Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JagD
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 25 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 21 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 21 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

If you cancel and then reactivate an account will all your playlists/albums still be there?

Hey, During this troublesome time I am looking to cut back on costs and cancelling my spotify Family account but would reactivate it once I was back at work and being paid, does anyone know if I cancel and in 3/4 months time reactivate my account wou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,  During this troublesome time I am looking to cut back on costs and cancelling my spotify Family account but would reactivate it once I was back at work and being paid, does anyone know if...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs in playlist not visible on the phone app

Recently out of a premium plan, and now o cant see the content/songs in any of my playlist when I'm in the phone app. That includes the ones I myself have made. Does it have anything to do with it being the free version?Is seeing songs in the playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently out of a premium plan, and now o cant see the content/songs in any of my playlist when I'm in the phone app. That includes the ones I myself have made.    Does it have anything t...
  • Chrmq
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue with recommended music

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceHarman Kardon Citation One (Google Speaker), and all my other devices with spotify.Operating System* My Question or IssueMy father has a google home speaker which is connected to my spotify account.He currently ...

• Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device Harman Kardon Citation One (Google Speaker), and all my other devices with spotify. Operating System *   My Question or Issue My father has ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'New releases for you' keeps showing this artist I don't know

PlanPremiumCountryThailandDeviceiPhone 11, PC DesktopOperating SystemiOS 13.3.1, Windows 10My Question or IssueThis Osesco guy's album keeps showing on my 'New releases for you' feature.I never ever know this artist or listen to the song similar to t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Thailand Device iPhone 11, PC Desktop Operating System iOS 13.3.1, Windows 10 My Question or Issue This Osesco guy's album keeps showing on my 'New releases for you' fea...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't some songs be liked?

It is not possible to "like" some songs, why is this? For example songs by Abandoned Pools. I'm using an iMac from mid 2011 with operating system High Sierra. Using free Spotify. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • It is not possible to "like" some songs, why is this? For example songs by Abandoned Pools. I'm using an iMac from mid 2011 with operating system High Sierra. Using free Spotify. Thanks.   
  • mfl3
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Problems with Liked Songs

Plan: PremiumCountry: United States Device: iPhone 6 + Desktop MacOperating System: iOS 12 + macOS Catalina My Question or IssueI have two pretty big issues with my Liked Songs playlist. The first issue is that songs I didn't like keep appearing in m...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan: Premium Country: United States   Device: iPhone 6 + Desktop Mac Operating System: iOS 12 + macOS Catalina     My Question or Issue I have two pretty big issues wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • liked songs
    Shuffle Algorithm
    Shuffle play
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files not showing up in Artists album

I have all the song of the album as local files downloaded but they wont sync with the corresponding playlist if anyone can help me or clarify it for me please.

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png
  • Visitor
  • I have all the song of the album as local files downloaded  but they wont sync with the corresponding playlist   if anyone can help me or clarify it for me please.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Automatically add song to Liked Songs Library

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicedesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen adding an album to the Album library (aka liking the album to download it), could we have automatically have the songs contained in the album to the Liked Son...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When adding an album to the Album library (aka liking the album to download it), could ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with downloaded songs

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceHonor 8xOperating SystemAndroid - EMU 9.1 My Question or IssueHi there,Both my partner and I have Honor 8x phones and we're both having the same issue - when listening offline to downloaded song, they stop playing usually af...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Honor 8x Operating System Android - EMU 9.1   My Question or Issue Hi there, Both my partner and I have Honor 8x phones and we're both having the same i...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Homescreen Playlist suggestions based on time/day

Hello, i wonder where or if i can find the playlists that Spotify apps used to suggest when you started the apps and were based on the current time of the day.For example on weekend nights there were suggestions for either party music, or chillout/ s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i wonder where or if i can find the playlists that Spotify apps used to suggest when you started the apps and were based on the current time of the day. For example on weekend nights there we...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't go to artist

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceStylo 5 My Question or IssueEvery time I click on an artist to look at the albums I get an error

•   Plan Premium Country United States Device Stylo 5       My Question or Issue Every time I click on an artist to look at the albums I get an error
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 7 likes

Albums that I have not downloaded on my list

Hello, There are so many downloaded albums in my library that I have never listened in my life and therefore I have not downloaded. They contain a huge amount of space and it is very hard to delete them all. Your suggestion will be much appreciated. ...

• Visitor
  • Hello,  There are so many downloaded albums in my library that I have never listened in my life and therefore I have not downloaded. They contain a huge amount of space and it is very hard to d...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Download error
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs missing

Pleas help me. I had nearly 300 liked songs, right now I could see only 50. Please help me to get back my song

• Visitor
  • Pleas help me. I had nearly 300 liked songs, right now I could see only 50. Please help me to get  back my song
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have this tracks that arent mine but are not in spotify, how may I upload them to spotify?

PlanPremiumCountryGuatemalaDeviceN.A. My Question or IssueThis tracks are from the brodway dance, but i would like to have them on spotify is this possible?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Guatemala Device N.A.   My Question or Issue This tracks are from the brodway dance, but i would like to have them on spotify is this possible?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I correctly format a featured artist in Local Files?

I'm currently trying to put Aphex Twin's Warehouse Project DJ set onto Spotify through local files, and I have split the long recording into the tracks that are performed.Due to it being a DJ set, I want the artist field for songs that aren't Aphex T...

• Regular
  • I'm currently trying to put Aphex Twin's Warehouse Project DJ set onto Spotify through local files, and I have split the long recording into the tracks that are performed. Due to it being a DJ set, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • artist
    featured artists
    local files
    metadata
    metadata.artist
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Playlist not getting allowed to be sorted

My Question or IssueMy playlist is not getting allowed to be sorted at all but on my phone the same playlist is already sorted but on the computer it is not

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue My playlist is not getting allowed to be sorted at all but on my phone the same playlist is already sorted but on the computer it is not  
  • Sebster92
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing one song, I play something else its good, but then again that one song start play , shufflei

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • 引きこもり
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover art issue with my local file

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 11 Pro, Microsoft Surface LaptopOperating SystemiOS 13.3, Windows 10 My Question or IssueMy local file's cover art only shows up on the device the music is currently playing from. For example, when I normal...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 11 Pro, Microsoft Surface Laptop Operating System iOS 13.3, Windows 10   My Question or Issue My local file's cover art only shows up o...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts pausing

Hello!! Recently every time I listen to podcasts they keep pausing, I’ll be on the app or on another app and they will pause. I have premium, I’ve deleted the app and redownloaded, I’ve logged out off all devices but it still pushing them, my music w...

• Visitor
  • Hello!! Recently every time I listen to podcasts they keep pausing, I’ll be on the app or on another app and they will pause. I have premium, I’ve deleted the app and redownloaded, I’ve logged out of...
  • nlmhlongo
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Liked Songs

PlanPremiumCountrySweden My Question or IssueIt seems like if I like a playlist or one song, all songs from that liked playlist or artist gets added to my liked songs. My Liked Songs tells me that I have 1500 songs liked, but I know for sure that I h...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden   My Question or Issue It seems like if I like a playlist or one song, all songs from that liked playlist or artist gets added to my liked songs. My Liked Songs...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes