax  Operating System iOS    My Question or Issue This is very frustrating. I have years and years of saved artist an...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not all Tracks shown on iOS

PremiumGermanyiPhone and iPad 14.2 and 14.3App-V. 8.5.86.739 On mobile Devices (in the App) in large Albums not all Tracks are shown ist seems to be capped at 500. Although the playback will go on but ist is not very convienient to navigate to Track ...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Germany iPhone and iPad 14.2 and 14.3 App-V. 8.5.86.739   On mobile Devices (in the App) in large Albums not all Tracks are shown ist seems to be capped at 500. Although the playbac...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloading problems

HiI have a problem with downloading my liked songs. I have about 1000 songs on this playlist but only 950 songs are downloaded. I tried reinstalling but It still didn't make any change and download only 950 songs.

• Visitor
  • Hi I have a problem with downloading my liked songs. I have about 1000 songs on this playlist but only 950 songs are downloaded. I tried reinstalling but It still didn't make any change and download...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When I try to add a new song to my playlist, it says it's already in there, but it isn't!

I'm a new user and have been using Spotify for a couple of weeks without any problem on my Samsung S8. For the past few days, I've been trying to add a couple of songs to my playlist and it says they're already there, but they aren't. Please help!

• Visitor
  • I'm a new user and have been using Spotify for a couple of weeks without any problem on my Samsung S8.  For the past few days, I've been trying to add a couple of songs to my playlist and it say...
  • Lazuli
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Song Radio for a specific Artist

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone XS, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 14.2, macOS Catalina (App, Safari)) My Question or IssueI've tried to go to the song radio for this song and encountered an infinite loading loop on desktop and a "...

IMG_3553.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone XS, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 14.2, macOS Catalina (App, Safari))   My Question or Issue I've tried to go to the song rad...
  • jobee0602
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    song radio
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sorting songs in playlist by latest added?

I recently updated the Spotify app on my Mac and I saw that there is no longer the option to sort songs by date added in a descending order, it just automatically lists them from first added to last added. Before, I was able to choose which direction...

• I recently updated the Spotify app on my Mac and I saw that there is no longer the option to sort songs by date added in a descending order, it just automatically lists them from first added to last ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Unliked All Radio Channels Based on a Song

I just realised that Spotify has randomly deleted Radio Playlists that I've created based on a song. They were there at least two days ago, but I just had to recreate them. They were not in my recover list. What the heck?! It's bad enough nothing upd...

• Music Fan
  • I just realised that Spotify has randomly deleted Radio Playlists that I've created based on a song. They were there at least two days ago, but I just had to recreate them. They were not in my recove...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album not searchable / song not playable

Plan: AnyCountry: Sweden (has not reproduced in any other country) Device: Any / All My Question or Issue The album linked below is not searchable in the app, and when playing any of the songs it displays cover art from another album. Also, the relea...

• Plan: Any Country: Sweden (has not reproduced in any other country)   Device: Any / All   My Question or Issue   The album linked below is not searchable in the app, and when pl...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! download maximum: what is library contains >10.000 songs

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone 8, MacBook My Question or IssueWhat happens to the download process if my library contains more than 10.000 songs? I know library size is now unlimited, but downloads are still limited to 10.000 per device (I...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone 8, MacBook   My Question or Issue What happens to the download process if my library contains more than 10.000 songs? I know library size i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Transferring playlist to family plan

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung S10Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI already have a Spotify premium account with several playlists, and my family are getting a Spotify family plan. Is there any way of saving or transferring over the ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung S10 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I already have a Spotify premium account with several playlists, and my family are getting...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Playlist

It Will More Great If Spotify Add More Proper Playlist For Remix Songs In English & Hindi.A Little Of Remix Playlist Is Already There. I Love To Listen More Remix Songs. But There Is Less Songs In Spotify.

• Visitor
  • It Will More Great If Spotify Add More Proper Playlist For Remix Songs In English & Hindi. A Little Of Remix Playlist Is Already There.  I Love To Listen More Remix Songs. But There Is Les...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes