Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Collaborative playlist option disappeared

My Question or IssueI am using the desktop windows 10 and mobile Android app - and on all platforms the option to make a playlist collaborative has disappeared, please help get it back. It is only showing option to invite collaborator but when I add ...

• Casual Listener
  • Izukuda
  • Visitor
  • 66 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! What's the difference between saving a song to your library versus adding a song to a playlist?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've dug around a bit and I'm still not totally clear on this. My understanding is that you can only save 10,000 songs to your library, but you can add an unlimited number of songs to playlists. Is that corre...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't find/play a song

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find it via client. When googling for this song, I have found link https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • CarlosE
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

ISSUE with playlist radio - "This radio station cannot be started"

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceWindows 10 & iOS 13.3.1 My Question or IssueI'm trying to start the playlist radio for one of my playlists, however i'm getting the error (on Windows 10): "This radio station cannot be started. Please try with so...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Windows 10 & iOS 13.3.1   My Question or Issue I'm trying to start the playlist radio for one of my playlists, however i'm getting the erro...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

white noise daily mix

I use separate device to play white noise. For some time now I got 2 of my daily mixes dedicated to white noise. Is there a way to prevent songs from this device to be used in daily mixes?

• Regular
  • I use separate device to play white noise. For some time now I got 2 of my daily mixes dedicated to white noise. Is there a way to prevent songs from this device to be used in daily mixes?
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play queue not visible

Subscription: Spotify freePhone: Honor 10App version: 8.4.96.963 I used to be able to view and edit the play queue from the Android app when using Spotify connect to play from my PS4 or computer. However after recent updates I cannot even see the que...

• Casual Listener
  • Subscription: Spotify free Phone: Honor 10 App version: 8.4.96.963   I used to be able to view and edit the play queue from the Android app when using Spotify connect to play from my PS4 or ...
  • Royson
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs are added to my playlist without me doing anything

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSongs from one of my playlists are packed without doing anything to one of my other playlists. In addition, my main playlist is completely mixed up. The order I had befor...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Songs from one of my playlists are packed without doing anything to one of my other playlists....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Improve my Discover Playlists

Every night, I listen to a playlist to help me sleep. It is all instrumental, ambient music. I call it my 'peace playlist'. Since I listen to it 5-8 hours each night, Spotify thinks that this is what I like to listen to the most. I really want to fin...

• Every night, I listen to a playlist to help me sleep. It is all instrumental, ambient music. I call it my 'peace playlist'. Since I listen to it 5-8 hours each night, Spotify thinks that this is what...
  • Vireoli
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

How do I get my downloaded songs to show on a new device?

I have just purchased a new phone and despite the telstra tech support assuring me that i woukd not have to download all my music again, none of my downloaded music is showing on my account. It shows all my playlists and albums etc but it is not indi...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just purchased a new phone and despite the telstra tech support assuring me that i woukd not have to download all my music again, none of my downloaded music is showing on my account. It shows...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify shows that it’s downloading over 4000 songs, but my liked playlist has only 1778.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone X) My Question or Issuemy Spotify is currently downloading all songs marked as offline. This is over 4000. My liked songs playlist only shows 1778 and does not increase as that number goes up. what playl...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom  Device (iPhone X)     My Question or Issue my Spotify is currently downloading all songs marked as offline. This is over 4000. My liked so...
  • chrisstockwell
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked songs History

Hello,I usually save songs I like by adding them to my "Liked Songs" but 1 month or so ago I removed some of them by mistake. Fortunately I found a way to add them back but they are in a random order and I cant find a way to get the previous "Liked s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I usually save songs I like by adding them to my "Liked Songs" but 1 month or so ago I removed some of them by mistake. Fortunately I found a way to add them back but they are in a random ord...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution problems with offline music

My problem is that I already downloaded the songs in offline mode and it tells me that I cannot see my playlist because I am not connected to the internet and yes I am !! help me what I do !! I reinstalled the app and nothing Device(iPhone 11 ) Opera...

• Casual Listener
  • My problem is that I already downloaded the songs in offline mode and it tells me that I cannot see my playlist because I am not connected to the internet and yes I am !! help me what I do !! I reins...
  • Thatboytyriq
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Daily Mixes dont updat

PlanFreeCountrySlovakiaDeviceHuawei P20 LITEOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHey i got problem with my daily mixes. They stoped updating and im listening to same mixes for around 3/4 weeks and im staring to even remember lyrics of every...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Slovakia Device Huawei P20 LITE Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hey i got problem with my daily mixes. They stoped updating and im listening to sam...
  • Tatarec
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Random songs in my Liked Songs

PlanStudent PremiumCountryIrelandDevice(iPhone 6s) My Question or IssueRandom songs keep adding themselves to my Liked Songs. I've never listened to them before and I didn't search for them or anything. About ten will be added and I remove them, only...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Student Premium Country Ireland Device (iPhone 6s)   My Question or Issue Random songs keep adding themselves to my Liked Songs. I've never listened to them before and I didn't sear...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Songs - Offline

PlanPremiumCountryPHDeviceAsus Zenfone Max Plus M1Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueHello there!I have a Family Premium account. And upon the latest update (Version 8.5.50.916) my downloaded songs, that I can play offline before, sudde...

• Plan Premium Country PH Device Asus Zenfone Max Plus M1 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Hello there! I have a Family Premium account. And upon the latest upd...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Corrupt album

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceHuawei P30 PRO / Windows Desktop PCMy Question or IssueThe album Diamonds by the band Enforcer is corrupted, most songs can only play the first seconds and then they stop and skip (listen to the album directly from spoti...

• Plan Premium Country Israel Device Huawei P30 PRO / Windows Desktop PC My Question or Issue The album Diamonds by the band Enforcer is corrupted, most songs can only play the first seconds and...
  • Mozer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(iPhone Operating System(iOS)My Question or Issuei have my two main playlists downloaded on my phone for offline listening, however i do have my cellular data turned on for the spotify app as well. i have noticed that sp...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System (iOS) My Question or Issue i have my two main playlists downloaded on my phone for offline listening, however i do ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I play 8D Audios with Spotify

Hi. I recently listen to youtube with 8D audios, saw that they have the same in spotify, but those 8D audios are not playable. Any help on how to enable it?

• Hi. I recently listen to youtube with 8D audios, saw that they have the same in spotify, but those 8D audios are not playable. Any help on how to enable it?
  • lesterbsb
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist don't availble only on my account

PlanPremium (Family Subscription)CountryPhilippinesDevice(Honor 9 and PC)Operating System(Android 9 and Windows 10)Email*snip* My QuestionDear support for Spotify, for more than half a year now only on my account the Neon Genesis Evangelion playlist ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (Family Subscription) Country Philippines Device (Honor 9 and PC) Operating System (Android 9 and Windows 10) Email *snip*   My Question Dear support for Spotify, for mo...
  • ValeraSaray
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

If you cancel and then reactivate an account will all your playlists/albums still be there?

Hey, During this troublesome time I am looking to cut back on costs and cancelling my spotify Family account but would reactivate it once I was back at work and being paid, does anyone know if I cancel and in 3/4 months time reactivate my account wou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,  During this troublesome time I am looking to cut back on costs and cancelling my spotify Family account but would reactivate it once I was back at work and being paid, does anyone know if...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs in playlist not visible on the phone app

Recently out of a premium plan, and now o cant see the content/songs in any of my playlist when I'm in the phone app. That includes the ones I myself have made. Does it have anything to do with it being the free version?Is seeing songs in the playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently out of a premium plan, and now o cant see the content/songs in any of my playlist when I'm in the phone app. That includes the ones I myself have made.    Does it have anything t...
  • Chrmq
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue with recommended music

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceHarman Kardon Citation One (Google Speaker), and all my other devices with spotify.Operating System* My Question or IssueMy father has a google home speaker which is connected to my spotify account.He currently ...

• Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device Harman Kardon Citation One (Google Speaker), and all my other devices with spotify. Operating System *   My Question or Issue My father has ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'New releases for you' keeps showing this artist I don't know

PlanPremiumCountryThailandDeviceiPhone 11, PC DesktopOperating SystemiOS 13.3.1, Windows 10My Question or IssueThis Osesco guy's album keeps showing on my 'New releases for you' feature.I never ever know this artist or listen to the song similar to t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Thailand Device iPhone 11, PC Desktop Operating System iOS 13.3.1, Windows 10 My Question or Issue This Osesco guy's album keeps showing on my 'New releases for you' fea...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes