Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 20 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • robertwolf1
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • matneym
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Greyed Out Local Files on iPhone

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA Device: iPhone 7, MacBook AirOperating System: iOS 13.3, oS Sierra My Question or Issue: For the life of me, I can't get my local files to play on my iPhone. Yes, I've been able to in the past, but I can't now. I added my fr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA   Device: iPhone 7, MacBook Air Operating System: iOS 13.3, oS Sierra   My Question or Issue: For the life of me, I can't get my lo...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • local files
    Mobile
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Radio Issues

Whenever I try to start a radio based on a playlist, whether I created that playlist or it is from another user, the radio is not based on that playlist. It uses songs from my personal playlists and can be completely different from the desired playli...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I try to start a radio based on a playlist, whether I created that playlist or it is from another user, the radio is not based on that playlist. It uses songs from my personal playlists and ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • genres
    Playlists
    Radio
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts playing in libuary

Morning. Recently when choosing a playlist from the front screen random podcasts are included and play automatically. Is there any way to change this so only music is played? I.e I play 'your daily drive' one of the recommended playlists. In that a v...

• Casual Listener
  • Morning.   Recently when choosing a playlist from the front screen random podcasts are included and play automatically.   Is there any way to change this so only music is played? &nbsp...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files: Some of my songs just keep disappearing from my Local Files

DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueSome of my files in my local file sometimes just disappear. I don't know if it's being read or not but when I drag that file out and put it back in, Spotify then detects it. It usually occurs when...

• Casual Listener
  • Device PC Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Some of my files in my local file sometimes just disappear. I don't know if it's being read or not but when I drag that file out and pu...
  • slug_camargo
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • local files
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

I dont like how i cant do this

How come when I try to make my playlist picture have a transparent background, it isn't transparent due to a black background? This is what I wanted it to look likeIn reality, the least interesting answer is usually the correct one.and here's what it...

output-onlinepngtools (1).png Tet-TrueTalon_0-1605707318325.png
  • Roadie
  • How come when I try to make my playlist picture have a transparent background, it isn't transparent due to a black background? This is what I wanted it to look like In reality, the least interesti...
  • Coffee1
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Your Library] Duplicate Album?

Problem:If I like a song/number of songs from an album, then a few weeks later if I browse to the album from the artist's page, the songs do not show as liked. However, if I go to my "Liked Songs" or followed "Artists" page, I see the songs as liked,...

• Casual Listener
  • Problem: If I like a song/number of songs from an album, then a few weeks later if I browse to the album from the artist's page, the songs do not show as liked.   However, if I go to my "Like...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files Not Playing Seamlessly

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceLaptop, iPhoneOperating SystemWindows, iOS My Question or IssueI use a lot of local files for listening on Spotify, but recently I noticed that my local files are no longer playing together seamlessly. It used to ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Laptop, iPhone Operating System Windows, iOS     My Question or Issue I use a lot of local files for listening on Spotify, but recently ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Your Library] Song order in playlist (no an idea)

I had given my own song order in a custom playlist. It's now gone. I have an idea since the last update.Pressing (by accident) once the 'order by date' e.g. my order is now gone. The numbers in front of a song are not fixed (anymore?) so they change ...

• Music Fan
  • I had given my own song order in a custom playlist. It's now gone. I have an idea since the last update. Pressing (by accident) once the 'order by date' e.g. my order is now gone. The numbers in fro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My daily mixes have been updating twice a day!

Plan: Premium/FamilyDevice: Android + Desktop My daily mixes sometimes update more than once a day. These updates tend to roll in the morning. I'll have 6 mixes up until 10 am, then they will change and remain that way until the next day. I listen to...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium/Family Device: Android + Desktop   My daily mixes sometimes update more than once a day. These updates tend to roll in the morning. I'll have 6 mixes up until 10 am, then they w...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked Songs

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxys20ultraOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhy do new songs appear in my favorite playlist that I don't hear and music is played via google chrome and I only use Spotify on my Samsung via APP

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxys20ultra Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Why do new songs appear in my favorite playlist that I don't hear and...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • might be Hacked
    stupid
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

podcast

bazı albümlerde şarkı veya podcastler otomatik olarak atlanıyor istediğim podcastlari dinleyemiyorum

• Visitor
  • bazı albümlerde şarkı veya podcastler otomatik olarak atlanıyor istediğim podcastlari dinleyemiyorum
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files not working properly

PlanPremium DeviceDesktop Windows 10 My Issue:I always update my spotify every time i get the notifacation and almost always have no problems.But this time when i updated some of my local files that was working perfectly fine before the updates sudde...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device Desktop Windows 10   My Issue: I always update my spotify every time i get the notifacation and almost always have no problems. But this time when i updated so...
  • hahi112
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist folder: add to new playlist not working correctly

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 14.1 My Question or IssueWhen I select ”add to playlist” and go to a folder and select ”new playlist”, the new playlist appears in the root folder, not the folder I wanted. Example: I have a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 14.1   My Question or Issue When I select ”add to playlist” and go to a folder and select ”new playlist”, the new pla...
  • 513n1354
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution New Releases section not updating content

PlanPremium FamilyCountryNorwayDeviceOnePlus 7Pro, Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon, Macbook Pro 2016, all devices really.Operating SystemAndroid 10, Windows 10, MacOS Catalina 10.15.7My Question or IssueHi, Across all my devices (including more than listed...

• Plan Premium Family Country Norway Device OnePlus 7Pro, Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon, Macbook Pro 2016, all devices really. Operating System Android 10, Windows 10, MacOS Catalina 10.15.7 My Que...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution bug in library ?

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryMalaysia Device(Samsung Galaxy Note 10,realme 5)Operating System(Android 10) My Question or Issueproblematic libra...

• Regular
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country Malaysia   Device (Samsung Galaxy Note 10,real...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Duplicate a playlist

Is it possible to create a duplicate playlist? Just want to know if it's possible to copy a playlist somehow?

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to create a duplicate playlist?  Just want to know if it's possible to copy a playlist somehow?  
  • Ugaboga
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music removed

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePC Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueYou remove Bz's friction I want it back. It is part of a really good game series.l want it back.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device PC  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue You remove Bz's friction I want it back. It is part of a really good game series.l want it b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Libary Songs doesnt sync

Hello I use a windows pc , iphone xs and a galaxy s10 and have about 1800 Songs in my libary . But since about 2 weeks the libary wont sync on the devices . Sometimes i add a few Songs from device 1 to the libary but on device 2 and 3 the Songs arent...

• Visitor
  • Hello   I use a windows pc , iphone xs and a galaxy s10 and have about 1800 Songs in my libary .   But since about 2 weeks the libary wont sync on the devices . Sometimes i add a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Artists not showing anymore

PlanPremiumCountry United KingdomDevicePC and AndroidOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Today I logged into my Spotify account, and went to go to the artists tab to look through my saved artists. I can no longer see all of my saved artis...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  United Kingdom Device PC and Android Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Today I logged into my Spotify account, and went to go to the a...
  • goosemanjohn
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • artists
    music
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes