Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Going farther back in History

My Question or Issue I figured out how to look up my history on the app but it only goes back 4 months. The song I cant remember is 3 weeks earlier and it is killing me. SOS any way to go further back to find all of my history???? I need to remember ...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue   I figured out how to look up my history on the app but it only goes back 4 months. The song I cant remember is 3 weeks earlier and it is killing me.  SOS any w...
  • jrham
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot delete playlists on mobile app

Very frustrating have seen this post before with resolution yet not an open top it currently. Trying to delete playlists from mobile app on iPhone. Have deleted all songs in playlist have followed instructions using three dots to delete playlist. Not...

• Casual Listener
  • Very frustrating have seen this post before with resolution yet not an open top it currently.   Trying to delete playlists from mobile app on iPhone. Have deleted all songs in playlist have fol...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hola necesito ayuda

como le puedo hacer para poder descargar música si dice que que excedí el límite si apenas acabo de obtener premian y no eh descargado nada

• Visitor
  • como le puedo hacer para poder descargar música si dice que que excedí el límite si apenas acabo de obtener premian y no eh descargado nada 
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Takedown Notification email error

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 15.6.1 My Question or IssueHello! I have just received a takedown notification email, but the code it has given me (spotify:user:pilotac) is just for my user profile. I can’t seem to f...

• Community Legend
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 15.6.1   My Question or Issue Hello! I have just received a takedown notification email, but the code it has gi...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Playlists] Play songs in the order of a list

To return the possibility of playing songs in the order of a list once clicking on first music of playlist/album, as it was before, so it is easier to like/add musics. The random mode could work by clicking the Play button.

• Casual Listener
  • To return the possibility of playing songs in the order of a list once clicking on first music of playlist/album, as it was before, so it is easier to like/add musics. The random mode could work by c...
  • Yordan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Opcion DJ

seria interesante la opcion de saltar de una cancion a la siguiente con el crossfade pero en el medio de la misma. Actualmente con el automix y crossfade se enlazan los temas pero al final. Seria muy divertido hacer el cambio en cualquier comento de ...

• seria interesante la opcion de saltar de una cancion a la siguiente con el crossfade pero en el medio de la misma. Actualmente con el automix y crossfade se enlazan los temas pero al final. Seria muy...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alternate songs are showing audio in my spotify if i try to play next song

Whenever i play the next song of my ongoing playlist i doesnt have audio but if i again play the next sont it has audio. Only Alternate songs are having audio

• Visitor
  • Whenever i play the next song of my ongoing playlist i doesnt have audio but if i again play the next sont it has audio. Only Alternate songs are having audio
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Radar cover stuck with Guetta!

PremiumUnited StatesAll platforms My cover art for my Release Radar has been stuck on David Guetta for like 6 months. I don't listen to him anymore, and barely did to begin with. I am so tired of seeing his face. I listen to thousands of hours a year...

• Premium United States All platforms   My cover art for my Release Radar has been stuck on David Guetta for like 6 months. I don't listen to him anymore, and barely did to begin with. I am so...
  • gusost
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How to remove my local archives from Spotify?

I uploaded a few songs to Spotify 5 years ago, but now I don't want them on my liked songs anymore and I can't remove them, and since I don't have them on my computer anymore I don't know what to do to remove them.

• Visitor
  • I uploaded a few songs to Spotify 5 years ago, but now I don't want them on my liked songs anymore and I can't remove them, and since I don't have them on my computer anymore I don't know what to do ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Make a Copy / Duplicate of someone else's Playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUSAOperating SystemMac, Windows, Android My Question or IssueIs there a way to make a copy / duplicate someone's playlist?I had a premium Spotify account through work. However, I no longer work for that company. I would like to copy...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Operating System Mac, Windows, Android   My Question or Issue Is there a way to make a copy / duplicate someone's playlist? I had a premium Spotify account thro...
  • PrettynPink
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't I play any songs or albums from the band: Traffic?

I've liked multiple songs and downloaded an album but, when I attempt to play them, I get the message: unable to play this song.

• Casual Listener
  • I've liked multiple songs and downloaded an album but, when I attempt to play them, I get the message: unable to play this song.
  • Joan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Listen to Later

Can we plssss have a “listen to later” feature where we can listen to albums or songs later and we get reminded of them after a day or two idk. I really want to listen to certain songs or albums but I’m never in the best environment to listen to it a...

• Can we plssss have a “listen to later” feature where we can listen to albums or songs later and we get reminded of them after a day or two idk. I really want to listen to certain songs or albums but ...
  • jpessego
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution No Local files on Spotify android TV

I use Spotify android TV but the Show audio files in Settings is missing. I have music on local files. I go to Settings and only About selection. I use Free plan.

• Visitor
  • I use Spotify android TV but the Show audio files in Settings is missing. I have music on local files. I go to Settings and only About selection. I use Free plan.
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs gone

Hi, Today I opened up Spotify and I noticed that all the songs I have liked are now unliked and the liked songs playlist is empty. I have this issue on all of my devices.How can I fix this or is it a mistake made by Spotify?

• Regular
  • Hi,   Today I opened up Spotify and I noticed that all the songs I have liked are now unliked and the liked songs playlist is empty. I have this issue on all of my devices. How can I fix this...
  • alps103
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Correcting Playback History After Hacking

PlanPremium CountryUSA My Question or Issue I realized that my account was being accessed by someone without permission. I’ve changed my password and removed the unauthorized access/devices, but I want to remove their activity from my account playbac...

• Plan Premium   Country USA   My Question or Issue   I realized that my account was being accessed by someone without permission. I’ve changed my password and removed the unauth...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Queue only holds three songs

My queue only holds 3 songs. If I try to add more than that, it replaces the 3rd song with the new selection.

• Visitor
  • My queue only holds 3 songs. If I try to add more than that, it replaces the 3rd song with the new selection.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've got some appalling suggestions in my release radar for genres I've never listened to

Hi all,I'm wondering if anyone has got some insight for me; I've got a tonne of absolute rubbish in my Release Radar for music that's not even close to the sort of thing I listen to. It seems to largely be Dutch/German/Spanish country music and it do...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone has got some insight for me; I've got a tonne of absolute rubbish in my Release Radar for music that's not even close to the sort of thing I listen to. It seems to la...
  • adriankerry
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly keeps giving me the same genre that I'm completely sick of.

First, this framing is important: - I listen to a lot of different kinds of music.- I use Spotify nearly every day.- I've listened to tons of non-lofi hiphop music and non-downtempo pretty much exclusively for weeks. I like lofi hiphop and downtempo ...

butter_jesus_0-1604355279212.png butter_jesus_1-1604355306905.png
  • Visitor
  • First, this framing is important:   - I listen to a lot of different kinds of music. - I use Spotify nearly every day. - I've listened to tons of non-lofi hiphop music and non-downtempo pret...
  • eule_7834
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! Spotify Queue

If I find an artist I really like. J will go to the discography and like all releases. And all the songs. Sometimes when clicking All Songs I accidentally click Add to queue. I have noticed lately that loading the release page loading real slow. I wo...

• Casual Listener
  • If I find an artist I really like. J will go to the discography and like all releases. And all the songs.  Sometimes when clicking All Songs I accidentally click Add to queue. I have noticed lat...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes