NEXT STEP

Daily Mix Is Broken

Daily Mix Is Broken

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

Android and Windows

My Question or Issue

6 or 7 months ago I listened to 1 Fozzy song. ONE SONG, and still one sometimes 2 of my daily mixes are WWE and AEW theme songs. I listened to one song. I even hit hide this song for every song in the playlist but they just shift to a different daily mix and I have to do it again. How long does it take to get rid of it or is it gonna be stuck till I go somewhere more competent?

6 Replies

Hey there @user-removed, 

Thanks for reaching out here, and welcome 🙂

Keep in mind that your Daily Mixes are based on your listening habits. We'd suggest listening to your favorite music often, as this will help you get better recommendations for those playlists.

You can also add songs to your Likes in order to help improve your personalized playlists.

Hope this helps. The Community will be here if anything else comes up.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I do listen to other music, every single day and still months later there it is moving around from daily mix 2 to daily mix 3, sometimes daily mix 4. It's not going away. 

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

Could you restart the devices and then log out and log back in to check if anything changes?

If that doesn't make a difference, we'd suggest you give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. Sometimes the cache can lead to different issues.

Let us know how it goes.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I've done all this. Even got a new phone a month ago and had to reinstall all my apps. I removed all my playlists and I guarantee a month from now it will still be doing this. I use the daily mixes for my run every day because I like the adding of new music frequently but when 2 of my playlists are taken over with something I never listen to even if I hide all songs in the playlist it's becoming more and more not worth my money. Thanks for trying to help but I think it's a sign for me to go somewhere else.

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for the info 🙂

It sounds like this could be an account-related issue.

We'd suggest you head here and create a new account. Then you can transfer your music with these steps so you can enjoy your favorite jams on the new account.

If you have questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Explain why you are making the customer go through this effort to fix a problem on your end?

Suggested posts