Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spam in my collaborative playlists

Spam in my collaborative playlists

Today a bunch of accounts simultaneously added like the same 90 songs repeatedly to all of my collaborative playlists. I realized that they can only be bot accounts. The problem I have is that I realized that any account can delete the songs that I have added to my playlists. I spent like an hour deleting all the songs that this accounts added to my playlists.

I would like some help to avoid this problem because I've made my collaborative playlists so that my friends and people I have given consent can add to them. 

There should be a feature in collaborative playlists that allows the creator to approve any added songs.

Please help me 🙂

2 Replies

I agree , I've had the same problems myself . At first I never noticed but then the other day I did . It's usually not any problem . 

Hi there folks,

Thank you for your posted feedback here in the Community.

There's currently an idea - [Playlists] Only selected Playlist Authors for Collaborative Playlist. We suggest that you head over to the idea and leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the idea for any updates regarding this. 

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall and we’re constantly aiming to improve our features. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use Spotify like you wish to do at the moment.

Once again - thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help you with anything else. 

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts