Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Duplicate a library

I opened a new account for may daughter and would like to transfer the complete actual library (that she mostly created) on her new account. Is it possible?

• Visitor
  • I opened a new account for may daughter and would like to transfer the complete actual library (that she mostly created) on her new account.  Is it possible?
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Audio quality question - downloads and cache

Hello everyone,I was wondering if I set downloads quality to low and streaming on Wi-Fi very high for example, if I then stream a song on Wi-Fi that has already been download, will it play the very high quality version? I guess there's no way to enfo...

• Hello everyone, I was wondering if I set downloads quality to low and streaming on Wi-Fi very high for example, if I then stream a song on Wi-Fi that has already been download, will it play the ve...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cual es la dirección de la carpeta de descargas de spotify por defecto.

He cambiado la ubicación de descargas de Spotify, y me gustaría volver a la que viene por defecto que ya es donde se ha guardado el resto de musica.

• Visitor
  • He cambiado la ubicación de descargas de Spotify, y me gustaría volver a la que viene por defecto que ya es donde se ha guardado el resto de musica.
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New podcast episodes arent appearing

Plan: FreeDevice: iPhone 12Operating System: (iOS 16.2.) Since Jan 8th, new episodes of a couple of my saved podcasts don't appear anymore, however other shows are unaffected. I deleted and re-downloaded the app, and signed out of every device and si...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Free Device: iPhone 12 Operating System: (iOS 16.2.)   Since Jan 8th, new episodes of a couple of my saved podcasts don't appear anymore, however other shows are un...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] My/Liked Songs List For Artist Is Gone

I tend to like all the songs I want to hear from an artist so that I can easily play them when I want to hear music by a specific artist. On mobile I can still select an artist to get to my library of their songs, but on desktop selecting an artist b...

• Casual Listener
  • I tend to like all the songs I want to hear from an artist so that I can easily play them when I want to hear music by a specific artist. On mobile I can still select an artist to get to my library o...
  • OscarDC
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Desktop
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I transfer a playlist to other user?

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceSamsung Galaxy A71Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Hi. I want to transfer my playlist, with the followers, to other account. It's possible?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Samsung Galaxy A71 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue   Hi. I want to transfer my playlist, with the followers, to other account. ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Songs Playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy liked songs contain songs I did not heart. Why?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My like...
  • Joan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where's my album?

Where's my album? It's from Ind1go and TYM and it's called "Azure" I can't play the songs no more. Please help

• Visitor
  • Where's my album?   It's from Ind1go and TYM and it's called "Azure"   I can't play the songs no more. Please help
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist songs i didn't add

Goodmorning everybody, I need some help...I noticed that, sometimes, i find in my library playlists i didn't create, and i find in my playlists some songs I don't know and didn't add.can you tell my why does this happen? Thanks

• Visitor
  • Goodmorning everybody, I need some help... I noticed that, sometimes, i find in my library playlists i didn't create, and i find in my playlists some songs I don't know and didn't add. can you tell...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Song refusing to add to repeat playlist

I tend to use the repeat playlist a lot and am playing a lot of songs from thereRevently had my daighter and other toodlera over for the holiday meaning we played a lot of children’s music.This has of course affected my repeat playlist and some songs...

• Visitor
  • I tend to use the repeat playlist a lot and am playing a lot of songs from there Revently had my daighter and other toodlera over for the holiday meaning we played a lot of children’s music. This h...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify adding songs to my "Liked Songs" that I did not like...

Plan:Premium Country:USA Device:Lastest iPhone & latest Macbook Pro Operating System:Latest updates My Question or Issue:Spotify keeps adding songs to my "Liked Songs" library that I did not add. I know it wasn't an accident because it keeps adding K...

• Music Fan
  •   Plan: Premium   Country: USA   Device: Lastest iPhone & latest Macbook Pro   Operating System: Latest updates   My Question or Issue: Spotify keeps adding...
  • MihailY
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist listening on mobile

I have the free version of spotify. When I use it on desktop, I can play a playlist as many times as I want. I've noticed on mobile, once a playlist is over, it plays recommended songs, but I cannot start the playlist again. I've closed the app out c...

• Visitor
  • I have the free version of spotify.  When I use it on desktop, I can play a playlist as many times as I want.  I've noticed on mobile, once a playlist is over, it plays recommended songs,&n...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Made for Me, Discover Weekly, Release Radar Playlists aren't updating with new songs

None of my playlists are updating or populating with new songs. Release Radar and Discover Weekly haven't been updated in a month. I listen to Spotify daily for about 10 hours a day driving for UPS and listening in offline mode all day because I driv...

• None of my playlists are updating or populating with new songs. Release Radar and Discover Weekly haven't been updated in a month.   I listen to Spotify daily for about 10 hours a day driving ...
  • njskalski
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States of AmericaDeviceiPhone Xr and ComputerOperating SystemIOS 16 and Windows 11My Question or IssueWhenever I put in local files it gives me two of the song and i would like to know how to fix it.

•   Plan Premium Country United States of America Device iPhone Xr and Computer Operating System IOS 16 and Windows 11 My Question or Issue Whenever I put in local files it gives me two ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost my playlists

I have a new phone device, how can I get back all my playlists created on my old phone.I thought I was logging into the same account, because it retrieved all my personal details, however none of my old playlists are listed. Is it possible I may have...

• I have a new phone device, how can I get back all my playlists created on my old phone. I thought I was logging into the same account, because it retrieved all my personal details, however none of m...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists keep restarting  ,when I reopen spotify

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDevicecomputerOperating Systemwindows 11My Question or IssueWhen i stop listenning to music, my playlist is stoped in the middle. When i open spotify again, after song ends my playlist restarts and plays first song. I tried to...

•   Plan Premium Country Poland Device computer Operating System windows 11 My Question or Issue When i stop listenning to music, my playlist is stoped in the middle.  When i open s...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes