Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Google Plays Radio instead of Playlist

Everytime I send music from my phone to play on my google devices, it plays a radio mix from the selected playlist rather than the playlist itself. I have a premium family account. Any way to stop this from happening and play my playlist instead of t...

• Visitor
  • Everytime I send music from my phone to play on my google devices, it plays a radio mix from the selected playlist rather than the playlist itself. I have a premium family account. Any way to stop th...
  • Novy
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist ruined its own order

I made a playlist and gathered each song from each artist i liked so in the playlist all the songs started as being together with all the songs i chose from that artist. Then i mixed them up and spread the songs out, jumbled up with each other so tha...

• Casual Listener
  • I made a playlist and gathered each song from each artist i liked so in the playlist all the songs started as being together with all the songs i chose from that artist. Then i mixed them up and spre...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Your mixtape 1-x gone

Twitter support suggested to post this here. Used to have 5-6 libraries called "Your mixtape n" with various titles. Loved them.Now they are gone or replaced by various "Artist name mix". Those I dont like. Is it possible to restore that back to the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Twitter support suggested to post this here.   Used to have 5-6 libraries called "Your mixtape n" with various titles. Loved them. Now they are gone or replaced by various "Artist name mix". ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

unsynchronized saved songs

hi, I wanted to know why if I have saved many songs from a pc, using the same account I can't see them from my smartphone

• Visitor
  • hi, I wanted to know why if I have saved many songs from a pc, using the same account I can't see them from my smartphone
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No updates for New Punk Tracks playlist

It looks like the New Punk Tracks playlist hasn't been updated in two weeks. I've tried signing out, reinstalling client apps, etc, but it still shows 15 days since last update. Doesn't matter if I'm using the web player, desktop app (Linux), or iOS ...

• Regular
  • It looks like the New Punk Tracks playlist hasn't been updated in two weeks. I've tried signing out, reinstalling client apps, etc, but it still shows 15 days since last update. Doesn't matter if I'm...
  • Novy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't work on android auto

Currently I am not able to control Spotify from my Android Auto app.When I connect the phone to the car I can see the last played song in "pause" status, but play button doesn't work. Also trying to change the song from the menu doesn't have effect.H...

• Regular
  • Currently I am not able to control Spotify from my Android Auto app. When I connect the phone to the car I can see the last played song in "pause" status, but play button doesn't work. Also trying t...
  • Javi87
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have a lot of music inclusive of way more than the 10,000 song cap that you used to have but they are not included in my liked songs because it would take man...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S10+ Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have a lot of music inclusive of way more than the 10,000 song cap that you used t...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Un-followed several personalized playlists.

Plan: PremiumCountry: Sweden Device: PCOperating System: Win 10 I messed up trying to sort my library and I un-followed several Spotify-made "Most played Songs" that was made for me for several years in a row. Is there any chance for me to be able to...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Country: Sweden   Device: PC Operating System: Win 10   I messed up trying to sort my library and I un-followed several Spotify-made "Most played Songs" that was made fo...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to identify which playlist is playing when folder shuffle?

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have root folder called Discover Gold. In it I put all playlists that I might find some nice tracks and sometimes I like to hit shuffle and see what I get. But I have found no w...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Norway Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have  root folder called Discover Gold. In it I put all playlists that I might find some nice tracks...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I didn't get my Spotify wrapped till now

I know it is weird but am I the only one who did not get nothing from wrapped this year but the general playlist till this day ?! , I checked most of the previous questions about wrapped and didn't get the answer , the product news email has been act...

• Casual Listener
  • I know it is weird but am I the only one who did not get nothing from wrapped this year but the general playlist till this day ?! , I checked most of the previous questions about wrapped and didn't g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted playlist

I noticed that by deleting a playlist created by me, it is removed from my library, but is still available through a link. Let me explain ... if I save its link before deleting a playlist, I will be able to consult it even after deleting it from my l...

• Regular
  • I noticed that by deleting a playlist created by me, it is removed from my library, but is still available through a link. Let me explain ... if I save its link before deleting a playlist, I will be ...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • deleted
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Your Library] Inconsistency with Liked Songs

When I go to an artist's page, their top tracks will not be recognized as liked, even though I know I have liked the song previously. It seems Spotify hosts multiple versions of songs and even albums, causing a lot of inconsistency with knowing which...

• Visitor
  • When I go to an artist's page, their top tracks will not be recognized as liked, even though I know I have liked the song previously. It seems Spotify hosts multiple versions of songs and even albums...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Bring back playlist follower count to desktop

So I updated my Spotify Desktop app today and POOF the playlist follower counts completely disappeared. See image below for the empty spot in my life (blue for how I feel about this). Why you take that away? You so mean. Upvote if you agree!

• Gig Goer
  • So I updated my Spotify Desktop app today and 🌟POOF🌟 the playlist follower counts completely disappeared.  See image below for the empty spot in my life (blue for how I feel about this). &nbs...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Loved songs not consistent between playlists

PlanPremiumCountryLithuaniaDeviceSamsung Galaxy Z Fold 2, but also a Chrome BrowserOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI have marked quite a few songs as "loved" and then put them in my personal playlist. In addition, I have set Spotify to...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Lithuania Device Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2, but also a Chrome Browser Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I have marked quite a few songs as "loved" a...
  • CarlosE
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Xbox one Lieblingssobgs wiedergabe funktioniert nicht.

Kann meine Lieblingssongs nicht auf der Xbox Abspielen. Nicht über die Xbox Spotify ab oder per Smartphone Connecz auf Xbox Spotify App. Alle anderen Funktionen gehen so wie playlisten, nur nicht meie Lieblingssongs auf der Konsole. Das Lied, das ich...

• Casual Listener
  • Kann meine Lieblingssongs nicht auf der Xbox Abspielen. Nicht über die Xbox Spotify ab oder per Smartphone Connecz auf Xbox Spotify App. Alle anderen Funktionen gehen so wie playlisten, nur nicht mei...
  • Flashpointjp
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Discover] Separate artists who have the same

There are many artist names that refer to multiple artists. A few examples:FaustExperimental German band largely active in the 70'sSome hiphop group from 2020Om2000's American stoner metal bandI've seen other album listings under this name on Spotify...

• There are many artist names that refer to multiple artists.   A few examples: Faust Experimental German band largely active in the 70's Some hiphop group from 2020 Om 2000's American s...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where is the list button for albums

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevice Operating System Windows 10 My Question or IssueWhere is the list button for albums

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Sweden Device   Operating System  Windows 10   My Question or Issue Where is the list button for albums         
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Delete all titles in personal library at once?

Hello, I am new to this forum. Somehow the list of titles in my personal library increased to a certain extend. Now I would like to delete all my titles at once. Is there any possibility to do so? Thx & BRflz

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I am new to this forum. Somehow the list of titles in my personal library increased to a certain extend. Now I would like to delete all my titles at once. Is there any possibility to ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • LIbrary deleting
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't remove a song from queue, grayed out

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.DeviceGalaxy A10, Windows 10 ComputerOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi there, i have a song on my playlist, it's from Bill wurtz called La de Da... so on. Basically, whenever i have this song in my queue...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country U.S. Device Galaxy A10, Windows 10 Computer Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi there, i have a song on my playlist, it's from Bill wurt...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution "My Music" Backup

Is there an easy way to backup "My Music" to a file (i.e. excel)

• Casual Listener
  • Is there an easy way to backup "My Music" to a file (i.e. excel)
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes