Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Only Formerly Liked Songs Showing in my Followed Artist Library?

Only Formerly Liked Songs Showing in my Followed Artist Library?

(On the Spotify App for iPhone)

When I go through my library and go to artist's pages, I'm brought to a screen that only displays the songs I've liked from an artist. (I know there's an extra step to view the full library, but I can't find any way in my settings to alter my preferences so that I see a full artist's library automatically)

I've been able to avoid this problem by not liking any songs from artists I follow, but now I've run into an issue where I liked a song so Spotify automatically pulled the "only showing liked songs" nonsense, but unliking the song doesn't fix the problem anymore. So now I'm stuck with "1 song" on artists, when I don't have any of their songs "liked," and I still have to take the extra tedious step to access their full library.

1 Reply

Hello @KittyCancel,

Welcome to the Community!

When you click on an artist's profile you should be able to see a section with your liked songs from that artist as well as their discography.

Could you try reinstalling your app and following the steps from this article? If after the reinstall, you still can see only the liked songs, upload a screenshot of your app.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Have a great day!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts