Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Wrapped Completely Wrong

Wrapped Completely Wrong

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have logged into my Wrapped for 2021 and it is completely wrong, all the songs in the top 50 I have never heard of in my life, let alone listened to. I don't even know the artists.

I have attached a photo of what spotify has given me as my wrapped and also a screen shot from www.statsforspotify.com. As you can see they are completely different.

I trust the www.statsforspotify.com one as that is what I have been listening too this year.

Can anyone at spotify look into this and give me a correct wrapped please.

Thank you

stats 2021.png
top 2021.png
Top Answer
MafeG
Spotify Legend

Hi folks,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. 

We're sorry to hear that you feel the results are not accurate. We'll make sure to pass the feedback to the teams in charge, but take into account that it's not possible to change the results as they're final.

Since you don't recognize the songs and artists that are being displayed, we suggest you follow these steps to secure your account in case somebody else had access to it.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

26 Replies

Happy im not the only one, but sad that its happened to other too 😞

Hi folks,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. 

We're sorry to hear that you feel the results are not accurate. We'll make sure to pass the feedback to the teams in charge, but take into account that it's not possible to change the results as they're final.

Since you don't recognize the songs and artists that are being displayed, we suggest you follow these steps to secure your account in case somebody else had access to it.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

My top song was Opticon by Orgy. Yes, I did listen to it a few times - but not TWO HUNDRED AND NINE times!!! It's really crazy and just impossible.

Yes, exactly the same situation. All of my songs are JAZZ which I absolutely detest.

Same here - Wrapped is all wrong! 

Hi,
Not ONE song in my 2021 wrap that I have indeed listen. On top of that all those included, every single one, are horrible, the opposite of my taste, is this a joke?? What is the goal here? You know, there are ppl out there that take music very seriously. And how can I delete this trash you decided to throw at my paid account?
I am very disappointed tbh.

This doesn't seem to have improved much anyway - my "top song" this year was supposedly with a grand total of 5 plays

There have been tracks I've listened to more than 5 times in a single day!

Suggested posts