Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Feedback on sharing the "Your Top Songs 2022" playlist

Hey there, Thanks for continuing to help us improve the Wrapped experience every year by sharing your valuable feedback. Let's get this thread going by posting your constructive feedback on the sharing of the "Your Top Songs 2022" playlist. This'll d...

• SpectraEight
  • 31 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 1 likes

If your Wrapped is not appearing, check out this thread.

Hey there, We're receiving reports that Wrapped 2022 isn't appearing for some users. This can be due to one of the following reasons: Wrapped is not accessible in all regions due to varying criteria. Not all user accounts are eligible for the Wrapped...

• hostwarrior
  • 103 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 103 replies
  • 3 likes

Your 2022 Wrapped feedback thread

Hey there, Glad to see you here. This means you're about to take your time and post the most valuable content of all - feedback from our users. If your Wrapped is not appearing, check out this thread. For all other feedback, post in the thread here. ...

• emileeg3
  • Visitor
  • 227 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 227 replies
  • 5 likes

Deprecating Preview clips

Hi everyone, The Song Previews of playlists, albums, artist, track pages and Liked Songs were recently deprecated. Preview clips will still be available on any assisted curation and the Add songs feature under Liked Songs and playlists. Your construc...

• BeanyBeeps
  • Casual Listener
  • 82 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Liked Songs Playlist
    Playlists
    Your Library
  • 82 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Combining playlist

I have a bunch of play list and I want to combine them. The question I have is is there a way to change the date added or retain the date originally added? For example I have song A in playlist 1 that was added in 2015. I now created playlist 2 that ...

• Music Fan
  • I have a bunch of play list and I want to combine them. The question I have is is there a way to change the date added or retain the date originally added? For example I have song A in playlist 1 tha...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • library
    Playlist
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change playlist cover

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAcer ChromebookOperating SystemGoogle Chrome OS Version 78.0.3904.106 (Official Build) (32-bit) My Question or IssueI have the desktop app (not the one from the Play Store, the one the Spotify site offers me), but I still can'...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Acer Chromebook Operating System Google Chrome OS  Version 78.0.3904.106 (Official Build) (32-bit)   My Question or Issue I have the desktop app (not...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • chrome
    cover
    Customization
    Desktop
    google
    Help
    Playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Album folder

Hi everyone,I have a spotify Premium account, and I want to classify my albums in some folders. The problem is that I can create folders for playlists but not for albums. Do you know any issues ? Thanx !

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone, I have a spotify Premium account, and I want to classify my albums in some folders. The problem is that I can create folders for playlists but not for albums. Do you know any iss...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

delete

delete

• Casual Listener
  • delete
  • Timesnlatte1
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution When is Spotify Wrapped 2019??

When are we getting Spotify Wrapped 2019?since managemymusic isnt working for me and the info i need is more than what you give on spotify.me PLEASE TELL ME WE’RE GETTING IT THIS MONTH TYVM.really hope someone answers this.

• Regular
  • When are we getting Spotify Wrapped 2019? since managemymusic isnt working for me and the info i need is more than what you give on spotify.me PLEASE TELL ME WE’RE GETTING IT THIS MONTH TYVM. reall...
  • feministkurabiy
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 34 likes

Spotify Wrapped page does not load

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil DeviceOneplus 5T/PC Operating SystemAndroid O/W10 My Question or IssueNo matter what i do my 2019 wrapped page does not load. I've tried in my Android phone and in 2 different PC's, but when i click the wrapped link nothing h...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Brazil   Device Oneplus 5T/PC   Operating System Android O/W10   My Question or Issue No matter what i do my 2019 wrapped page does not load. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Wrapped 2019
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Wrapped up

Does anyone know if there’s a way to remove a playlist from the wrapped up considerations? I have a playlist I listen to before I go to bed some nights and it completely clogged up my wrapped up. If there’s a way to remove it that’d be greatly apprec...

• Visitor
  • Does anyone know if there’s a way to remove a playlist from the wrapped up considerations? I have a playlist I listen to before I go to bed some nights and it completely clogged up my wrapped up. If ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Inappropriate Album Covers

I was quite SURPRISED and OFFENDED at the INAPPROPRIATE Niki Manaj album cover on the main page of the Spotify for PC app yesterday. It is emabarassing to have something like a mostly nude woman appear on your screen when all you want to do is listen...

• Casual Listener
  • I was quite SURPRISED and OFFENDED at the INAPPROPRIATE Niki Manaj album cover on the main page of the Spotify for PC app yesterday. It is emabarassing to have something like a mostly ...
  • Minty
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Explicit and Inappropriate Album Covers
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes

Search not working in liked songs

I get in the mood to listen to one artist sometimes so normally I would just search the artist name in my liked songs and I would be able to shuffle all of the songs I've saved. It would be something like this at the top of the player ("J. Cole" from...

• Visitor
  • I get in the mood to listen to one artist sometimes so normally I would just search the artist name in my liked songs and I would be able to shuffle all of the songs I've saved. It would be something...
  • klebrip
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Urgent help needed: All my hard work is gone

I am an artist who has been regularly releasing music, tirelessly promoting through my social media. I am completely devastated, my mental well-being is seriously taking a toll. For some reason last night I got an email saying “ Spotify has detected ...

• Regular
  • I am an artist who has been regularly releasing music, tirelessly  promoting through my social media. I am completely devastated, my mental well-being is seriously taking a toll. For some reason...
  • Yfnite
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artists
    Music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate songs / likes in my library (not playlists)

So when using Spotify I'm constantly annoyed by the fact that I get duplicate songs in my library. Take the new Caribou single(s) for example, a few weeks back there's a new single 'Home', I love it and 'like' it. Today there is a new single called '...

• Gig Goer
  • So when using Spotify I'm constantly annoyed by the fact that I get duplicate songs in my library. Take the new Caribou single(s) for example, a few weeks back there's a new single 'Home', I love it ...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • duplicates
    library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Filtering Issues in Playlists

Whenever I try to filter songs by artist, instead of playing the next song by that artist, it is just playing the next song on my playlist/liked songs list. For example, if I filter my playlist/liked songs list by Odesza, and I click on one of their ...

• Visitor
  • Whenever I try to filter songs by artist, instead of playing the next song by that artist, it is just playing the next song on my playlist/liked songs list. For example, if I filter my playlist/liked...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists folders manage in mobile app

Want option to edit/manage playlists folders within mobile app instead of relying on PC & Web Version.

• Want option to edit/manage playlists folders within mobile app instead of relying on PC & Web Version.
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Passare da spotify premium a spotify Family

Ciao a tutti, ho recentemente fatto un offerta di 3 mesi a 9,99€ che mi scade il 23/02/2020 ma vorrei passare ad un account premium family e vorrei sapere se avendo ancora a disposizione 2 mesi e mezzo di premium questi li perdo e quindi già dal pros...

• Casual Listener
  • Ciao a tutti, ho recentemente fatto un offerta di 3 mesi a 9,99€ che mi scade il 23/02/2020 ma vorrei passare ad un account premium family e vorrei sapere se avendo ancora a disposizione 2 mesi e mez...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify family
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the quality when playing downloaded album when I am connected to WiFi

PlanPremiumCountryCanada In Spotify App we have two options to select different quality for online streaming and download. I want to select lower quality for download (smaller size on my device) but I don't want to play this low quality when I am onl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada     In Spotify App we have two options to select different quality for online streaming and download. I want to select lower quality for download (smaller ...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription payment changed from AUS to GBR

Hi I just wanted to find out why for the last 3 months I have been charged an international transaction for my monthly subscription. Instead of being charged $17.99 I am now being charged $18.54 and it's showing up as GBR. Not sure why this has chang...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi  I just wanted to find out why for the last 3 months I have been charged an international transaction for my monthly subscription. Instead of being charged $17.99 I am now being charged $18...
  • Natasha_B
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution What happened to the summaries of Daily Mixes??

Until recently, each of the Daily Mixes shown in My Library also displayed a short summary consisting of two or three of the artists from the mix. That's now gone, so all I have to go on is a "Daily Mix 1," "Daily Mix 2," etc. without any indication ...

• Gig Goer
  • Until recently, each of the Daily Mixes shown in My Library also displayed a short summary consisting of two or three of the artists from the mix.   That's now gone, so all I have to go on is ...
  • CaptainDubious
  • Gig Goer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Podcast won't show my new episode

So we just started a podcast an our first episode is online. Tuesday we uploaded our second but the episode wont show up on the Spotify page. RSS feed is connected an I even checked it. Podcast is called: de Gamekast and it is hosted via SoundCloud!

• Visitor
  • So we just started a podcast an our first episode is online. Tuesday we uploaded our second but the episode wont show up on the Spotify page. RSS feed is connected an I even checked it.   Podc...
  • Loreir
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
    refresh
    Upload
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't restore my playlist

I can't restore my playlist. I already tried on my account overview but when I select "Restore playlist" option page shows "upstream request timeout" error. I use Spotify Premium on my PC with Windows 10, but error keep poping up on another devices. ...

• Regular
  • I can't restore my playlist. I already tried on my account overview but when I select "Restore playlist" option page shows "upstream request timeout" error.   I use Spotify Premium on my PC wi...
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    library
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes