Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! What's the difference between saving a song to your library versus adding a song to a playlist?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've dug around a bit and I'm still not totally clear on this. My understanding is that you can only save 10,000 songs to your library, but you can add an unlimited number of songs to playlists. Is that corre...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Homescreen Playlist suggestions based on time/day

Hello, i wonder where or if i can find the playlists that Spotify apps used to suggest when you started the apps and were based on the current time of the day.For example on weekend nights there were suggestions for either party music, or chillout/ s...

• Casual Listener
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find/play a song

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find it via client. When googling for this song, I have found link https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • CarlosE
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Playlist ruined its own order

I made a playlist and gathered each song from each artist i liked so in the playlist all the songs started as being together with all the songs i chose from that artist. Then i mixed them up and spread the songs out, jumbled up with each other so tha...

• Casual Listener
  • I made a playlist and gathered each song from each artist i liked so in the playlist all the songs started as being together with all the songs i chose from that artist. Then i mixed them up and spre...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Advanced search (filter by year, genre or label) in the library does not work in the desktop app

PlanPremiumCountry Device Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi!I downloaded all my library both on the pc and on the smartphone but after setting spotify offline on the desktop app of my pc, if I do a search by year (example 2020) there ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi! I downloaded all my library both on the pc and on the smartphone but after setting spo...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Your mixtape 1-x gone

Twitter support suggested to post this here. Used to have 5-6 libraries called "Your mixtape n" with various titles. Loved them.Now they are gone or replaced by various "Artist name mix". Those I dont like. Is it possible to restore that back to the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Twitter support suggested to post this here.   Used to have 5-6 libraries called "Your mixtape n" with various titles. Loved them. Now they are gone or replaced by various "Artist name mix". ...
  • Ver
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have a lot of music inclusive of way more than the 10,000 song cap that you used to have but they are not included in my liked songs because it would take man...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S10+ Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have a lot of music inclusive of way more than the 10,000 song cap that you used t...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Automatically Unfollowed Someones Playlist

So I was following someone's playlist and it automatically unfollowed, does this mean the persons account was deactivated/scheduled for deletion? I don't think I had pressed Remove from Your Library but any sort of information helps. Thank you! ~shin...

• Casual Listener
  • So I was following someone's playlist and it automatically unfollowed, does this mean the persons account was deactivated/scheduled for deletion?   I don't think I had pressed Remove from Your...
  • Jeremy
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove obscene podcasts from home page?

I've been getting podcast suggests for a podcast called "Hentai with Senpai" that has a picture of an anime girl with ejaculate dripping out of her mouth it's disgusting. I don't want to see that garbage on my home screen. I stopped listening to podc...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been getting podcast suggests for a podcast called "Hentai with Senpai" that has a picture of an anime girl with ejaculate dripping out of her mouth it's disgusting. I don't want to see that gar...
  • sanbotto
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution No updates for New Punk Tracks playlist

It looks like the New Punk Tracks playlist hasn't been updated in two weeks. I've tried signing out, reinstalling client apps, etc, but it still shows 15 days since last update. Doesn't matter if I'm using the web player, desktop app (Linux), or iOS ...

• Regular
  • It looks like the New Punk Tracks playlist hasn't been updated in two weeks. I've tried signing out, reinstalling client apps, etc, but it still shows 15 days since last update. Doesn't matter if I'm...
  • Novy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Release Radar should work better

Am I the only one who can't be satisfied by Release Radar playlist?I think Spotify is an excellent tool for discovering new music in 2020 and I'll never stop paying for this, but Release Radar is awful. They get me more or less 5 songs that I should ...

• Am I the only one who can't be satisfied by Release Radar playlist? I think Spotify is an excellent tool for discovering new music in 2020 and I'll never stop paying for this, but Release Radar is a...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

unsynchronized saved songs

hi, I wanted to know why if I have saved many songs from a pc, using the same account I can't see them from my smartphone

• Visitor
  • hi, I wanted to know why if I have saved many songs from a pc, using the same account I can't see them from my smartphone
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't change playlist cover

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDevice(Laptop)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueI can't change my playlist cover, I thought maybe it was because somehow I tried to upload PNG version of the picture, but turned out it wasn't the issue. I asked ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device (Laptop) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I can't change my playlist cover, I thought maybe it was because somehow I tried to u...
  • Dian
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

I didn't get my Spotify wrapped till now

I know it is weird but am I the only one who did not get nothing from wrapped this year but the general playlist till this day ?! , I checked most of the previous questions about wrapped and didn't get the answer , the product news email has been act...

• Casual Listener
  • I know it is weird but am I the only one who did not get nothing from wrapped this year but the general playlist till this day ?! , I checked most of the previous questions about wrapped and didn't g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to identify which playlist is playing when folder shuffle?

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have root folder called Discover Gold. In it I put all playlists that I might find some nice tracks and sometimes I like to hit shuffle and see what I get. But I have found no w...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Norway Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have  root folder called Discover Gold. In it I put all playlists that I might find some nice tracks...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Un-followed several personalized playlists.

Plan: PremiumCountry: Sweden Device: PCOperating System: Win 10 I messed up trying to sort my library and I un-followed several Spotify-made "Most played Songs" that was made for me for several years in a row. Is there any chance for me to be able to...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Country: Sweden   Device: PC Operating System: Win 10   I messed up trying to sort my library and I un-followed several Spotify-made "Most played Songs" that was made fo...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Local files will not download onto my phone

Hi Guys, I know this topic has been posted countless times on these forums as I have been searching them for an answer to no avail. I have followed every step I've found on here in regards to playing local files on my phone and I still cannot get it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys,    I know this topic has been posted countless times on these forums as I have been searching them for an answer to no avail. I have followed every step I've found on here i...
  • Dian
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded songs -- multiple devices?

Hi -- I downloaded all my songs on my playlists to my iphone. However, if I log into Spotify on a Mac, will those songs then be automatically downloaded there too? Or do I have to manually do that? If so, where would I do that, and where would they b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi -- I downloaded all my songs on my playlists to my iphone. However, if I log into Spotify on a Mac, will those songs then be automatically downloaded there too? Or do I have to manually do that? I...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Made for you

My made for you tab is completely GONE on my phone AND Mac book air. My daily mixes, or anything “made for you” is GONE!! I deleted the app, and restarted my devices MULTIPLE times and it doesn’t seem to appear. I can’t even search it up! How do I fi...

• Casual Listener
  • My made for you tab is completely GONE on my phone AND Mac book air. My daily mixes, or anything “made for you” is GONE!! I deleted the app, and restarted my devices MULTIPLE times and it doesn’t see...
  • virtuosummer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Home screen all messed up

PlanPremium/FamilyCountryDenmarkDevicePC and AndroidOperating SystemWindows 10 and Android 10 My Question or IssueMy account was hacked on November 28th. Within an hour or two I had recovered access to my account, changed my password, and disconnecte...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium/Family Country Denmark Device PC and Android Operating System Windows 10 and Android 10   My Question or Issue My account was hacked on November 28th. Within an hour or tw...
  • Kiril
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Deleted playlist

I noticed that by deleting a playlist created by me, it is removed from my library, but is still available through a link. Let me explain ... if I save its link before deleting a playlist, I will be able to consult it even after deleting it from my l...

• Regular
  • I noticed that by deleting a playlist created by me, it is removed from my library, but is still available through a link. Let me explain ... if I save its link before deleting a playlist, I will be ...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • deleted
    Playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't work on android auto

Currently I am not able to control Spotify from my Android Auto app.When I connect the phone to the car I can see the last played song in "pause" status, but play button doesn't work. Also trying to change the song from the menu doesn't have effect.H...

• Regular
  • Currently I am not able to control Spotify from my Android Auto app. When I connect the phone to the car I can see the last played song in "pause" status, but play button doesn't work. Also trying t...
  • Javi87
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files won't Sync on Mobile

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 14 on mobile and Windows 10 on my PC My Question or IssueI have a playlist of local files on my Windows PC that I want to sync to my iPhone, but it will not work. The playlist consists ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 14 on mobile and Windows 10 on my PC   My Question or Issue I have a playlist of local files on my Windows PC th...
  • CurryPlug
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes