Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

add a new like button for the songs

add a new like button for the songs

Hi

Long story short 🙂

can you add a "Like" button but that doesn't add the song to your "Liked songs playlist"

the main purpose of this new button will be just to show to the artists that you like their song (specially for those with fewer listeners per month it may be a good feedback)

I listened to many good songs from artists with not to much followers and I just want to show that I liked the song but without adding it to my playlist. 🙂

1 Reply

Hey @MrGrati,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the ideas section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

The purpose of liking a song is always to add it to your playlist, so you can support the artist by listening to it and having it handy. However, it's not necessary to like the song to support the artist. By simply playing a song, you can show your support, as Artists are able to review their different statistics from their Artist profiles. If you want to know more about it, you can check out this article

You can also add the song to a playlist to play it every time you want and support the artist.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts