Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Bug when selecting too many tracks

PlanPremiumDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10Spotify App Version1.1.57.443.ga029a6c4-a My Question or IssueLarge selections of tracks using Shift+Click sometimes have gaps in the middle, starts happening after selecting past ~300 tracks and plac...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 Spotify App Version 1.1.57.443.ga029a6c4-a   My Question or Issue Large selections of tracks using Shift+Click sometimes have ga...
  • Kayque
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duo Mix just not very good

Use it with my girlfriend and it's just a bit rubbish.1. Doesn't update very well, it'll say it updates every few days but often songs are stuck there for weeks/months2. It doesn't seem to pick stuff we frequently listen to. Examples, a Disney song w...

• Casual Listener
  • Use it with my girlfriend and it's just a bit rubbish. 1. Doesn't update very well, it'll say it updates every few days but often songs are stuck there for weeks/months 2. It doesn't seem to pick s...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs vanished !!

PlanFree/PremiumCountryBrazilDevicewebplayerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi, in the last hour, all my liked songs from my personal account, and from my artist account are not showing in the webplayer, and when i click on " Liked son...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Brazil Device webplayer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, in the last hour, all my liked songs from my personal account, and from my arti...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Bugs] When dragging a selection of songs, last song selected will be moved to the top when placed.

My Question or Issue[Video attached showcases both bugs] As the title states, when I drag I selection of multiple songs, the very last song of the selection will be moved to the top when I place songs. This is an issue that has been persistent ever s...

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue [Video attached showcases both bugs] As the title states, when I drag I selection of multiple songs, the very last song of the selection will be moved to the top when I place so...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Bug Playlist
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I see artists that I don't follow?

In previous versions, Spotify allowed you to see artists that you don't follow, was artists that only liked a few songs. Is there any way to see that list with the current version?

• Casual Listener
  • In previous versions, Spotify allowed you to see artists that you don't follow, was artists that only liked a few songs.   Is there any way to see that list with the current version?  
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local File Issue - iPhone

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 14.4.2 My Question or IssueSo like many users now, it seems after a recent update or so, I am now suffering issues with local files not working. I have now turned on the 'show unplayable files' to...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 14.4.2   My Question or Issue So like many users now, it seems after a recent update or so, I am now suffering issu...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Songs Showing Up on Artist Page But No Songs Liked - App

Okay so I was going to organize my liked songs last night. I moved them all to a new playlist and unliked them so they no longer show up in my Library. For some reason, when I got to P!nk's artist page on the app, it shows 105 liked songs when none o...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay so I was going to organize my liked songs last night. I moved them all to a new playlist and unliked them so they no longer show up in my Library. For some reason, when I got to P!nk's artist pa...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

restore older version of a personal playlist

Hello, some accidental changes happened to my 4-year-old playlist that had over 4000+ songs today(21st april, 2021). The order got all mixed up (and can't be fixed with sorting) and only 1000+ songs were left. Is there any way to get back the playlis...

• Visitor
  • Hello, some accidental changes happened to my 4-year-old playlist that had over 4000+ songs today(21st april, 2021). The order got all mixed up (and can't be fixed with sorting) and only 1000+ songs ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Shuffle Not Working Suddenly?

PlanPremiumCountryAUS DeviceOccurring on both iOS App and Desktop Operating SystemiOS 14 / Windows 10 My Question or IssueThe Shuffle functionality has suddenly stopped working. It doesn't matter whether I use it on my laptop or on my phone, but sele...

• Plan Premium Country AUS   Device Occurring on both iOS App and Desktop   Operating System iOS 14 / Windows 10   My Question or Issue The Shuffle functionality has suddenly...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add album to playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Cant add an album to a playlist. Have done all the re-installs, re-boots, cleared cache etc, etc. No joy. iOS for...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   Cant add an album to a playli...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloading a podcast does not add it to „your episodes“ anymore

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 14.4 My Question or IssueSo the headline says it quite simply. This February a really good feature was introduced for podcast on Spotify.whenever I pressed the download button on the podcas...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany  Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 14.4   My Question or Issue So the headline says it quite simply. This February a really good feature  was...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly Not Playing New Music

Anyone else noticed their discover weekly playing really recently playing songs already heard/played before? Granted some are remixes, but this has increased substantially for me the last few weeks. pretty bummed because i could usually count on spot...

