Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Benjamin47
  • Visitor
  • 68 replies
  • 69 likes
  • 68 replies
  • 69 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Kiddnextdoor
  • Visitor
  • 60 replies
  • 30 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 30 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Kenny142
  • Visitor
  • 63 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 63 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution m4a format is bugged in spotify Windows 10 client, missing album cover arts

Whenever I import m4a files locally the album art is missing. Tried resizing, reinstalling, etc. and nothing works. I am convinced this is a bug. Thanks in advance for help. DeviceDesktop ClientOperating SystemWindows 10

• Visitor
  • Whenever I import m4a files locally the album art is missing. Tried resizing, reinstalling, etc. and nothing works. I am convinced this is a bug. Thanks in advance for help.   Device Desktop ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded podcasts since update

Hello everybody,Since the latest update approximately a month ago, I cant seem to find the episodes, that I have downloaded. Yes there is the "Your episodes" folder, but it only contains episode that I have downloaded AND added to my episodes.Before ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everybody, Since the latest update approximately a month ago, I cant seem to find the episodes, that I have downloaded. Yes there is the "Your episodes" folder, but it only contains episode ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution None of my local files show up in search ever since the new UI update

PlanPremiumDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssuePreviously, before this update, whenever I would search songs globally, local file songs would also show up. Now this doesn't happen anymore; I instead have to go all the way to my...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Previously, before this update, whenever I would search songs globally, local file songs would also show up. Now th...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Still no access to "Only You" stories, but should be eligible

PlanFreeDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueMy "Only You" stories still have yet to show up. I have now tried on two different devices (one an iPhone and one an Android), both updated to the newest version of the app. I've tried ...

• Plan Free Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue My "Only You" stories still have yet to show up. I have now tried on two different devices (one an iPhone and one...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • only you
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Multiple Playlists (Created Offline) Missing from Web and Phone Apps, but Visible in Xbox App.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(Google Pixel 2, Surface Book 2, Xbox One)Operating System(Android version 11, Windows 10 version 20h2, Xbox OS version 10. 0. 19041. 7772) My Question or IssueI recently did some traveling which required me to go...

• Visitor
  • ...hem. From what I see now, it appears as though I can. The other (Airplane Mode) I edited the details of, I make public, and make collaborative, all in the hopes that maybe this will cause it to p...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • airplane mode
    Android
    Playlist Management
    playlist missing
    Windows
    xbox
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify app broken

the application has not been working properly for half a year!desynchronization of the application on the smartphone with the PC - the track switches but the old one is displayed on the smartphone ... also switching with a swipe does not work when yo...

• Casual Listener
  • the application has not been working properly for half a year! desynchronization of the application on the smartphone with the PC - the track switches but the old one is displayed on the smartphone ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Dragging songs to a playlist resets the playlist view back to the top

DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Issue[Video attached for a visual example of my issue] With the new UI update, any time I go to drag a song or album to add to my playlist, the view of where I left my playlist at gets reset back to the top. For ...

• Regular
  • Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Issue [Video attached for a visual example of my issue] With the new UI update, any time I go to drag a song or album to add to my playlist, the ...
  • Almaro111
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Songs disappeared from my account

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceAllOperating SystemAll My Question or IssueHi, all of my liked songs in my library disappeared a few days ago. I was hoping they would be back after some time, but unfortunately my "Liked Songs" playlist is still empty. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device All Operating System All   My Question or Issue Hi, all of my liked songs in my library disappeared a few days ago. I was hoping they would be back a...
  • Eni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is +1 by martin solveig not playable?

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiOS / WindowsOperating Systemwindows 10 / ios 14.6 My Question or IssueI cant play the following song. It became unplayable in my playlist and I dont see the reason. https://open.spotify.com/track/0GTOLvXa9qV8GSToG96pSW...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device iOS / Windows Operating System windows 10 / ios 14.6   My Question or Issue I cant play the following song. It became unplayable in my playlist and ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps skipping songs/not playing any songs.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceLenovo Y520 Desktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 Home My Question or IssueMy main concern is my music keeps skipping to a new song infinitely and instantly, so I can't even play a playlist without it constantly sk...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Lenovo Y520 Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10 Home   My Question or Issue My main concern is my music keeps skipping to a new song infini...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Following Artists Not Being Retained

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone X, iPad Pro 2019 and WebOperating SystemiOS 14, Windows 10 Home My Question or IssueIn 2019 I sent a similiar message saying that when selecting Following for artists some are added successfully while some are no...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country UK Device iPhone X, iPad Pro 2019 and Web Operating System iOS 14, Windows 10 Home   My Question or Issue In 2019 I sent a similiar message saying that when s...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All my playlists are empty

PlanPremium DeviceiPhoneX, Macbook proOperating SystemiOs, MacOs My Question or IssueSince a few months my playlists are empty. Hence, the lists are still there but everything is gone. The lists are empty on all my devices. The only playlist that is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device iPhoneX, Macbook pro Operating System iOs, MacOs   My Question or Issue Since a few months my playlists are empty. Hence, the lists are still there but everyt...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • playlists empty
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Does a clean reinstall delete all aspects of my library or just my offline storage

My Question or IssueSimple question not explicitly answered in the FAQ: I'm having lots of issues with Spotify and have read I should try a clean reinstall. The FAQ says a clean reinstall will delete all my offline storage, meaning I'll have to redow...

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue Simple question not explicitly answered in the FAQ: I'm having lots of issues with Spotify and have read I should try a clean reinstall. The FAQ says a clean reinst...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Somehow favorite Songs disappaerd

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceServeralOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueA large part of my favorite songs are no longer available, they disappeared when I restarted my fiio player after a year. Maybe the older sta...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Serveral Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue A large part of my favorite songs are no longer availab...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Most popular playlists not in Library lists

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceSamsung S11e My Question or IssueWith the new library set up I can only find some of my playlists through the Library. For some reason it's the ones I rarely play that appear in the list. The ones I play regularly st...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Australia    Device Samsung S11e   My Question or Issue With the new library set up I can only find some of my playlists through the Library. For ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution followed artists not displaying in my library

PlanFreeCountrySpainDevicexiaomi redmi8Operating SystemAndroid 9 PKQ1.190319.001 My Question or IssueI am currently following about 1.350 artist. I like to save the songs or albums I like by artist to be able to find more content by them easily. When...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Spain Device xiaomi redmi8 Operating System Android 9 PKQ1.190319.001   My Question or Issue I am currently following about 1.350 artist. I like to save the songs or ...
  • CarlosE
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution featured artists tagged as song artist.

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueI've been seeing a lot of songs that are tagged incorrectly which weren't at first. An example is Euphoria (feat. Travis Scott & Kaash Paige) by Don Toliver. At first it was tagged ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue I've been seeing a lot of songs that are tagged incorrectly which weren't at first. An example is Euphoria (f...
  • martijnvdl10
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play anything from Liked songs via spotify connect

Canada - premium - iphone 12First of all I've hashed this out with "spotify helps" via twitter for almost two years now, over two accounts, three different iphones, two modems, two "cache cleaning" on Spotify's end, multiple app re-installs and who k...

• Visitor
  • Canada - premium - iphone 12 First of all I've hashed this out with "spotify helps" via twitter for almost two years now, over two accounts, three different iphones, two modems, two "cache clean...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution DATE ADDED IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY

PlanPremiumDeviceAsus ZenbookOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThe date added organizer is working like a Recently played, it keeps messing up the order of my playlist its really annoying, every song i listen gets categorized as if i jus...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Device Asus Zenbook Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue The date added organizer is working like a Recently played, it keeps messing up the order of my playli...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • categories
    date added
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes