Premium

Country

Canada

Device

ALL

Operating System

ALL

My Question or Issue

How i can remove/delete the useless and dangerous "Shows to Try" from home screen? Not only do i get Erotic Podcasts, it now makes extremely dangerous while driving with Android Auto on. To find any of the previous things on home screen, now have to scroll pages of useless **bleep**. PLEASE remove it or very least let us delete it.

I now have at least 10 "More like this" of useless stuff. How in the world this a feature anyone wants?

4 Replies

Hey @tonysucks, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I understand your concern about this. You can create a new Idea about this here if this is something you'd like to see change, and I thank you for your feedback!

I'll be here if you need anything else 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I would also like to be able to disable this. Or at least move it to the very bottom. It being promoted so heavily entirely puts me off even wanting to use this feature.

Hey @akwatters and @tonysucks,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Just jumping in to add something next to what @Billy-J posted. Similar ideas have already been posted here:

Feel free to add your vote to them, we'll keep you posted on any updates on the matter in the Status Update, as soon as there are any.

If you have any questions - the Community always here for you 🙂

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you, I have commented there.

Suggested posts