Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 22 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • robertwolf1
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • matneym
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Links broken to my own playlists

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDesktop & iPhone 8 plus My Question or IssueHello! I have been keeping links to a few huge playlists I have made each year because they hold everything I have discovered each the year. I am very sad though because even thou...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Desktop & iPhone 8 plus     My Question or Issue Hello! I have been keeping links to a few huge playlists I have made each year because they hol...
  • HalfNathan
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist got Taken down

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceN/AOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueReposting my unsolved issue: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Your-Library/Playlist-got-taken-down/td-p/5487413

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device N/A Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue Reposting my unsolved issue: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Your-Library/Playlist-got-taken-down/...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Rihanna’s albums aren’t available in Georgia

Rihanna’s albums ‘Unapologetic’ and ‘Talk That Talk’ aren’t available in Georgia

• Rihanna’s albums ‘Unapologetic’ and ‘Talk That Talk’ aren’t available in Georgia
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked list doesn’t have enhanced

Premium planUSiPhone 13iOS 16.2my liked list doesn’t have an enhanced button, but all my other lists do. My friends have the enhanced button on their liked list, but not on every single playlist. Why?II’ve done a log out and clean install

• Premium plan US iPhone 13 iOS 16.2 my liked list doesn’t have an enhanced button, but all my other lists do. My friends have the enhanced button on their liked list, but not on every single p...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can a track be removed from my history?

I would like to remove a song from my Spotify history as it's kind of messing things up. A few weeks ago, I accidentally played a song about 40 times in a row. Since then, it regularly appears among the top tracks of my On Repeat playlist. I have nev...

• Casual Listener
  •  I would like to remove a song from my Spotify history as it's kind of messing things up.   A few weeks ago, I accidentally played a song about 40 times in a row. Since then, it regularly...
  • Stucumber
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost the whole library when joining a family-subscription

Hi!I just joined a family-subscription and sadly lost the whole library that I've been working on for the past 12 years... I have checked everywhere, even the "recover playlist", but it seems like everything just got deleted. It's so heartbreaking be...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I just joined a family-subscription and sadly lost the whole library that I've been working on for the past 12 years... I have checked everywhere, even the "recover playlist", but it seems like ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Preventing Duplicates via Web Player

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceDell OptiPlex 7020 Desktop ComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello, Please implement a feature to the web player (similar to what's on the desktop app) which prompts the user that a song you'r...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device Dell OptiPlex 7020 Desktop Computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello,   Please implement a feature to the web p...
  • Lyubka
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • duplicate
    Duplicate Song
    Duplicate Songs
    Duplicated
    duplicates
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution HOW DO I LIST MY ARTISTS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER????

Hello I can no longer view the lists of my followed artists in Alphabetical Order?? this is extremely frustrating because I go to great effort to create a music library for myself..When I want to look up an album to listen to really quickly it is muc...

• Regular
  • Hello  I can no longer view the lists of my followed artists in Alphabetical Order??   this is extremely frustrating because I go to great effort to create a music library for myself....
  • Stan2Brix
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does Spotify like to have me listen to a different version of a song?

When I try to play a few particular songs from my library, Spotify has me listen to the song off a different album. Very annoying. At first I thought it was just an album art error, but the song on the other album started showing up higher in my most...

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to play a few particular songs from my library, Spotify has me listen to the song off a different album. Very annoying. At first I thought it was just an album art error, but the song on t...
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Library entries do not sync across devices

Did Playlists and added to the Library on Windows PC. When I go to use Spotify App on other devices such as iPhone and Roku version I'm not seeing newly added playlists.

• Visitor
  • Did Playlists and added to the Library on Windows PC. When I go to use Spotify App on other devices such as iPhone and Roku version I'm not seeing newly added playlists.
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Play music

When I click on a song, it plays just a part of it. What should I do to make play it?

• Visitor
  • When I click on a song, it plays just a part of it. What should I do to make play it?
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Errors in file folders titles & incorrect playlist times

Free planUSAWindows 10 / Microsoft Edge Recently I have noticed that some of the playlist total run times have been off by about 15 minutes. Some have been correct at 2hrs but many are clocked at 1hr 45 minutes. Also as of today, file folders have go...

• Free plan USA Windows 10 / Microsoft Edge   Recently I have noticed that some of the playlist total run times have been off by about 15 minutes.  Some have been correct at 2hrs but many...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music in files of iPhone don’t show up when looking at local files on spotify

The Spotify app does not register any music downloaded on my iPhone directly. It can sync with a MacBook but if I download it directly onto the phone it isn’t detected.

• The Spotify app does not register any music downloaded on my iPhone directly. It can sync with a MacBook but if I download it directly onto the phone it isn’t detected.
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • "Bug"
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I have lost my playlist I’ve been doing other things and wanted to relax and listen to some ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have l...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect -Unwanted shuffle/skipping

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevicePC & Pixel 7 ProOperating SystemWindows 11 & Android 13 My Question or Issue Spotify keeps playing my lists in wrong order. Especially Radio-lists. OK, radio-list is a list with random music based on my likes - but I do ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device PC & Pixel 7 Pro Operating System Windows 11 & Android 13   My Question or Issue   Spotify keeps playing my lists in wrong order. Espec...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can’t I see the songs on my playlist

I can’t see the songs on my playlist I only see the play button, the playlist image and who the songs are by

• I can’t see the songs on my playlist I only see the play button, the playlist image and who the songs are by
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently played features hackers music after removal

I was hacked someone else used my account, their music is taking up my recently played and influencing my suggested playlists and blended playlists. I wouldn't mind if the music weren't French

• Visitor
  • I was hacked someone else used my account, their music is taking up my recently played and influencing my suggested playlists and blended playlists. I wouldn't mind if the music weren't French
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution recently played missing played playlists

I was listening to specific playlist which (unfortunatelly I didn't add it to my library) is not shown in recently played. How can I bring this playlist back?

• Visitor
  • I was listening to specific playlist which (unfortunatelly I didn't add it to my library) is not shown in recently played. How can I bring this playlist back?
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Songs List - Contains songs that I didn't like

In my liked songs list, everyday new songs are getting added that I haven't liked. I have even changed my password. PlanPremium CountryIndia DeviceXiaomi 11T Pro Operating SystemAndroid

• Regular
  • In my liked songs list, everyday new songs are getting added that I haven't liked. I have even changed my password.   Plan Premium   Country India   Device Xiaomi 11T Pro &nb...
  • AlejaR
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes