On repeat playlist not updating

Highlighted

On repeat playlist not updating

Casual Listener

Hey guys, my "on repeat" playlist hasn't updated for over a month, I have tried logging out of everything (using the button), it didn't work. Anyone who has had this issue and has a solution, please let me know, thanks, I'm kinda bored of those songs now lol

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: On repeat playlist not updating

Hey there @Cryoverspillage

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

Most common issues can be fixed with a quick reinstall of the app. In some situations however, a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way you can start afresh with Spotify on your device. 

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. 

If it doesn’t do the trick, we’ll provide you with further help. 

We'll look out for your reply.

IvanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Thank for the reply, I tried this and it didn't work. Tried logging out and back in, didn't work. Throughly uninstalled on all devices and re-installed, didn't work. Any other ideas? I think that's the most I can do, short of creating a new account, which I don't want to do, I don't want to lose all the data I've built up over the years
Highlighted

Hey @Cryoverspillage

Thanks for getting back to us.

As you suggested, It'd be helpful to try logging in with a different Spotify account on your device to check if it's an account-related issue. If it works with another account, you can follow the steps in this Spotify Answer next. 

No worries, in case you need to create a new account you can seamlessly transfer all of your collected music and settings into your new account. 

Let us know how it goes. 

IvanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson
Highlighted

Casual Listener
I went on Spotify today and it seems to have sorted itself, so maybye logging out of everything did help, but it takes a few days for it to "go through". Also Spotify crashed on my Xbox, so maybe that helped too.
SUGGESTED POSTS