• Visitor
  • Anyone else noticed their discover weekly playing really recently playing songs already heard/played before? Granted some are remixes, but this has increased substantially for me the last few weeks. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't find my "Your Year in 2015" playlist

Spotify VersionTried on Spotify Web, Spotify Windows 10 app and also on the Android app. My Question or IssueI started using Spotify in 2015, but no matter how hard I look for it, I can only find my "Your Top Songs" playlists for the years 2016-2020,...

• Regular
  • Spotify Version Tried on Spotify Web, Spotify Windows 10 app and also on the Android app.   My Question or Issue I started using Spotify in 2015, but no matter how hard I look for it, I can ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Cleared by Stranger

PlanPremiumCountryGermany Hey Guys,me and a Friend made a Spotify Playlist back in 2018 and put over 800 Songs in that Playlist over the last few years. This morning i woke up and looked into the Paylist and saw that nearly all Songs expect "Mask Off...

• Plan Premium Country Germany   Hey Guys, me and a Friend made a Spotify Playlist back in 2018 and put over 800 Songs in that Playlist over the last few years.  This morning i woke up...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Wellness has ads

On my Daily Wellness playlist today, there was a spoken part from the "Yoga Girl" or something like that. While the section was nice, it started with an advertisement. Can Spotify do more to filter out ads from spoken content for paid users?

• On my Daily Wellness playlist today, there was a spoken part from the "Yoga Girl" or something like that.   While the section was nice, it started with an advertisement.   Can Spotify d...
  • dowlerg
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • dailywellness
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to organise playlist with new update

PlanPremium CountryUKDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi, I’ve been having issues with organising my playlists since the newest interface update. What happens is that when I place my music in a specific order and then refre...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium  Country UK Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, I’ve been having issues with organising my playlists since the newest interface upda...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sync Local Files

Hello,I'm using Spotify on my MacBook Pro early 2015 MacOS 1.1.56.595.g2d2da0de and on my iPhone 12 Pro iOS 14.4.2 using Spotify 8.6.18 I followed carefully Katerina's instructions here, but nothing seems to work. I tried reinstalling both apps (mac ...

• Hello, I'm using Spotify on my MacBook Pro early 2015 MacOS 1.1.56.595.g2d2da0de and on my iPhone 12 Pro iOS 14.4.2 using Spotify 8.6.18   I followed carefully Katerina's instructions he...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution copy/paste songs

Hi, I'm trying to copy a friend's playlist and add it to MY playlist without having to add the songs one by one... there are 701 songs so you know..He wants to delete his playlists and account. I know it was possible before to copy all songs and past...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm trying to copy a friend's playlist and add it to MY playlist without having to add the songs one by one... there are 701 songs so you know..He wants to delete his playlists and account. I kno...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • paste
    songs
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Search Bar inside a Playlist doesn't work

PlanFreeCountryGreeceDeviceLaptop/Desktop/WebBrowserOperating SystemWindows/Ubuntu Hello all,since yesterday I am trying to search for songs/albums inside any playlist of mine, and the result that Spotify returns is always "No results found". I tried...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Greece Device Laptop/Desktop/WebBrowser Operating System Windows/Ubuntu   Hello all, since yesterday I am trying to search for songs/albums inside any playlist of min...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Local Files Section missing (And yes i've turned it on in settings)

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands DeviceDesktop (Asus Zenbook)Operating SystemWindows 10 I dont see my local files section on the spotify desktop. In the settings i have turned on the local files option (Show local Files). I've attached a picture where y...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands   Device Desktop (Asus Zenbook) Operating System Windows 10   I dont see my local files section on the spotify desktop. In the settings i have tur...
  • A_Mystery
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • local files
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes