Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

Lenovo legion 7

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I was listening to my discover weekly playlist today (wednesday) and after some time I noticed I didn't recognize the songs anymore from when I had listened to them earlier today. At first I thought I might not have paid enough attention, but when I went to look I realized all the songs were different! All the songs had changed literally between one song and the next! Which is really annoying, I wasn't done listening to those first songs!

5 Replies

Hey @VeraJunior,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We can confirm that Discover weekly should update every Monday so there might have been a hiccup in the syncing. 

In this case, we'd recommend logging out and then logging back in two times in a row on your devices. It sounds a bit odd, but it forces a sync between the account and your device. 

Let us know if it happens again. We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I have noticed this as well, for 3 or 4 weeks now my Discover Weekly sometimes changes midweek, not always on the same day of the week.

I follow the DIscover Weekly playlists of two friends, and those also sometimes change on other days than Mondays.

My friends and I are also all in The Netherlands, have Premium, and on different devices. I will try logging out twice.

Hi @loja58,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

Let us know how it works after you've logged out twice so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

It was solved until today, suddenly I have a new Discover Weekly which says "Date Added" "6 days ago" even though this is a different playlist compared to yesterday. I enjoy the new offerings but I want to know how much time I have to save/like them before they are replaced.

Hi @loja58,

Thank you for your reply and for jumping into the thread to provide this information.

We're super glad to see that everything works as it should for you 🙂

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts