Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Are public playlists that are not on your profile still searchable?

With the option to have a playlist be public and shareable but not on your profile, if a playlist is public but not on my profile will it still come up if someone searches the name of the playlist?

• Visitor
  • With the option to have a playlist be public and shareable but not on your profile, if a playlist is public but not on my profile will it still come up if someone searches the name of the playlist?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files Greyed Out After Extensive Troubleshooting

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy 9/Windows LaptopOperating SystemAndroid/Windows 10 My Question or IssueLocal files is historically temperamental. I have around 20 files (all legal, no strange characters in track names) that will/will not do...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy 9/Windows Laptop Operating System Android/Windows 10   My Question or Issue Local files is historically temperamental. I have around 20 f...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist rearrangement issues on Windows Desktop App

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI'm used to manually rearrange the song order on my playlists quite often on the Windows App, and never had any problems doing so. But since the redesign, there's an issue when I t...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I'm used to manually rearrange the song order on my playlists quite often on the Windows App, and never had any pro...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding an album to a playlist puts the tracks in reverse order when sorted by "Date added"

I have the plan with Hulu includedPremiumUSA DeviceMacbook and most recent version of Android I use one playlist that has 4,285 songs on it and I keep it sorted by date added so that the most recently added songs are at the top of the playlist. For s...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the plan with Hulu included Premium USA   Device Macbook and most recent version of Android   I use one playlist that has 4,285 songs on it and I keep it sorted by date added ...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Infinite scroll in My library

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 and Macbook pro My Question or IssueHello guys, I have noticed that after the latest update an infinite scroll was added to the library. I kind of understand the technical reasoning behind i...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 and Macbook pro   My Question or Issue Hello guys, I have noticed that after the latest update an infinite scroll was...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • performance
    Scroll
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Random songs appear in Liked song lists of followed artists

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiphone SE 2020macbook proOperating SystemiOS 14.4.2BigSur 11.2.3 My IssueRandom songs appear in the LIKED song list of some, but weirdly, not all, of the artists I follow. So I can not therefore listen to the songs I have sp...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iphone SE 2020 macbook pro Operating System iOS 14.4.2 BigSur 11.2.3   My Issue Random songs appear in the LIKED song list of some, but weirdly, not al...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Song Highlighting/Play Button Graphical Issue

PlanPremiumDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10Version1.1.59.712.g54f36e5d-a My Question or IssueHello, I was looking for a way to submit a simple bug report, but this seems to be the only way to do it! Anyways, I've noticed what seems like an unintend...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device PC Operating System Windows 10 Version 1.1.59.712.g54f36e5d-a   My Question or Issue Hello,   I was looking for a way to submit a simple bug report, but this...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • graphical
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist won't delete

I made a playlist. I tried to delete it.image 1 - I tried to delete it from the playlist menu, nothingimage 2 - I tried to delete it from the home menu, nothingimage 3 - Look...It's still there It "worked" once. I clicked delete and the playlist menu...

• Visitor
  • I made a playlist.  I tried to delete it. image 1 - I tried to delete it from the playlist menu, nothing image 2 - I tried to delete it from the home menu, nothing image 3 - Look...It's still...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    home page
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate Playlists

How do I delete duplicate playlists in spotify? I inadvertently inported many playlists multiple times, now have 100's of duplicates. I can't figure out how to do mass delete and don't want to delete each individually.

• Casual Listener
  • How do I delete duplicate playlists in spotify? I inadvertently inported many playlists multiple times, now have 100's of duplicates. I can't figure out how to do mass delete and don't want to delete...
  • mnlbrnz
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Release Radar suggest songs that are greyed out. A bit ridiculous.

Plan : Duo PremiumCountry : Belgium DeviceIPad, Samsung, Windows laptop Operating SystemiOS 14, Android 11, Windows 10 Hello Spotify support, I trust also Spotify support personnel reads this. This simpel frustrating issue is. Why does the Release Ra...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan : Duo Premium Country : Belgium   Device IPad, Samsung, Windows laptop  Operating System iOS 14, Android 11, Windows 10   Hello Spotify support,   I trust also...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • greyed out
    Release Radar
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist

PlanPremiumCountryqatarDevice(iPhone 11)Operating System(iOS 14.4.2) My Question or Issuehi ! whenever i’m adding songs to a playlist, the pop up that shows up where you can choose which playlist to add to is really glitchy for me . it shuffles playl...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country qatar Device (iPhone 11) Operating System (iOS 14.4.2)   My Question or Issue hi ! whenever i’m adding songs to a playlist, the pop up that shows up where you can ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Mix 2 missing from Home

PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device(Web Player and Samsung Galaxy Note 10+)Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro and Android 11 My Question or IssueDaily Mix 2 has disappeared from Home. All of my other mixes are there. I Liked all 6 of my mixes and Daily Mix 2 DO...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device (Web Player and Samsung Galaxy Note 10+) Operating System Windows 10 Pro and Android 11   My Question or Issue Daily Mix 2 has disappeared from ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile] Daily mixes do not appear under made for you when in recently played

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung S20+Operating SystemAndroid version 11 My Question or IssueWhen my daily mixes are shown under recently played, they do not appear under the "made for you" section. They used to appear under that section u...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung S20+ Operating System Android version 11   My Question or Issue When my daily mixes are shown under recently played, they do not appea...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Same song in more playlists

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi. I have more playlists in my library, with over 1000 songs. Daily i add various songs in my playlists and i don't remember if a song already is in a playlist or an...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device iPhone 6 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi. I have more playlists in my library, with over 1000 songs. Daily i add various songs i...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution default playback mode is shuffle, pls stop

every day, i go to put on an album and shuffle is selected by default even though i press the first track with no intention of shuffling. i have to unselect shuffle over and over again, every dang day. i am the kind of person who literally NEVER want...

• Visitor
  • every day, i go to put on an album and shuffle is selected by default even though i press the first track with no intention of shuffling. i have to unselect shuffle over and over again, every dang da...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlist on my Smart TV LG

PlanPremiumCountryPortugalDeviceSmart TV LGOperating SystemWebOS My Question or IssueHello,I have a playlist with local files which has no problem on my Windows 10 desktop and on my Huawey smartphone, but when I using the playlist on the Smart TV LG ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Portugal Device Smart TV LG Operating System WebOS   My Question or Issue Hello, I have a playlist with local files which has no problem on my Windows 10 desktop ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution See the date a song was added // "date added" sorting = not enough

Hey y'all,I know that I can sort the playlist by "date added" -- but ever since the new Spotify update, I seem to no longer be able to see the specific DATE a song was added in a playlist -- filtering the playlist by "date added" doesn't help my need...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey y'all, I know that I can sort the playlist by "date added" -- but ever since the new Spotify update, I seem to no longer be able to see the specific DATE a song was added in a playlist -- filter...
  • Novy
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • date
    date added
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Una canción se (vuelve) a guardar cada vez que entro a Spotify

PlanFreeCountryBoliviaDevice(Samsung Galaxy A50 y Acer Aspire 3)Operating System(Android 11 y Windows 10) My Question or IssueLa canción con la que tengo problema la guardé teóricamente la primera semana de abril pero todos los días al abrir Spotify ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Bolivia Device (Samsung Galaxy A50 y Acer Aspire 3) Operating System (Android 11 y Windows 10)   My Question or Issue La canción con la que tengo problema la guardé t...
  • Eni
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    canción
    español
    tus me gusta
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist filter selection bug

PlanPremiumDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10Spotify App Version1.1.57.443.ga029a6c4-a My Question or IssueWhen clearing the filter while tracks are selected, playlist shows selection on the same positions instead of on the tracks, moving tracks...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 Spotify App Version 1.1.57.443.ga029a6c4-a   My Question or Issue When clearing the filter while tracks are selected, playlist s...
  • Eni
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted my downloaded songs

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 14 My Question or IssueHi! So the Spotify 3th deleted all of my songs except the last 9 album what i downloaded. Why spotify deleting my songs randomy?? This happened with my brother and my f...

• Plan Premium Country Hungary Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 14   My Question or Issue Hi! So the Spotify 3th deleted all of my songs except the last 9 album what i downloaded. Wh...
  • jeggers12
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes