Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

7 day free trial

7 day free trial

How can I try out the 7 day free trial? I am not sure about changing to premium and I wanto try it out so if it is worth it I can buy it. HELP PLEASE!
297 Replies

I'm not sure about the 7 day free trial but I know that if you go onto Spotify's website and go to your account there will be a thing that shows try 30 days free which in my opinion is better then just 7 days so maybe you can try that.

No

In order to access the free trial, you need to have either restarted your device or got a new device then download Spotify. You can NOT delete it, re-download it, log out and make a new account, or log back in if you have already had premium or already had the app on your phone without restarting. If you want the 7 days you can restart your device, download Spotify, log in (again, only on to an account that has never had premium), try adding a song to your que, and you will be offered the free trial. