Premium

Country

Australia

Device

iPhone 8 plus and desktop

Operating System

IOS 14.3 and windows 10

My Question or Issue

I've had this account for a week. on the first day i like 250 songs and have been listening on shuffle constantly over the week.

My discover weekly doesnt show up in the made for you section or when i search it. when i try and click on the discover weekly playlist off the spotify website it either doesnt load (computer) or says the playlist was deleted (iphone) even though I've never accessed it on this account. 

3 Replies

Hey there!

As you have said the time period of your account is not enough (including listening habits) to make Spotify generate such playlists. I would suggest that this is a very normal behaviour and such personalized playlists takes some time to generate. For example your Daily Mixes and On Repeat are generated before any other. 

Thanks for waiting and rest assured, Spotify will generate those playlists after a certain amount of time your listening habits and account creation date is old enough.

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It is possible Spotify doesn't have enough data on you yet to provide the playlist. Keep using the app and it'll appear.

Hi there @Swiz,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

As mentioned above, the personalized playlists made for you are generated after some time using the app, as it needs to get to know your taste and your listening habits. This can take a few weeks, depending on how much you use the app.

Keep in mind, the more you use Spotify, the better recommendations you'll get. You can find more info about personalized playlists in this support article.

We hope this helps. If you have any questions, give us a shout.

Have a good one 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts