Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Top Songs - Years Missing

Solved!

Your Top Songs - Years Missing

I can’t locate “Your Top Songs” by year except for 2019. What happened to the other years? How can I recover them? 

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

iPhone 13 Pro

Operating System

iOS 15

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Deucessssss,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

You should be able to access your Your Top Songs 2020 playlist here.

As for your Your Top Songs 2018, 2017, and 2016 playlists, can you check if you’re able to access them by clicking this link for Wrapped 2019? Clicking this link on an iPhone leads me to seeing each of these playlists for my account on the Spotify mobile app, under “Your Decade Wrapped.”

If you can't find them, it's possible that a "Your Top Songs" playlist was not generated for you during one or more years; this could be because you weren't actively using your account during these years, and therefore there wasn't enough data to create a "Your Top Songs" playlist.

Let me know how it goes, as well as if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamonSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Deucessssss,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

You should be able to access your Your Top Songs 2020 playlist here.

As for your Your Top Songs 2018, 2017, and 2016 playlists, can you check if you’re able to access them by clicking this link for Wrapped 2019? Clicking this link on an iPhone leads me to seeing each of these playlists for my account on the Spotify mobile app, under “Your Decade Wrapped.”

If you can't find them, it's possible that a "Your Top Songs" playlist was not generated for you during one or more years; this could be because you weren't actively using your account during these years, and therefore there wasn't enough data to create a "Your Top Songs" playlist.

Have a good day!

AdamDamonSpotify Star

That worked thanks

Hello

ı am a spotify premium member since 2016, despite i have 2016-2019-2020-2021 on my library. I couldn't reach the 2017-2018 list. I can't find the solution, is there anybody to help me ?

I'm missing 2022 Wrapped.

https://open.spotify.com/genre/2022-page

says 404, Page not found.

I have every other year, 2017-2021. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting. Tomorrow, it will be March and still nothing.

Hi @hopeseekr,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

If you had access to your “Your Top Songs 2022” playlist before, you should be able to find it via Search

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamonSpotify Star

I can't find my 'Your Top Songs' playlist from another year. For the past few months, I've had playlists for 2020, 2021, and 2022, but now I only have the 2022 playlist. Can someone help me?

Hi @Claronie,

You should be able to access your “Your Top Songs 2020” playlist here and your “Your Top Songs 2021” playlist here.

Have a good day!

AdamDamonSpotify Star

Hi, I have been a Spotify user for 7 years and I really enjoy the Wrapped feature. It summarizes my listening activity and compiles my most played songs of the year into one playlist. I usually look back to the previous years "Top Songs" playlist and play them on repeat. Because of this, I got "Time Traveler" as my listening profile last year.

However, yesterday I noticed that my Top Songs 2022 playlist is missing. I did not delete them, nor did I found them on the "Recover playlists" feature. Could someone help restore my playlist? This is very frustrating.

IMG_7819.PNG IMG_7820.PNG

Hi @nadddz,

I suggest making sure that you’re searching for your “Your Top Songs 2022” playlist using the Search function instead of by using the magnifying glass inside of the Your Library section, to see if it shows different results.

I also suggest trying to search for the playlist on the desktop app or the Web player if possible, to see if it makes any difference. 

Have a good day!

AdamDamonSpotify Star

Hi. I've tried finding my "Your Top Songs 2019", but it's missing. I've tried the links you've shared but I get "Page not found".

Nevermind. I found it. Instead of searching for "Your Top Songs 2019", I just searched "Your Top Songs" and found it.

Suggested posts