Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Menu bar on left side for restoring playlists is gone

Menu bar on left side for restoring playlists is gone

My issue:

The menu bar on left side for restoring playlists is gone. Do you know how I can get it back, or why its gone? Please take a look at the attached file to see what my account page looks like when I log it. 

Premium plan

Norway

Device

(iPhone 11 Pro)

Operating System

(iOS)

Skjermbilde 2019-12-30 kl. 11.06.28.png
3 Replies

Hey @sara10101993,

Thanks for posting your question here in the Community.

Looking at the screenshot you shared with us, it looks like you're currently accessing the Account overview section in your Account page, where you can edit your Email, Gender, Date of birth, Country, and your Mobile phone number. This is the first section you'll find in your Account page.

You'll find the option to recover your playlists by clicking on the Recover playlist section, which is located in your Account page, six sections below Account overview.

We can't see, looking at your screenshot, whether the option is currently displayed but it'd be great if you shared with us a new screenshot showing what you see in your Account page in case you can't find the Recover playlist section, so that we can look into it in more detail 🙂

Let us know how you get on! We'll be happy to help at any time.

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have the exact same problem. the answer provided missed the mark as the problem is not recovering old playlists, but, getting them to show on the left side of the spotify main page. Any help? I'm using Firefox with mac OS 12.1

Hi @orville57,

Thank you for reaching out on this thread. 

In the original message, the issue is about not finding the section to recover playlists that were deleted. That section is found after accessing the Account Overview.

Now, if we understand you correctly, you're not able to find them in the left panel of the Web Player, is that correct?

It would be of great help if you could send us a screenshot showing the section where you're trying to find your playlists. This way we can take a better look at it.

Keep us posted.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts