Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

7 day free trial

7 day free trial

How can I try out the 7 day free trial? I am not sure about changing to premium and I wanto try it out so if it is worth it I can buy it. HELP PLEASE!
297 Replies

This no longer works it just tells you it's a premium feature

Then it tells me i could start the trial to get Premium Features but there is no button or something else to start it

I already had a free trial, and it took away some of the songs I had downloaded. Is there anyway I can get it back again? I don't have money to pay for it and I don't have a bank account. I hit the crossing arrows to start over, hit "Got it." And nothing happens. Is there a way to fix this?

did you mean factory reset the device or just restart it

I meant like to get the free trial back. Meaning to restart the free trial.

Turn on the "Download" button in any playlist or song. Then it takes you to the Premium trial.

None of this is helping someone someone please help.

I downloaded the app yesterday. When I turned on the "Download" switch that is found in any song/album/playlist page, it says you've found a premium option, do you want to start the trial. It worked and from yesterday, I have been using the free trial.

when I click "got it" nothing happens??

i didnt got any 7 day trial 😞

Nope not workinh

Mines not working there is no button to say to start it pleas help
IMG_2040.PNG

ME EITHER!!!

Go to your profile. Click settings. Then, click account. It should say Get Premium. Click it. At the top of the page, it should say start your free 7day trial. Click and wait for it to activate.

I was wondering when I am the 7 day dress trial

Just click "got it"!!! That's what I did to get the 7 day free trial.

Y'all niBBas are just want to mooch off of Spotify. I guarantee these thots and niBBas already had 7 day trial and made some bull**bleep** **bleep** accounts, hoping to redo the trial. **bleep** outta here.

How is this an appropriate response here? Some people don't have bank accounts here. Don't assume what you don't know. I find it very inappropriate for people to speak like as they have. I understand Freedom of Speech and our Constitution, but this is a family community and talk like above should not be allowed. This board is not meant for judging, it's to help answer questions.

I don't like to shuffle songs. I want to pick the songs please.

I like to pick songs too!

Suggested posts