Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Munksin
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 18 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 55 replies
  • 47 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 55 replies
  • 47 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • strerd
  • Gig Goer
  • 1144 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1144 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Automatically share new playlists between Duo plan members

PlanSpotify Duo/Premium CountryDenmark DeviceiPhone 11 Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi! I share a Duo Plan withmy partner. Back in the day she used to listen to my library a lot and each time I added new...

• Casual Listener
  •     Plan Spotify Duo/Premium   Country Denmark   Device iPhone 11   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue H...
  • arkadyevichs
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Redo the onboarding

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueIs there a way to redo the onboarding / favorite artists selection after the initial setup of...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Is ther...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • onboarding
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Import playlists from Windows Media Player

PlanFreeCountryRussiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHow to import WMP playlists to Spotify? There's no "Import" option in File menu. This is a critical question for me, because I have rather huge collection there.

• Plan Free Country Russia Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue How to import WMP playlists to Spotify? There's no "Import" option in File menu. This is a critica...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer my songs to my musical card

Yo, I’m a Russian artist and after downloading the program I realized that my albums are scattered on different musician cards, I would like you to put all the albums below presented on my musician card! In this: https://open.spotify.com/artist/3BONR...

• Visitor
  • Yo, I’m a Russian artist and after downloading the program I realized that my albums are scattered on different musician cards, I would like you to put all the albums below presented on my musician c...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gray music issue

PlanBothCountryRussiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueWhy the heck grayed out music works so bad? My friends have access to certain music titles that for me are unavailable/grayed out, but we're from the same country..

• Visitor
  • Plan Both Country Russia Device PC Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Why the heck grayed out music works so bad? My friends have access to certain music titles that for me are...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Why some albums with explicit content are not available, but some are. How to listen these albums?

PlanPremiumCountryBelarus Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro Mid 2014)Why can't I listen any songs from this explicit album https://open.spotify.com/album/4otkd9As6YaxxEkIjXPiZ6?si=UoAqqq92RNuWVK3NPXzJ_ABut from this explicit album I can https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Belarus   Device (iPhone 7, Macbook Pro Mid 2014) Why can't I listen any songs from this explicit album https://open.spotify.com/album/4otkd9As6YaxxEkIjXPiZ6?s...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot remove objectional song from Recently Played list

Android, Windows 10 I was listening to music a month or so ago when an advert played with some cool electronic beats, so I clicked to listen, "Minty" by Useless Man", or "Useless Man" by "Minty" - no idea which is the artist and which is the track. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Android, Windows 10   I was listening to music a month or so ago when an advert played with some cool electronic beats, so I clicked to listen, "Minty" by Useless Man", or "Useless Man" by "...
  • timlo
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Strange regional restrictions

PlanFreeCountryBelarusMy Question or IssueStrange restrictions in newly added to spotify country of Belarus. for example 1/3 of albums of band Splean (https://open.spotify.com/artist/6rdFMVoMSEN4GGX98u6QTj?si=B__padGlRZGnbgU-t9AVlg) is unavailable

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Belarus My Question or Issue Strange restrictions in newly added to spotify country of Belarus. for example 1/3 of albums of band Splean (https://open.spotify.com/artist/6rdFMV...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't scan imported local files

Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThere's quite a lot of music that isn't available on Spotify, but is still in its library, so I imported it from my local library. However when I try to play the online version, Spotify still says "Spoti...

• Visitor
  • Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue There's quite a lot of music that isn't available on Spotify, but is still in its library, so I imported it from my local library. However ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android TV Playlist Song Order Filter

PlanFree/PremiumHello,When I play music on Spotify using my Android Tv and the app, I can't change the song order of my playlist.I want to start the last added song in the playlist, but to select that song I have to manually scroll down the entire pl...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Hello, When I play music on Spotify using my Android Tv and the app, I can't change the song order of my playlist. I want to start the last added song in the playlist, but to se...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Albums and listing has become very slow

Over the last few months the albums section has become increasingly slow. I'm having very laggy behavior on Win 10 and OS X. The only solution is clear cache before I start the software. On Android it's also slow. Loading albums with many tracks is v...

• Roadie
  • Over the last few months the albums section has become increasingly slow. I'm having very laggy behavior on Win 10 and OS X. The only solution is clear cache before I start the software.  &nbsp...
  • Tukuan
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why cant i play my music anymore when i click a track i get a short playable amount like an advert?

Why can't I play my tracks anymore I keep getting just a few months of playable music like an advert when on this free account I used to get the entire song had this for years got 1000''s of songs on my play lists so what now do I have make a new acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Why can't I play my tracks anymore I keep getting just a few months of playable music like an advert when on this free account I used to get the entire  song had this for years got 1000''s of so...
  • 1stpicasso
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! last.fm scrobbling no longer possible?

Spotify no longer scrobbles to last.fm. The last.fm settings were removed.Why?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify no longer scrobbles to last.fm. The last.fm settings were removed. Why?
  • carpet
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • lastfm
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Desktop app library does not work

PlanPremiumCountrySlovakiaDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 8.1 My Question or IssueHello, so basically I can not see saved albums and liked songs in desktop app, but can see them in both mobile app and web browser. Already tried reinstalling the ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Slovakia Device Desktop Operating System Windows 8.1   My Question or Issue Hello, so basically I can not see saved albums and liked songs in desktop app, but can ...
  • wikk
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Artists in my playlist that I cannot play because you guys keep screwing things up

PlanFree/PremiumCountryWhy do you guys keep screwing things up? Why can’t I just access my artists and play what I want from that artist for all of their albums From My Library???? Your service was awesome when I first signed up. Now it is just a **b...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Why do you guys keep screwing things up? Why can’t I just access my artists and play what I want from that artist for all of their albums From My Library???? Your service...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sammy Davis jr

PlanPremiumCountryEnglandiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issuemy favourite ever song, rhythm of life has been deleted of Spotify and I would like to know if we will ever get this song back and if possible why it’s been removed. Thank yo...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country England iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue my favourite ever song, rhythm of life has been deleted of Spotify and I would like to know if we wi...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Library doesn't work

Hi. I have a problem with My Library. I have a lot of song in "Liked songs" but Spotify doesn't show it and show this in exchange. Thanks.

Tomcubi_0-1594649019233.png
  • Hi. I have a problem with My Library. I have a lot of song in "Liked songs" but Spotify doesn't show it and show this in exchange. Thanks.    
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

**bleep** your development

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issuei had a spotify download folder wuth around 6-10k songs in there and all of them lost after i reinstall windows and then install spotify and then set local files location ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Pc Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue i had a spotify download folder wuth around 6-10k songs in there and all of them lost after i r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to play 30 seconds of a track anymore, please help me find out why

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • qwer1yy
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceAll platformsOperating SystemAllMy Question or IssueAll SiriusXM podcasts seem to be missing i.e. Radio Wonderland, Doghouse Radio, Phoenix Radio... what gives? Some of us pay good money for this and for it to disappear with...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device All platforms Operating System All My Question or Issue All SiriusXM podcasts seem to be missing i.e. Radio Wonderland, Doghouse Radio, Phoenix Radio... what g...
  • Whalie
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes