Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 25 replies
  • 29 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 29 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • BSki69
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 23 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Following Artist playlist

When I click on the artists for the ones I'm following, it only shows my liked songs instead of the multitude of songs they have. I would like to see more than my liked songs. Any idea how to see all of the artist music instead of the few songs I've ...

• Visitor
  • When I click on the artists for the ones I'm following, it only shows my liked songs instead of the multitude of songs they have. I would like to see more than my liked songs. Any idea how to see all...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suddenly can't open a particular podcast

PlanFreeCountryIndia My Question or IssueHello, recently I searched for "Healing / Sleep Music" and discovered a great podcast episode. I had listened to many of that podcast episodes multiple times. I used 1 episode for work, 1 for sleep, etc. But o...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country India   My Question or Issue Hello, recently I searched for "Healing / Sleep Music" and discovered a great podcast episode. I had listened to many of that podcast episode...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • disappearing songs
    Issue playing songs
    Podcast Episodes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists

The has to be a way to view All songs downloaded. I just want to shuffle through all my songs. Like any other music platform does. Am I missing something here? When I’m in offline mode I only have playlists, artist, and albums, no songs.please help t...

• Visitor
  • The has to be a way to view All songs downloaded. I just want to shuffle through all my songs. Like any other music platform does. Am I missing something here? When I’m in offline mode I only have pl...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Songs playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Arishmary Stuff

This Image Should Be For My First ListSo this is the image I want for my Playlist, my first one that's there. But every time I close the computer, I open it to find that that image is not there, and what is there is the one I put before. I don't know...

thefloormaster_Vol1B.jpg
  • Regular
  • This Image Should Be For My First List So this is the image I want for my Playlist, my first one that's there. But every time I close the computer, I open it to find that that image is not there, an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • gif
    Images
    jpg
    png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentially deleted 2 Songs from my Playlist

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue Hey, At my birthday party in one of the nights between the 5th and the 7th I accidentially deleted two Songs in my "Die geilste Playlist" - PL when I wanted to add the...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue   Hey,   At my birthday party in one of the nights between the 5th and the 7th ...
  • KayBaby1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution deleted numbers

i set my spotify playlist to public and someone deleted almost all thenumbers and added random ones he deleted over 600 numbers is there a way to recover this ?

• Visitor
  • i set my spotify playlist to public and someone deleted almost all thenumbers and added random ones he deleted over 600 numbers is there a way to recover this ?  
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Your Library] Liked Songs Image on Desktop App Uncentered

Hi! Just a minor thing I discovered while staring at the Home page is that the heart "cover image" of the desktop app's "Liked Songs" is uncentered and is actually a tiny bit too far to the right. Nothing more to add really...

• Visitor
  • Hi! Just a minor thing I discovered while staring at the Home page is that the heart "cover image" of the desktop app's "Liked Songs" is uncentered and is actually a tiny bit too far to the right. No...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ISSUE with playlist radio - "This radio station cannot be started"

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceWindows 10 & iOS 13.3.1 My Question or IssueI'm trying to start the playlist radio for one of my playlists, however i'm getting the error (on Windows 10): "This radio station cannot be started. Please try with so...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Windows 10 & iOS 13.3.1   My Question or Issue I'm trying to start the playlist radio for one of my playlists, however i'm getting the erro...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

white noise daily mix

I use separate device to play white noise. For some time now I got 2 of my daily mixes dedicated to white noise. Is there a way to prevent songs from this device to be used in daily mixes?

• Regular
  • I use separate device to play white noise. For some time now I got 2 of my daily mixes dedicated to white noise. Is there a way to prevent songs from this device to be used in daily mixes?
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play queue not visible

Subscription: Spotify freePhone: Honor 10App version: 8.4.96.963 I used to be able to view and edit the play queue from the Android app when using Spotify connect to play from my PS4 or computer. However after recent updates I cannot even see the que...

• Casual Listener
  • Subscription: Spotify free Phone: Honor 10 App version: 8.4.96.963   I used to be able to view and edit the play queue from the Android app when using Spotify connect to play from my PS4 or ...
  • Royson
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs are added to my playlist without me doing anything

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSongs from one of my playlists are packed without doing anything to one of my other playlists. In addition, my main playlist is completely mixed up. The order I had befor...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Songs from one of my playlists are packed without doing anything to one of my other playlists....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Improve my Discover Playlists

Every night, I listen to a playlist to help me sleep. It is all instrumental, ambient music. I call it my 'peace playlist'. Since I listen to it 5-8 hours each night, Spotify thinks that this is what I like to listen to the most. I really want to fin...

• Every night, I listen to a playlist to help me sleep. It is all instrumental, ambient music. I call it my 'peace playlist'. Since I listen to it 5-8 hours each night, Spotify thinks that this is what...
  • Vireoli
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

How do I get my downloaded songs to show on a new device?

I have just purchased a new phone and despite the telstra tech support assuring me that i woukd not have to download all my music again, none of my downloaded music is showing on my account. It shows all my playlists and albums etc but it is not indi...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just purchased a new phone and despite the telstra tech support assuring me that i woukd not have to download all my music again, none of my downloaded music is showing on my account. It shows...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify shows that it’s downloading over 4000 songs, but my liked playlist has only 1778.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone X) My Question or Issuemy Spotify is currently downloading all songs marked as offline. This is over 4000. My liked songs playlist only shows 1778 and does not increase as that number goes up. what playl...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom  Device (iPhone X)     My Question or Issue my Spotify is currently downloading all songs marked as offline. This is over 4000. My liked so...
  • chrisstockwell
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked songs History

Hello,I usually save songs I like by adding them to my "Liked Songs" but 1 month or so ago I removed some of them by mistake. Fortunately I found a way to add them back but they are in a random order and I cant find a way to get the previous "Liked s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I usually save songs I like by adding them to my "Liked Songs" but 1 month or so ago I removed some of them by mistake. Fortunately I found a way to add them back but they are in a random ord...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution problems with offline music

My problem is that I already downloaded the songs in offline mode and it tells me that I cannot see my playlist because I am not connected to the internet and yes I am !! help me what I do !! I reinstalled the app and nothing Device(iPhone 11 ) Opera...

• Casual Listener
  • My problem is that I already downloaded the songs in offline mode and it tells me that I cannot see my playlist because I am not connected to the internet and yes I am !! help me what I do !! I reins...
  • Thatboytyriq
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Daily Mixes dont updat

PlanFreeCountrySlovakiaDeviceHuawei P20 LITEOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHey i got problem with my daily mixes. They stoped updating and im listening to same mixes for around 3/4 weeks and im staring to even remember lyrics of every...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Slovakia Device Huawei P20 LITE Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hey i got problem with my daily mixes. They stoped updating and im listening to sam...
  • Tatarec
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Random songs in my Liked Songs

PlanStudent PremiumCountryIrelandDevice(iPhone 6s) My Question or IssueRandom songs keep adding themselves to my Liked Songs. I've never listened to them before and I didn't search for them or anything. About ten will be added and I remove them, only...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Student Premium Country Ireland Device (iPhone 6s)   My Question or Issue Random songs keep adding themselves to my Liked Songs. I've never listened to them before and I didn't sear...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Songs - Offline

PlanPremiumCountryPHDeviceAsus Zenfone Max Plus M1Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueHello there!I have a Family Premium account. And upon the latest update (Version 8.5.50.916) my downloaded songs, that I can play offline before, sudde...

• Plan Premium Country PH Device Asus Zenfone Max Plus M1 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Hello there! I have a Family Premium account. And upon the latest upd...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Corrupt album

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceHuawei P30 PRO / Windows Desktop PCMy Question or IssueThe album Diamonds by the band Enforcer is corrupted, most songs can only play the first seconds and then they stop and skip (listen to the album directly from spoti...

• Plan Premium Country Israel Device Huawei P30 PRO / Windows Desktop PC My Question or Issue The album Diamonds by the band Enforcer is corrupted, most songs can only play the first seconds and...
  • Mozer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes