Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ricardohidalgo93
  • Spotify
  • 13 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 18 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 55 replies
  • 47 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 55 replies
  • 47 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • strerd
  • Gig Goer
  • 1144 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1144 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[Mobile][Playlists] Playlist Folders

I like to craft my own playlists and sometimes I find some of them to be similar and could be grouped under an umbrella (i.e. summer playlist, genres, moods) For someone who enjoys organization (folders, lists, etc.), it’d be helpful to have the func...

• Visitor
  • I like to craft my own playlists and sometimes I find some of them to be similar and could be grouped under an umbrella (i.e. summer playlist, genres, moods) For someone who enjoys organization (fold...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle is now more random?

I know that it is known that Spotify's shuffle is not perfectly random, and is weighted towards more popular songs, but for the last week, I've been getting songs from my library that I've liked but never got before.Could it be that the algorithm for...

• Casual Listener
  • I know that it is known that Spotify's shuffle is not perfectly random, and is weighted towards more popular songs, but for the last week, I've been getting songs from my library that I've liked but ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution The New Desktop App - Full Screen

Hi, thanks for this updateBut I can not turn the music to full screenHas this feature been lost? Or relocated?

• Visitor
  • Hi, thanks for this update But I can not turn the music to full screen Has this feature been lost? Or relocated?🤔
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The New Desktop App - Copy/Paste songs

Judging by the list of options in Keyboard Shortcuts, the Desktop-version won't be able to Copy or Paste tracks anymore? That was just about the only usability-option that put the desktop over the webversion

• Regular
  • Judging by the list of options in Keyboard Shortcuts, the Desktop-version won't be able to Copy or Paste tracks anymore? That was just about the only usability-option that put the desktop over the we...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 13 likes

Solved!! Spotify suggested playlist

I got a notification from Spotify saying they had made me genre specific playlists for me, and I really liked the look of them. I didn’t get a chance to save them before I quit the app. These aren’t the usual Daily Mix playlists, they were genre spec...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a notification from Spotify saying they had made me genre specific playlists for me, and I really liked the look of them. I didn’t get a chance to save them before I quit the app. These ar...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't load local files

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System I am using Windows10 on a Microsoft Surface. I cannot find the dropdown to add "local files" as an option. All the options I have are playlists, artists...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System   I am using Windows10 on a Microsoft Surface.  I cannot find the dropdo...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist restoration

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueA kid deleted my Whole collab playlist that me and my friends worked hard on. How can I resto...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue A kid d...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Usability of UI under Linux

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDevicePCOperating SystemLinux Mint My Issues:1. After upgrading desktop version I can't find my 'liked' songs of a given artist. Previously it was like this: I click on an artist and I've seen immediately ALL songs from a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device PC Operating System Linux Mint   My Issues: 1. After upgrading desktop version I can't find my 'liked' songs of a given artist. Previously it wa...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

saved artists

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhat happened to my saved artists list? How do I add an artist to my list?

• Regular
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ...
  • bolero3232
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Playlists] Group playlists together, creating a tree structure.

It would be nice to be able to group playlists together that have similar themes(Workout playlists for example) to minimize the playlist view.From:to:

General_Deep_0-1617291414046.png General_Deep_1-1617291762743.png
  • Visitor
  • It would be nice to be able to group playlists together that have similar themes(Workout playlists for example) to minimize the playlist view. From: to:   
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove all favorite songs

PlanFreeCountryRussiaDeviceiPhone 8+, Macbook Pro 2019Operating SystemiOS 14, macOS BigSur My Question or IssueI have problem with music which spotify suggest me in daily playlists. They include songs that i already heard. That songs have an property...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Russia Device iPhone 8+, Macbook Pro 2019 Operating System iOS 14, macOS BigSur   My Question or Issue I have problem with music which spotify suggest me in daily pla...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Weekly Mix - Swedish Bands and Music

Plan: PremiumCountry: Austria Device(iPhone 11 Pro and Macbook Pro 2020)Operating System(iOS, OSX) My Question or Issue:Hi together, since a few weeks about 50% of my weekly mix (generated by Spotify) is "swedish rock/pop". I have never heard similar...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Austria   Device (iPhone 11 Pro and Macbook Pro 2020) Operating System (iOS, OSX)   My Question or Issue: Hi together,   since a few weeks a...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs missing from playlist yet still available on Spotify

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceSony Xperia XZ3 and PCOperating SystemAndroid 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI was just checking a playlist that I have on my Spotify account, and there seems to be various songs missing from the playlist, yet they ar...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Spain Device Sony Xperia XZ3 and PC Operating System Android 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I was just checking a playlist that I have on my Spotify...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • missing songs
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Podcasts] Bug - list of episodes on Podcast

when I am playing music, and I click on a podcast icon, the podcast episodes shows up, but the date order is random. i have to click out and back in to get the correct date order. No idea how to report bugs, so I post here.

• Regular
  • when I am playing music, and I click on a podcast icon, the podcast episodes shows up, but the date order is random. i have to click out and back in to get the correct date order. No idea how to repo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I can’t play my playlist music

I played one song from my playlistwhen this song was end, it didn’t play the song in my playlist.I try every mode in spotify but it didn’t work.

• Visitor
  • I played one song from my playlist when this song was end, it didn’t play the song in my playlist. I try every mode in spotify but it didn’t work.
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random songs disappearing out of my own playlists

This is an issue both me AND my brother face, so I know we can’t be the only ones.we both have our own playlists And always listen to one, for example Elvis. randomly songs from both of our playlists are removed, even though they’re still on Spotify,...

• Visitor
  • This is an issue both me AND my brother face, so I know we can’t be the only ones. we both have our own playlists And always listen to one, for example Elvis.   randomly songs from both of ou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio skipping first track when launched

The new radio feature is completely useless. when I look for a song I like I play it.then I want to launch a radio as I did before, inspiree from this track. So I it the ... go to radio. then you have to press the triangle play button, but then it st...

• Visitor
  • The new radio feature is completely useless.   when I look for a song I like I play it. then I want to launch a radio as I did before, inspiree from this track. So I it the ... go to radio. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Podcasts] Unlink Podcast “Your Episodes” and Downloads

Hey,With one of the recent updated, downloaded podcast episodes automatically appear in the “Your Episodes” playlist. This is fine (I admittedly don’t care for this feature, as it takes up more space on the screen, but I can see how it can be useful....

• Visitor
  • Hey, With one of the recent updated, downloaded podcast episodes automatically appear in the “Your Episodes” playlist. This is fine (I admittedly don’t care for this feature, as it takes up more spa...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 2 replies
  • 16 likes

Superuser Contribution [liked song] Can't dislike invalid local files

PlanPremiumCountryTaiwanDeviceXperia 10 II & PcOperating SystemAndroid 10 & Windows 10My Question or IssueI add some local files before,but after i refresh the mp3 tags on my pc,some added songs become invalid and display on gray.and i can't dislike ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Taiwan Device Xperia 10 II & Pc Operating System Android 10 & Windows 10 My Question or Issue I add some local files before, but after i refresh the mp3 tag...
  • Z3wiz070yU
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue with disliking songs in Discover weekly and release radar

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceSamsung galaxy note 9 and laptop Operating System Android 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I dislike a song on the desktop app, it is disliked on my laptop but on my phone it is visually not disliked, i just can...

•   Plan Premium Country Germany   Device Samsung galaxy note 9 and laptop  Operating System  Android 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I dislike a song on...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes