Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

[Mobile][Other] Remembering the podcast and saving thetime details

So if in spotify i listen to a podcast of an hour or longer, I don't continuously listen to it. I listen to it in breaks. So I'd hope that spotify had a feature that could save the podcast to listen later and also remember where i left off.

• Visitor
  • So if in spotify i listen to a podcast of an hour or longer, I don't continuously listen to it. I listen to it in breaks. So I'd hope that spotify had a feature that could save the podcast to listen ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly Playlists Genre Filter?

One of the most important features for me are the auto-generated Discover Weekly and Release Radar playlists. However, not long ago I started to listen to Lo-Fi Beats whenever I study and now these Playlists are filled with nothing but Lo-Fi music. S...

• Casual Listener
  • One of the most important features for me are the auto-generated Discover Weekly and Release Radar playlists. However, not long ago I started to listen to Lo-Fi Beats whenever I study and now these P...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't play an entire album

PlanPremium studentCountryPortugalDeviceTCL 10 plus My Question or IssueCan't play any song from the album Wish-Reamonn. Can someone help me?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium student Country Portugal Device TCL 10 plus   My Question or Issue Can't play any song from the album Wish-Reamonn. Can someone help me?
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Deleting a number from specific/current playlist while playing

Let's say I am listening to some personal playlist (ListA) with over athousand songs and I am shuffeling my way through it. And than a song comesup that i would like to remove from this specific list (ListA). (I'm not talking about playing/deleting s...

• Regular
  • Let's say I am listening to some personal playlist (ListA) with over a thousand songs and I am shuffeling my way through it. And than a song comes up that i would like to remove from this specific ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to NOT have subsequent podcast episodes play automatically when another one ends

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy 7Operating SystemAndroid v8.0 My Question or IssueHi, and thanks for reading my post. Like many others, I'm sure, I've subscribed to several podcasts and have downloaded episodes from many of them. Howev...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy 7 Operating System Android v8.0   My Question or Issue Hi, and thanks for reading my post.   Like many others, I'm sure, I've...
  • bramweiser
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

[SOLVED] Allmost all liked songs disappeared

My Question or IssueHello,I've been a premium member since I can't even remember when, 10 years maybe..I wont go through all the cool stuff in the desktop app that disappeared and apparently will never come back. Even though you made a nice post and ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Hello, I've been a premium member since I can't even remember when, 10 years maybe.. I wont go through all the cool stuff in the desktop app that disappeared and apparently wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to Access All Songs

PlanFamily Premium CountryCanada Device(iPhone 7, MacBook Air 2019)Operating System(iOS 14.4.2, macOS Big Sur) My Question or IssueAs of yesterday evening I am unable to access full albums of music. Some songs in albums or in any playlists are unavai...

• Plan Family Premium   Country Canada   Device (iPhone 7, MacBook Air 2019) Operating System (iOS 14.4.2, macOS Big Sur)   My Question or Issue As of yesterday evening I am ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t find a playlist I made this morning

I made a playlist this morning on my PREMIUM ACCOUNT on my way to work and it has now disappeared. I tried to recover it following the instructions in other threads, but it does not appear in “Recover Playlists”. I have an iPhone 11 Pro — iOS 14.3

• Visitor
  • I made a playlist this morning on my PREMIUM ACCOUNT on my way to work and it has now disappeared. I tried to recover it following the instructions in other threads, but it does not appear in “Recove...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Way to transfer many songs to a playlist

Hi,i have around 450 favourite songs on my favourite list, is there any way that i could transfer all 450 liked songs to a playlist at once? Thank you for your precious time , i am looking forward to a response

• Regular
  • Hi,i have around 450 favourite songs on my favourite list, is there any way that i could transfer all 450 liked songs to a playlist at once? Thank you for your precious time , i am looking forward to...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • libray
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Playlists] Searching by Artist within playlist

Before the new update I used to be able to search an Artist’s name within my playlists and all the songs by them or with them on it that were in my playlist would show up. Not sure why that was removed or what they hoped to achieve but it’d be nice t...

• Casual Listener
  • Before the new update I used to be able to search an Artist’s name within my playlists and all the songs by them or with them on it that were in my playlist would show up. Not sure why that was remov...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: The New Desktop App - About tab and Search bar

Premium subscriber here for nearly a decade. - BRING BACK THE ABOUT TAB for Artists. Seeing what playlists their music is featured on is one of my favorite things about discovering new music on the platform. - MOVE THE SEARCH BAR back into the main i...

• Premium subscriber here for nearly a decade. - BRING BACK THE ABOUT TAB for Artists. Seeing what playlists their music is featured on is one of my favorite things about discovering new music on the...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes

Share genre mixtapes

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone Xs, 15inch MacBook Pro 2019 core i9, OnePlus 3Operating SystemiOS 14, macOS 11.2.2, Android 10.xMy Question or IssueSharing one of the new genre mixtapes using a link e.g.https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone Xs, 15inch MacBook Pro 2019 core i9, OnePlus 3 Operating System iOS 14, macOS 11.2.2, Android 10.x My Question or Issue Sharing one of the new genr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Discover] Never play this artist

For $10 a month it's unacceptable to have music I can't stand play at me when I'd previously blocked it. If a poor decision to remove the option was made, and the app no longer remembers what we've blocked, there should at last be an option to only p...

• Visitor
  • For $10 a month it's unacceptable to have music I can't stand play at me when I'd previously blocked it. If a poor decision to remove the option was made, and the app no longer remembers what we've b...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 10,000 Song Download Limit

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 14 My Question or IssuePlease remove the download limit or increase it from 10,000. I realize very few people actually hit the download limit, but it might not be because people don’t want more t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 14   My Question or Issue Please remove the download limit or increase it from 10,000.  I realize very few people act...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
    limit
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files imported and appear to be playable, but arent.

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueLocal files have been properly imported from correct foldee on PC and all mp3's are playable outside of Spotify. The songs show as playable the "local files" section aswell...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Norway Device PC Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Local files have been properly imported from correct foldee on PC and all mp3's are playable outside o...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
    local files issues
    local files unplayable
    Windows 10
    Your Library
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community][Social] This is (SWEAR WORD)ed

Why can I not listen without whoever is following me seeing what I listen to? all I want is for people not to see what I listen to without having to start a private session every single time I don't like it that people can see what I listen to and th...

• Visitor
  • Why can I not listen without whoever is following me seeing what I listen to? all I want is for people not to see what I listen to without having to start a private session every single time I don't ...
  • m-rid13
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The New Desktop App - Date added

Hey @dan, for the song add in the playlist. it would have to be improve the By the latest additions. when you add a song in the playlist and the next dayit becomes a day ago until 15 days ago. in the future if the song is latest addition in the playl...

• Composer
  • Hey @dan,   for the song add in the playlist. it would have to be improve the By the latest additions.   when you add a song in the playlist and the next dayit becomes a d...
  • m-rid13
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Previously downloaded podcasts arent showing up in my library anymore.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy S9Operating SystemAndroid Version 10 My Question or IssueAfter the update to playlists and how the sorting works, I can no longer access my previously downloaded podcasts. I can see that a new playl...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung Galaxy S9 Operating System Android Version 10   My Question or Issue After the update to playlists and how the sorting works, I can no...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists I follow

hey I’m on a iPhone. When I click on artists in my library- none of the bands I follow are there. Is it a bug? I can’t find them anywhere

• Casual Listener
  • hey I’m on a iPhone. When I click on artists in my library- none of the bands I follow are there. Is it a bug? I can’t find them anywhere
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't allow song to get added in playlist if it already exists

If the song already exists in playlist don't allow the same song to get added in same playlist twice. Instead show some kind of warning message.

• Visitor
  • If the song already exists in playlist don't allow the same song to get added in same playlist twice. Instead show some kind of warning message. 
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes