Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot view Wrapped 2021 Slideshow

Solved!

Cannot view Wrapped 2021 Slideshow

Hello,

I cannot seem to view my 2021 slideshow anymore. In the app, if I search "spotify:special:2021" in the search bar, it takes me to my 2021 wrapped page, but that page only shows "Your Top Songs 2021" and "Your Artists Revealed", not the slideshow that was available on release, which showed my tailored info. Below the two playlists are "The Top Tracks & Artists of 2021", "Best New Podcasts of 2021" etc, but again not the slideshow. I have re-installed my spotify app, as well as re-started the app, and it does not appear to change anything.

Is there anyway to view the story still?

Spotify App Version: 8.6.98

IOS Version: 15.1.1

8x8879ry7z7n4rmoflk2_0-1642797583654.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @28x8879ry7z7n4rmoflk!

Thanks for getting back to me. The list ''Your Top Songs'' should show your most listened to songs and artists in the most listened to order up to some point, usually the first 15-20 songs and after that they are arranged differently to avoid a cluster of songs from one artist.

The Wrapped experience doesn't provide a list of all your artists in order of most streams, but the top artists in the Your Top songs should show at least the top few.

The minutes listened to and genres were a part of the stories and they won't show up now.

We'll be here if you have any other questions!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there @28x8879ry7z7n4rmoflk!

Thank you for reaching out on the Community and welcome to the forum!

I'm afraid that the Wrapped Stories are not available all year round and disappear some time in late January and you can't activate them back until the next edition.

But all the personalized lists are saved in the hub and can be accessed any time.

Hope this info helps. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

ElenaModerator

Hi Elena,

Understood, thank you. For the 'personalized lists' does that include listing my top artists & songs, as well as other info (minutes listened, genres listened to)? When I get to the location shown in my original image, all I see is my 'top songs' playlist, and a curated playlist 'based off my top artists' but not a list that shows my top artists in order. Is this info available? If so, how can I access?

Thank you!

Marked as solution

Hey @28x8879ry7z7n4rmoflk!

Thanks for getting back to me. The list ''Your Top Songs'' should show your most listened to songs and artists in the most listened to order up to some point, usually the first 15-20 songs and after that they are arranged differently to avoid a cluster of songs from one artist.

The Wrapped experience doesn't provide a list of all your artists in order of most streams, but the top artists in the Your Top songs should show at least the top few.

The minutes listened to and genres were a part of the stories and they won't show up now.

We'll be here if you have any other questions!

ElenaModerator

Suggested posts