Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with playing albums

Problem with playing albums

Hello i recently installed the spotify app in my phone and when i went to listen to an album i couldnt play it, o couldnt select any of the songs and when i tapped the button to play it on shuffle it just plays the entire artist's discography at random, not even the album. Also this seems weird to me becouse in my tablet, PC and xbox i can play the album normally without shuffle and i can select a song like normal, dont know why my phone isnt doing the same

1 Reply

Hey there @Shrympo,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. We moved your post from the Chat section to the help boards as its content fits better here. 

If you're currently on the Free service, it's expected that you'll be able to play albums on demand when you log in to the devices you mentioned. However, the mobile experience is different for free users, so this might explain why you're unable to see the same features as in other devices. 

We'd suggest taking a look at this article for more info on how the free version works on mobile devices. 

In case you've subscribed to Premium and you still can't play albums on demand, logging out and back in could help synchronize your subscription info. 

Keep us posted. 

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts