Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

NEW EPISODES for Podcasts showing At all times

NEW EPISODES for Podcasts showing At all times

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

All devices.

Operating System

All operating systems.

My Question or Issue

The "NEW EPISODES" for podcasts keeps showing at all times. I do not follow the podcast in question or any podcast. I started 1 episode a few months back and listened to no more than 2 minutes, but the suggestion remains on my home screen.

Even if I did want to listen to the podcast, the episodes are not "NEW". I have marked them as "Played" and there are multiple newer episodes after the two displayed. Regardless, the two keep appearing at a central location (second row) of my HOME feed. So i consider this a bug in the applications.

w00x_0-1640438278022.png

1 Reply

Hey @w00x,

Thanks for the post.

Currently there is no way to manually edit the recommendations you see on your Home screen. These suggestions are based on what is most popular with other users who listen to similar content as you.

If you'd like to have the option to customize the Home screen, check out this Idea. You can add your +Vote and subscribe. The more votes an Idea gets, the more likely it is to get implemented.

Hope you find this info helpful. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts