4s Lock Screen Bug, anyone else?

Re: 4s Lock Screen Bug, anyone else?

stealth210
Roadie

WHAT A JOKE!

RebelDogg
Music Fan
The connectivity issue mentioned was likely what I was describing above where the track stops playing or refuses to start. I've also had issues playing non-synced tracs because it says I'm not online. I keep getting errors regarding synced playlists as well... Guess we'll see if that's fixed, at least.

h2obuffalo
Casual Listener

@RebelDogg, noticed the same problems you said earlier about not playing. Even with this new update. I usually have to close the app then restart it in order for it to play again.

Still getting the same original problems too. This app need some work, but I still love it.

Simoquasimo
Still same bug. Spotify should finally do something to get it fixed.

jenvauter
Music Fan

How about rearranging songs within a playlist...i have tried everything...locks up

sidasta
Casual Listener

Chiming in with "I have the same problem" - iPhone 4S, have attempted a reinstall of the Spotify app, doesn't matter if I'm offline or online.

I've noticed that it's persistant when you're listening to an album by a single artist, rather than a compilation.  I've found that playing through my Starred list always updates the track and artist name correctly, UNLESS it's a track by the same artist as the previous track.  If the problem doesn't occur on the second consecutive track by the same artist, it definitely does by the third or fourth.

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but it's also affecting Bluetooth in my car.  The track name on my in-car display is exactly the same as on the lock screen, ie. wrong.

RebelDogg
Music Fan
Instead of fixing this they seem to have added a new bug...

Now I'm noticing that Spotify isn't remembering my last listened to track very well. For example, I get home from work and disconnect from my car in the middle of a track. The next morning it starts from a track or two before rather than from where I left off, or at least from the beginning of the track I left off on. :\ C'mon Spotify. Great service, **bleep**ty app support.

danc27
Roadie

Just curious - can we get an update possibly from the dev team on why this is still an issue?  Just seems so fundamental to me.  It doesn't hugely bother me as music still plays fine but it has been a really long time since this was introduced (since the iPad app came out, I believe).

zefloflo
Regular

Any comment on this matter from the support folk would be greatly appreciated.

phoogestijn
Regular

Same problem here!

Problem only occurs when the playlist is located inside a folder. When playing sons from a playlist at the root of the overview, updating the lockscreen seems to work well.

SUGGESTED POSTS