Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs added every time I use Spotify

Songs added every time I use Spotify

My Question or Issue

About a week ago, I went to play my Liked Songs playlist, and after one of the songs on my playlist finished, a random song started playing. This happened every time I tried to go back and select a new song on my list to get back on track: my song, random song. The added songs don’t appear on the playlist-they just pop up while playing. 

The same things is now happening when I select a specific artist: artist’s song, random song. Not on the playlist, just a random song. 

If I’d wanted to listen to these other songs I would have added them myself but I don’t. This is becoming frustrating, and I’ve started to use other programs to listen to music.

Can you advise? Thanks!

1 Reply

Hi there @JBMusic94,

Thank you for taking time to post here in the Community. This sounds really odd so let's take a closer look into this together.

First we'd like to recommend you to remove any corrupt cache files that might be causing this by following the steps in this article.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you let us know if this occurs on one specific device or multiple devices?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts