Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Not applicable
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JanneJeremias
  • Casual Listener
  • 85 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 85 replies
  • 36 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Kenny142
  • Visitor
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs removed (kpop) Playlist

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7, windows PCOperating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or IssueSo I understand there is a dispute with the kpop industry and Spotify at the moment my question is just:The removed songs from cur...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Samsung Galaxy S7, windows PC Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue So I understand there is a dispute with the kpop ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts Not Sorting by Recently Added

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone XrOperating SystemiOS 14.4 My Question or Issue With the recent update to "Your Library", the Recently Added filter does not actually sort shows by the date in which were recently added. Furthermore, I can ...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone Xr Operating System iOS 14.4   My Question or Issue  With the recent update to "Your Library", the Recently Added filter does not ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

my playlist suddenly added songs from another playlist

My Question or Issue hey, one of my playlists suddenly didn't seem to look right.I always sort by last song added and i saw new songs from another playlists.It is really annoying.. I've been "working" on this playlist for a very long time.Is there so...

•   My Question or Issue   hey, one of my playlists suddenly didn't seem to look right. I always sort by last song added and i saw new songs from another playlists. It is really annoying...
  • AyuTheHuman
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Podcast Progress Bar (not showing completed)

The progress bar works while listening and when the show is complete it goes back to black. Therefore I can't tell if I have listened to the podcast before. My spotify is up to date.

• The progress bar works while listening and when the show is complete it goes back to black. Therefore I can't tell if I have listened to the podcast before.    My spotify is up to date.&n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New music from followed artists

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevicegalaxy s20Operating Systemandroid My Question or IssueHow can I pull up a feed of new music by artist I already follow? The spotify new music emails stopped coming and the release radar is incomplete.

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country US Device galaxy s20 Operating System android   My Question or Issue How can I pull up a feed of new music by artist I already follow? The spotify new musi...
  • AdamDamon
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution JRE Holloway Episode 103 Incomplete

PlanPremiumCountryUSAIPhone XR Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueThe JRE episode 103 with Max is only showing as a minute long, plays through the ads, introduces Max and then shuts down.

•   Plan Premium Country USA IPhone XR  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue The JRE episode 103 with Max is only showing as a m...
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs on playlist suddenly unplayable

PlanPremiumCountry US ,Texas DeviceSamsung Galaxy Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Songs on my korean playlist are suddenly unplayable, they are grayed out. So frustrating! I've uninstalled the spotify app on my android cell and reinstall...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US ,Texas   Device Samsung Galaxy  Operating System Android    My Question or Issue  Songs on my korean playlist are suddenly unplayable, ...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Library Access

Why not allow premium users access their library? When you add an artist to your "Following" list there is no way to review the list. I have over 200 artists I follow, but I have no quick way to review that list of artist.

• Why not allow premium users access their library? When you add an artist to your "Following" list there is no way to review the list. I have over 200 artists I follow, but I have no quick way to revi...
  • beccadoesmusic
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I delete an unwanted playlist?

PlanPremiumCountryRussian FederationDeviceHuawei P10 liteOperating SystemWindows 10My Question How I can delete that?A few weeks ago, my account was hacked. And some person from an Arab country listened to music and because of this, I have these play...

NightDe_0-1614891674539.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Russian Federation Device Huawei P10 lite Operating System Windows 10 My Question  How I can delete that? A few weeks ago, my account was hacked. And some pers...
  • NightDe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where has playlist radio gone?

I have always loved playlist radio, where on a playlist you click options and spotify would play songs based on what was in the playlist and great for listening to similar songs, similar to discover weekly but a lot more specific. PlanPremiumCountryD...

• Casual Listener
  • I have always loved playlist radio, where on a playlist you click options and spotify would play songs based on what was in the playlist and great for listening to similar songs, similar to discover ...
  • aceridgey
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Discover Weekly
    Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Where have my likes gone?

PlanPremiumCountryMéxicoDevice(iPhone XS, M1 MacBook Pro)Operating System(iOS 14, Mac OS Big Sur) I've had Spotify for over 4 years, in that time I have liked a ton of songs, I know that I have had more than 11k songs in my library, sometimes in my l...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country México Device (iPhone XS, M1 MacBook Pro) Operating System (iOS 14, Mac OS Big Sur)   I've had Spotify for over 4 years, in that time I have liked a ton of songs, I...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution "Library limit reached" at less than 3000 songs + corrupt file popup error message

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceDell Latitude Operating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueEvery time I try to like a song, I get the "Epic collection, friend" message at the top. From what I understand, this was supposed to happen at 10,000 liked songs bef...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Dell Latitude  Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue Every time I try to like a song, I get the "Epic collection, friend" message at the t...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Joe rogan podcast video still not fixed

it ALSO does not work in the Desktop APP much of the time. It just dissapears and you have to restart the desktop APP to try to make it work. Sometimes with success. Sometimes not.

• Regular
  • it ALSO does not work in the Desktop APP much of the time. It just dissapears and you have to restart the desktop APP to try to make it work. Sometimes with success. Sometimes not.
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution discover weekly and release radar playlists are useless now because of soundscapes

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceS10, PCOperating SystemOneUI, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI have recently started using spotify soundscapes to help sleep, using a single raintrack that I loop all night. Since doing this, my release radar and discove...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device S10, PC Operating System OneUI, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have recently started using spotify soundscapes to help sleep, using a single rai...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Stalker using Spotify to intimidate and harass me

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have a stalker who created a collaborative playlist and added me to it and named it somethi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have ...
  • CantingCave
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Messy new MY LIBARY page

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDevice(iPhone 11)Operating System(iOS 14.2) My Question or IssueSome days ago a new update of spotify came out and it is really messy. I’ve used some time to organize songs in different playlists were they fit best, and put th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Norway Device (iPhone 11) Operating System (iOS 14.2)   My Question or Issue Some days ago a new update of spotify came out and it is really messy. I’ve used some ...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • bad design
    My Lib
    My libary
    rollback
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Liked Songs Missing since new Catlina update

PlanPremiumCountry USA Device(iPhone 8, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, c.) My Question or Issue Hello My liked songs are not syncing/missing. I have uninstalled the app on my Mac book pro and iphone. I have tried going offline on both...

Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 9.35.14 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device (iPhone 8,  Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, c.)   My Question or Issue   Hello My liked songs are not syncing/missing...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Iphone 8 plus
    Liked Songs Playlist
    Mac Catalina
    Mac Desktop
    Mac iOs
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artists not showing up when not on wifi

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 11 proOperating SystemiOS 14.4 My Question or Issuewhen im not on WiFi the artists i follow do not show up. I can only listen to music by choosing an album rather then choosing by artists, very annoying!

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 11 pro Operating System iOS 14.4   My Question or Issue when im not on WiFi the artists i follow do not show up. I can only listen to music by...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Maintain separate queues between devices

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUSA DeviceiPhone 12 Pro, MacBook Pro, Google HomeOperating SystemiOS 14.4, macOS 11.2.2 My Question or IssueIs it possible to maintain separate queues between devices? I have a Premium Family account, which is maintained unde...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country USA   Device iPhone 12 Pro, MacBook Pro, Google Home Operating System iOS 14.4, macOS 11.2.2   My Question or Issue Is it possible to maintain separat...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes