Liked songs not showing on Desktop but Showing on phone app

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Macbook Pro Mid 2009

My Question or Issue

My spotify app shows all my liked songs (over 7k) on my app from my phone but the desktop app is blank when I click on my liked songs folder. I have reinstalled twice with no luck.

20200323_094831.jpg
3 Replies

Hey there @Katiejane12345

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall instead of the regular one? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. This tends to solve issues with the app's performance. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app.

Sometimes Spotify users create more than one account for different reasons. In such a case you might have two or more accounts. If you're accidentally logged in to the wrong account, you won't be able to see the correct list of Liked Songs. 

We suggest you head to this help page. Make sure you check all the troubleshooting steps and especially the ones for finding other accounts.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

I am a computer moron and I suspect my question gives that away. 

My problem is that I've uploaded/downloaded (or what ever kind of loaded I've done) music onto my iPhone. The albums do not show on my MacBook Pro.

Hey there @gearzy

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

Is it possible that you're logged in to the wrong Spotify account on your device? If you're accidentally logged in to the wrong one, you won't be able to see the correct list of albums you have saved. 

Check out this help page and make sure you check all the troubleshooting steps and especially the ones for finding other accounts.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Suggested posts