Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Latest update deleted some of my artists

Even on the webapp, they deleted many, maybe around a hundred of my artists with that update, since I've added more since, some of them include:a-ha,Bob Marley,Bob Dylan,Deee-Lite,Blue Oyster Cult,Digital Underground,PJ Harvey,Zero 7,Steppenwolf,Bad ...

• Regular
  • Even on the webapp, they deleted many, maybe around a hundred of my artists with that update, since I've added more since, some of them include: a-ha,Bob Marley,Bob Dylan,Deee-Lite,Blue Oyster Cul...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Artists Section in Your Library Doesn't Show All Followed Artists

PlanPremiumCountryIndonesia DeviceSamsung Galaxy S8 & All Windows PCOperating SystemAndroid 9 Pie & Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi, I currently have two issues with Your Library.1. Some followed artists don't appear in the Artist section of Your L...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Indonesia   Device Samsung Galaxy S8 & All Windows PC Operating System Android 9 Pie & Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi,   I currently hav...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Liked Songs playlist not playing?

Hi I don't see an option to post in the Ongoing Issues section for some reason so I'm posting this here. The last week or two now I've had this issue on both my phone and Xbox where my Liked Songs playlist will not play at all. Even when I click Shuf...

• Visitor
  • Hi I don't see an option to post in the Ongoing Issues section for some reason so I'm posting this here. The last week or two now I've had this issue on both my phone and Xbox where my Liked Songs pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Albums and artists tabs

Hi there!I want to discuss library sorting order. More than a year I've been tortured by this UI and this thing seems never gonna stop. I can not understand this logic when I see only full saved albums and only followed artists in my collection. I ju...

• Music Fan
  • Hi there! I want to discuss library sorting order. More than a year I've been tortured by this UI and this thing seems never gonna stop. I can not understand this logic when I see only full saved al...
  • crying_unicorn
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't sort playlists by date when shared with others

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAll devices, apple, windows, android... My Question or IssueI can't change how my playlist is sorted for others. I can change it on my own logged-in account, but I can't on others. I want my newly added songs to appear at t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device All devices, apple, windows, android...       My Question or Issue I can't change how my playlist is sorted for others. I can change it on my ...
  • erich157845
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Sorting Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[playlists] put recommended songs option on top and put more of them

PremiumCountryIndiaDeviceAsus rogOperating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssuePlease put the recommended songs option on the top and add more songs in the recommendations

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Country India Device Asus rog Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue Please put the recommended songs option on the top and add more songs in the recommendations
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Made for you tab Home Screen

My laptop updated last night and I no longer have the made for you tab on my Home Screen. I can find my mixes by search but is this permanent? I really enjoyed the convenience of having the tab on the Home Screen. PlanPremium

• Music Fan
  • My laptop updated last night and I no longer have the made for you tab on my Home Screen. I can find my mixes by search but is this permanent? I really enjoyed the convenience of having the tab on th...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to find the genre mixes from spotify (e.g. Your Rock Mix)

I really like a recent set of playlists Spotify created (e.g. Your Rock Mix) and want to find more of them but I can't search them. The playlists contain the my top songs from a given genre and I love that personalization. Any idea how to find them?

image.png
  • I really like a recent set of playlists Spotify created (e.g. Your Rock Mix) and want to find more of them but I can't search them.   The playlists contain the my top songs from a given genre ...
  • CarlosE
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Joe Rogan Podcast pauses for 5-10 seconds every 10-15 mins. Never had this issue playing music.

Please fix the podcast issues, also I started to get Subway adverts even after paying for a premium subscription.

• Visitor
  • Please fix the podcast issues, also I started to get Subway adverts even after paying for a premium subscription.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I see my liked songs for a certain artist on desktop?

Clicking the artist name just takes me to the artist's page, but I want to shuffle the songs I've liked from the artist.

• Regular
  • Clicking the artist name just takes me to the artist's page, but I want to shuffle the songs I've liked from the artist.
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! New UI - Date added

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue With the new UI I can no longer sort my playlist by date added with the newest songs first. I listen to my music in a very specific way and if it was a small pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia   Device Computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   With the new UI I can no longer sort my playlist by date added with th...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Retain track order when moving to another playlist

The new desktop client doesn't seem to retain track order when moving tracks from one playlist to another, is there any way to get this feature back? As a curator I sort and filter tracks in private playlists before adding them to the main playlist b...

• Casual Listener
  • The new desktop client doesn't seem to retain track order when moving tracks from one playlist to another, is there any way to get this feature back? As a curator I sort and filter tracks in private ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution changing order of playlist songs

It would be very nice if we could manually change the order of our playlist, if I now add a song it will be at the bottom of the palylist, but I would like to have it near by another similar song. It would be amazing if I am able to move that song by...

• Visitor
  • It would be very nice if we could manually change the order of our playlist, if I now add a song it will be at the bottom of the palylist, but I would like to have it near by  another similar so...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recent UI update: Can't see release radar, discover weekly etc

PlanPremiumCountryNew ZealandDeviceIssue on both PC and phoneMy Question or IssueEver since the recent UI update, I can see any of the playlists generated by Spotify.Heelp

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country New Zealand Device Issue on both PC and phone My Question or Issue Ever since the recent UI update, I can see any of the playlists generated by Spotify. Heelp
  • OfirG
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Playlists] Advanced playlist arrangement

There should be an option to arrange playlists in folders or something similar. I think I am not the only one who has the problem with lots of playlists, so it would be very convenient if there’s a function like this.

• There should be an option to arrange playlists in folders or something similar. I think I am not the only one who has the problem with lots of playlists, so it would be very convenient if there’s a f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Copying liked songs

DevicePCOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueI have occasionally shared my liked songs by copying them over to a regular playlist. I did this with Ctrl+A or selecting the first song and shift clicking the last song. However, when I tried to do...

• Device PC Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue I have occasionally shared my liked songs by copying them over to a regular playlist. I did this with Ctrl+A or selecting the firs...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Get rid of Facebook panel taking up 10% of my screen real estate

About 10% of my screen real estate is not taken up with the left hand column, which currently contains only a link-to-Facebook button.I don't do the whole "listen to friends" thing, nor will even link Facebook to my (paid) Spotify.Please at least giv...

• Regular
  • About 10% of my screen real estate is not taken up with the left hand column, which currently contains only a link-to-Facebook button. I don't do the whole "listen to friends" thing, nor will even l...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Social] Stop putting messages on my home page.

I don't care what your flavor of the month, profit generating, tone deaf cause is. I'm going to cancel a near decade long subscription because you think i care what you have to say as a company. Know your place, you are a streaming service. If you wa...

• Visitor
  • I don't care what your flavor of the month, profit generating, tone deaf cause is. I'm going to cancel a near decade long subscription because you think i care what you have to say as a company. Know...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Discover] Mark songs that aren't yours

It would be very nice to be able to mark songs you just play for your children, so they don't intervene with (for example monday playlist and other) personel suggestions. And it would be even more great, if they wouldn't scrobble to sites slike last....

• Visitor
  • It would be very nice to be able to mark songs you just play for your children, so they don't intervene with (for example monday playlist and other) personel suggestions. And it would be even more gr...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes