Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Playlists Display no songs unless I am on Desktop

My Playlists Display no songs unless I am on Desktop

I've been using Spotify Free for about 6 months now, but I've run into a problem.

My main playlist with about 2700 songs doesn't display any songs unless I am on Desktop.

I cannot play any songs from any other place such as my mobile device or the Web Player because it says that there are no songs in the playlist.

I've tried making a new playlist by copying the songs, I've reinstalled and I've tried re-adding the tracks to the same playlist again but none of them seem to have worked.

What I've also done is start playing a song on desktops and then going to my phone to switch the device. That didn't work either.

For reference, all of my other playlists work completely fine.

I don't know if it's an issue with my account, the playlist or an Update but I'm starting to become worried.

Thank you for your time,

Zadinx

3 Replies

Hey there @Zadinx,

No need to worry, we'll get to the bottom of this!

Try opening the web player from an incognito browser window and doublecheck if you're logged in in the exact same account. If the issue persists, we'd appreciate a screenshot.
On mobile, logging out and back in two times in a row forces a re-sync of all data. If that does not help - we'd advise trying out a clean reinstall on you mobile device.

Let us know how it goes 🙂
We'll be on the lookout for your response.

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

So sorry to respond so late, the issue fixed itself on its own after about 48 hours but it's occurred again. I think it's due to me adding large amounts of tracks to a playlist at one? Anyhow, I'm following these steps to do a clean install!
For other info, I don't use Chrome but I've launched the web player from my account and from signed out and cannot see the songs. A friend of mine cannot access this from his account either.
Thanks so much for your help!

Edit: i've clean reinstalled but that hasn't worked in displaying the playlist on my mobile

Hi there @Zadinx,

Thank you for your reply, confirmation and the troubleshooting you've done so far.

There's actually an ongoing issue about this here. We recommend that you check it out and leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to make sure that you don't miss any updates about this.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else in the meantime.

Have a great continued day!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts