Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 22 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • robertwolf1
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • matneym
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

How can I tell the algorithm to "ignore" certain things? (My entire Spotify is now white noise...)

Recently, due to the birth of our first child, we've been using Spotify on Alexa to play white noise for him at night... However, within a few days, Spotify's algorithm determined that all I want to hear is white noise, ocean sounds, etc. This is ins...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently, due to the birth of our first child, we've been using Spotify on Alexa to play white noise for him at night...  However, within a few days, Spotify's algorithm determined that all I wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution If you like an entire album it appears on your artist playlist - any way to stop this?

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceAll devices My Question or IssueEvery time I like an album (as in pressing the heart by the album name to save to my albums library) it adds the whole album's contents to the corresponding artist's playlist if I'm following ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device All devices     My Question or Issue Every time I like an album (as in pressing the heart by the album name to save to my albums library) it adds the...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hidden Songs in Library

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone XR, HP Stream Laptop)Operating System(iOS 14.1, Windows 8.) My Question or Issue I've noticed that the number of liked songs total is different than what shows when Spotify is in the middle of downloading new songs....

• Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone XR, HP Stream Laptop) Operating System (iOS 14.1, Windows 8.)   My Question or Issue   I've noticed that the number of liked songs total i...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked songs are very easily removed

I think that the "heart" for liked songs is too close in the Android App to other buttons like play/pause, or the three dots for more options and it's too easy to unmark a song unintentionally. I think that would be better an isolated spot for the "d...

• Regular
  • I think that the "heart" for liked songs is too close in the Android App to other buttons like play/pause, or the three dots for more options and it's too easy to unmark a song unintentionally. &nbs...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add in new songs/album

Hi, Was previously listening to full album OST from "its ok not to be ok" under podcast but it was removed. Possible to add in the full album OST to Spotify? Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi,    Was previously listening to full album OST from "its ok not to be ok" under podcast but it was removed. Possible to add in the full album OST to Spotify?   Thanks 
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Removing liked Song doesn't work [iOS]

Plan: PremiumCountry: GermanyDevice: iPhone XROperating System: iOS 14.1 My Question or IssueI recently wanted to remove one of my Liked Songs. The Problem is that the song won't disappear on my phone. On the computer the song is gone. On the phone h...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Germany Device: iPhone XR Operating System: iOS 14.1   My Question or Issue I recently wanted to remove one of my Liked Songs. The Problem is tha...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Most of my albums have been erased

Free/Premium : PremiumCountry : France Device : Galaxy J5Operating System : Android 9 My Question or Issue :Almost all my saved albums have been erased from my library. Since i did a full cleaning by deleting and re-downloading everything few days ag...

• Casual Listener
  • Free/Premium : Premium Country : France   Device : Galaxy J5 Operating System : Android 9   My Question or Issue : Almost all my saved albums have been erased from my library. Since ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs dissapeared from my playlist

PlanPremium DeviceSamsung Note 5 So the problem is I had 1 big playlist I put most of my liked songs. There was like almost 800 song in that playlist and the other day when I opened the app there was only 45 were left, which means close to 750 song w...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium     Device Samsung Note 5   So the problem is I had 1 big playlist I put most of my liked songs. There was like almost 800 song in that playlist and the oth...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Same problem

I wrote to you guys a while ago about my downloaded songs skipping. I was told two things, check for updates and uninstall and reinstall the app. And guess what, that's what I did, I worked for a couple of weeks but now it's just doing the same thing...

• Casual Listener
  • I wrote to you guys a while ago about my downloaded songs skipping. I was told two things, check for updates and uninstall and reinstall the app. And guess what, that's what I did, I worked for a cou...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution songs tab

Device(iPhone7)Operating System(iOS ) My Question or IssueI cannot find a songs tab on my phone, only full albums or playlists. But I'm looking for downloaded songs to delete them....And where can I find all downloaded single songs including those in...

• Casual Listener
  •   Device (iPhone7) Operating System (iOS )   My Question or Issue I cannot find a songs tab on my phone, only full albums or playlists. But I'm looking for downloaded songs to delete...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disabling stories or podcasts

I don't listen to podcasts, I've listen to maybe 2 hours in my life, not on Spotify yet they are all over my homepage. Id say 3 or 4 out of 10 categories(I.e. Favorite music, nostalgia music ect.) are all about pod casts that I give zero **bleep**s a...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't listen to podcasts, I've listen to maybe 2 hours in my life, not on Spotify yet they are all over my homepage. Id say 3 or 4 out of 10 categories(I.e. Favorite music, nostalgia music ect.) ar...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Importing playlists to albums

PlanPremiumCountry DevicePCOperating SystemWin10 My Question or IssueI have always used Spotify playlists as my album lists (by adding new album as new playlist). Now I have hundreds of playlists but only a few albums. Is there a way to convert a pla...

•   Plan Premium Country   Device PC Operating System Win10   My Question or Issue I have always used Spotify playlists as my album lists (by adding new album as new playlist)...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Playlists] Autoplay - Exclude songs from parent playlist.

For a few days already, including the day of this feedback's creation date, i face really uncomfortable situation.I have my 'Best of the Best' playlist with many songs. To fill up more to that playlist i use Autoplay\Continious play which offers good...

• Music Fan
  • For a few days already, including the day of this feedback's creation date, i face really uncomfortable situation. I have my 'Best of the Best' playlist with many songs. To fill up more to that pl...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Next Song Skipped

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy 8+Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueFor the past few months, after pausing a song, when I go back later to play, the next song in the playlist is skipped. Anyone else encountering this same issue an...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy 8+ Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue For the past few months, after pausing a song, when I go back later to play, the ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs disappeared after reinstall

PlanPremium Operating SystemWindows My Question or IssueI reinstalled the desktop app in attempt to fix some problems. Now a big percentage of my liked songs are gone on the desktop app. When logged in in browser, the songs are there. Did a second cl...

•   Plan Premium   Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue I reinstalled the desktop app in attempt to fix some problems. Now a big percentage of my liked songs are gone ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Archivos locales en iPhone

Hola, hoy me empezó a andar mal la conexión entre los archivos locales disponibles en mi computadora con mi iPhone. Hasta hoy nunca tuve problema, podía escuchar las canciones que había descargado sin problema pero hoy de repente desaparecieron y ya ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, hoy me empezó a andar mal la conexión entre los archivos locales disponibles en mi computadora con mi iPhone. Hasta hoy nunca tuve problema, podía escuchar las canciones que había descargado si...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Followed Artist Troubleshooting

Plan:PremiumCountry:United StatesDevice:iPhoneXROperating System:iOS 14.0.1 My Question or IssueHi y’all,Hoping someone on here knows what the issue is or has had a similar situation with their account. Recently a bunch of the artists I follow aren’t...

• Plan: Premium Country: United States Device: iPhoneXR Operating System: iOS 14.0.1     My Question or Issue Hi y’all, Hoping someone on here knows what the issue is or has had a...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues with local files sync

OS: Windows 10 (PC) / IOS 13.7 (iPhone)Spotify Version: 8.5.80.1178 on iPhone, freshly downloaded on PCSpotify Subscription: Premium I can't get local files sync to work. I have successfully made a playable playlist with my local files on my PC, but ...

• Visitor
  • OS: Windows 10 (PC) / IOS 13.7 (iPhone) Spotify Version: 8.5.80.1178 on iPhone, freshly downloaded on PC Spotify Subscription: Premium   I can't get local files sync to work. I have successf...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing local files between computers

Plan: PremiumCountry: USDevice: MacBook ProOperating System: Mac OS I have my local files stored on a MacBookPro (MBP). I would like them to play on another MBP and on an iPhone. This works fine for the iPhone, but not for the MBP, where the local fi...

• Gig Goer
  •   Plan: Premium Country: US Device: MacBook Pro Operating System: Mac OS   I have my local files stored on a MacBookPro (MBP). I would like them to play on another MBP and on an ...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
    macbook pro
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist liked songs playlist shows songs NOT liked

PlanPremiumCountrySweden DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 14.1 My Question or IssueOn top of every artists page there is a link to show/play the liked songs of that artist. Very handy function. However, this playlist shows songs that are NOT liked. ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden  Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 14.1   My Question or Issue On top of every artists page there is a link to show/play the liked songs of that art...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes