Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover Weekly songs are repeating and disappointing me quite often recently.

Discover Weekly songs are repeating and disappointing me quite often recently.

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

PC and Phone

Operating System

Windows and Android

My Question or Issue

First of all I'm really happy with the app and with the latest interface changes, you've done a good job. Spotify is really a major part of my daily life. At the end of the year 2021 I was in the top %2 listeners of my country. I feel like this gives me some audacity to speak. I was holding back to say this but things didn't change and the problem keeps triggering me. Also I really want to discover more songs, give me something good Spotify. There was once recommended a "Tastebreakers" list. I discovered some new songs and really liked it. But then it didn't update anymore. Maybe do this type of recommendations more often ? Idk. Discover weekly is lacking quite a bit and when I see the same songs. It's just disappointing. Is this all "the number one music streaming app" can do ?

My biggest problem is that when I dislike some songs and they keep coming back again, again and again. The exact same songs, I know them from names, album covers and of course from listening. Some of them are so bad I can't stand it.

Yes I've read how the algorithm works this way, when the songs belong to multiple albums... Well, I shouldn't worry about it as a customer should I ? Anyways.

With respect...

-Efe

0 Replies

Suggested posts