Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where are my Top tracks? I wan't them...

Solved!

Where are my Top tracks? I wan't them...

Hi, hello, tjena!

Somehow my Top tracks playlist have been lost. I can see "the artists I've been listening to" (at the top of my profile) but not the specific songs. I've ticked the box "Make my Top tracks playlist public" but it's not showing up. I've restarted, logged out, etc., but nothing... Plz help. Thanks!

Ps. Dagens i-landsproblem...

23 Replies
Marked as solution

Good news!

A new desktop app update with a new design is currently rolling out to all users. One of the new features is the ability to view personal stats on your own profile and you can see your current top artists and songs for the month (visible to only you at the moment and only available using the web player / new desktop app)

You can see the following by going to your profile in the desktop app / web player:

1. Top 10 artists this month
  2. Top 50 songs this month

While it would be awesome to see more detailed stats and even the ability to see these same new desktop stats in the mobile apps, this looks like a great start.

SpotifyStats!.png

You can read more info about the new desktop app in this news article:

Introducing a New Spotify Experience Across Desktop App and Web Player 

The desktop team also has a blog post in the community about it:

The New Desktop App

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

its broken again and has been for the last 3 months....

also 3 years and no mobile implementation?

I don't mean to sound ungrateful but until recently I could see my top 100 tracks. Now I can only see my top 50. The benefit of having a top 100 is that I can see which songs are being played by my playlist following, in the first week they have been playlisted. My playlist is a new music listing, I'm guessing what's being picked up in the first week, which isn't ideal. I sync my playlist to 6 other streaming platforms and would hate to migrate to Apple or Tidal as my main platform if this isn't sorted.

We all know what our favorite songs are and which artists we like. From my perspective as a playlist curator, my Top 50 (which I preferred as a Top 100) tells me what my playlist following likes. Having my Top 100 reduced to a Top 50 means I have no idea which tracks my followers are picking up in the first week of listing them. I wish I had my Top 100 back 🥲

Suggested posts