Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! What's the difference between saving a song to your library versus adding a song to a playlist?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've dug around a bit and I'm still not totally clear on this. My understanding is that you can only save 10,000 songs to your library, but you can add an unlimited number of songs to playlists. Is that corre...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Homescreen Playlist suggestions based on time/day

Hello, i wonder where or if i can find the playlists that Spotify apps used to suggest when you started the apps and were based on the current time of the day.For example on weekend nights there were suggestions for either party music, or chillout/ s...

• Casual Listener
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find/play a song

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find it via client. When googling for this song, I have found link https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • CarlosE
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! One specific playlist won't play

PlanPremiumCountryIreland DeviceMacbook Air 2019 and OnePlus 6TOperating SystemMacOS Mojave and Android Pie My Question or IssueI've a playlist that no matter what I do, it won't play any of its songs. However, if I click on the album or artist, and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Ireland   Device Macbook Air 2019 and OnePlus 6T Operating System MacOS Mojave and Android Pie   My Question or Issue I've a playlist that no matter what I d...
  • lorisgirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add all liked songs to spotify playlist

Since spotify shuffle is mostly broken, I got to into a habit of adding all songs to a new playlist called "everything" and then using external randify service to shuffle it for me. I have about 1k songs in my "liked songs" list. The problem I have n...

• Casual Listener
  • Since spotify shuffle is mostly broken, I got to into a habit of adding all songs to a new playlist called "everything" and then using external randify service to shuffle it for me. I have about 1k s...
  • AndrewRobs01
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Release Radar playlist not adjusting

I used to always like Spotify's auto generated "Release Radar" playlist but a few months ago I added 1 sleep sound to a cuatom playlist to help me sleep. From then on, 99% of what gets added to my relase radar list is sleep sounds! Every week I have ...

• I used to always like Spotify's auto generated "Release Radar" playlist but a few months ago I added 1 sleep sound to a cuatom playlist to help me sleep. From then on, 99% of what gets added to my re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove Unwanted Podcasts

There should be an option to prevent certain podcasts (or all podcasts) from appearing in the Spotify-created playlists, and suggested podcasts on the frontpage. I don't want to see NPR when I go on to Spotify.

• Regular
  • There should be an option to prevent certain podcasts (or all podcasts) from appearing in the Spotify-created playlists, and suggested podcasts on the frontpage. I don't want to see NPR when I go on ...
  • Charleymallarke
  • 26 replies
  • 58 likes
  • idea
  • 26 replies
  • 58 likes

Playlist recovery does not work

Dear all, I was forced by Spotify to change my country from Germany to Switzerland because I live in Switzerland but still use a German credit card. After switching, all of my playlist are gone. I checked this forum and saw that there is a function t...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all,    I was forced by Spotify to change my country from Germany to Switzerland because I live in Switzerland but still use a German credit card. After switching, all of my playlist...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist is empty

Hello,My playlist suddenly appear as empty (not deleted playlist, but all songs in it) on all of my devices.How can I get it back?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, My playlist suddenly appear as empty (not deleted playlist, but all songs in it) on all of my devices. How can I get it back?
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! não consigo baixar arquivos locais

PlanoPremiumPaísBrasilDispositivoJ7 proSistema operacionalandroid 9 Minha pergunta ou problemanão consigo reproduzir nenhum de meus arquivos locais pelo celular. pelo computador consigo normalmente mas quando adiciono em alguma playlist para ouvir pe...

• Visitor
  •   Plano Premium País Brasil Dispositivo J7 pro Sistema operacional android 9   Minha pergunta ou problema não consigo reproduzir nenhum de meus arquivos locais pelo celular. pelo...
  • Leticia25
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked songs become unliked when they appear in a radio playlist

So whenever im listening to a playlist radio, and a song i have previously liked appears in the playlist, it becomes unliked? I'm really confused if this is a glitch or just my phone.. Anyone have any solutions? DeviceiPhone 7+Operating SystemiOS 13....

• Visitor
  • So whenever im listening to a playlist radio, and a song i have previously liked appears in the playlist, it becomes unliked? I'm really confused if this is a glitch or just my phone.. Anyone have an...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • liked songs
    playlist radio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Retreive deleted playlist

Hi everyone, is there a way to retreive a deleted playlist? I accidentally deleted a very big one yesterday when I thought I was just deleting one song. Is there an option for a rollback to still get my playlist back? Cheers!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   is there a way to retreive a deleted playlist? I accidentally deleted a very big one yesterday when I thought I was just deleting one song. Is there an option for a rollback to ...
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs not deleted from phone memory

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy phone was at almost 100% of 65 GB of internal storage space. Spotify was the culprit, so I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My phon...
  • CaliOreIdaho
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • deleted
    downloads
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution What happened to the summaries of Daily Mixes??

Until recently, each of the Daily Mixes shown in My Library also displayed a short summary consisting of two or three of the artists from the mix. That's now gone, so all I have to go on is a "Daily Mix 1," "Daily Mix 2," etc. without any indication ...

• Gig Goer
  • Until recently, each of the Daily Mixes shown in My Library also displayed a short summary consisting of two or three of the artists from the mix.   That's now gone, so all I have to go on is ...
  • CaptainDubious
  • Gig Goer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

RECOVER DELETED SONG OF RADIO STATION:(

hi, so I was just listening the radio when you search for a song and automatically changes to the similar station to the song that you were listening to, and this really nice song came up and I was going to favorite it and the delete sign was on the ...

• Casual Listener
  • hi, so I was just listening the radio when you search for a song and automatically changes to the similar station to the song that you were listening to, and this really nice song came up and I was g...
  • Carlosqzda15
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Transferring purchased music from iTunes to Spotify without losing metadata

I am a Mac user (on Catalina) and I own both iOS and Android devices. Currently trying to migrate to Spotify from Apple Music but am having a hard time transferring my purchased music from iTunes over to Spotify. I have no issues at all transferring ...

• Visitor
  • I am a Mac user (on Catalina) and I own both iOS and Android devices. Currently trying to migrate to Spotify from Apple Music but am having a hard time transferring my purchased music from iTunes ove...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't sync one particular local song to my iphone.

I created a playlist with some local song files. One of those local files refuses to appear or play on my iPhone. Other local files are fine. This one file however refuses to showup or download to the phone. I can play this song on my desktop, but if...

• Regular
  • I created a playlist with some local song files.  One of those local files refuses to appear or play on my iPhone.  Other local files are fine.  This one file however refuses to showup...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

compilation Albums only

PlanPremiumCountryUK Device(iPhone 8 Plus)Operating System(iOS 13.1.2) My Question or Issue how do i search for compilation Albums only Thanks in advance

• Not applicable
  •   Plan Premium Country UK   Device (iPhone 8 Plus) Operating System (iOS 13.1.2)   My Question or Issue   how do i search for compilation Albums only     ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist will not save after I edit it

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceGalaxy Note 8Operating SystemWindows 10 When I try to edit the arrangement of my playlist on my phone, it doesn't save. It is saved the way I edited it on my PC though.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Galaxy Note 8 Operating System Windows 10   When I try to edit the arrangement of my playlist on my phone, it doesn't save. It is saved the way...
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I remove a podcast from my playlist!!

I was looking for a song and when i found it and days later i saw that it was a podcast sound and ive tried to remove it but i can't and i don't want the podcast on my playlist anymore and i wish to get info to remove it if i can.

• Visitor
  • I was looking for a song and when i found it and days later i saw that it was a podcast sound and ive tried to remove it but i can't and i don't want the podcast on my playlist anymore and i wish to ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to list all songs

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhoneOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI used to be able to go to "All songs" (which showed me all songs from all artists in my library) and click "Shuffle", now with the new UI I can't find any way of doing this. I...

• Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I used to be able to go to "All songs" (which showed me all songs from all artists in my librar...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing playlists on Garmin Fenix 5 Plus

PlanPremiumCountrysweden DeviceIphone 6s and Garmin Fenix 5 plusOperating System(iOs 13.1.2 My Question or IssueI cant add or sync plaulists on my garmin device, has been broken for some time now. I think 2-3 Months + since it started.Can browse my p...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country sweden   Device Iphone 6s and Garmin Fenix 5 plus Operating System (iOs 13.1.2   My Question or Issue I cant add or sync plaulists on my garmin device, has b...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes