Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liked Songs List - Contains songs that I didn't like

Liked Songs List - Contains songs that I didn't like

In my liked songs list, everyday new songs are getting added that I haven't liked. I have even changed my password.

Plan

Premium

Country

India

Device

Xiaomi 11T Pro

Operating System

Android

4 Replies

Is it possible that the list in question has the "Enhance" option enabled? That option will add extra songs to a playlist to "Enhance" it, although i've found no use of it since it's release.

Hey @Sunidhi,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

As the other user suggested, this might be due to the Enhance feature (the button should be located at the top of your playlist). If you don't have it or it's not enabled, we'd suggest securing your account using these steps.

Let us know if that helps.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

It's not because of enhance feature since it's switched off. 

I also secured my account by changing all passwords. But the list is still getting updated with random songs. 

Hey @Sunidhi,

Thanks for your reply and for the info shared.

In this case, we'd recommend checking for anything suspicious on your Account Overview page and removing all apps connected to your account. You can easily reconnect the apps that you use whenever you want. If you notice anything suspicious you can remove it with the REMOVE ACCESS button.

Additionally, we'd suggest you access your account page and there you'll have to sign out everywhere, using the button you'll find by scrolling to the bottom of the Account Overview page.

Lastly, you can give a look at this article, so you can make sure you took all the required steps to maintain your account secure.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know how it goes.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts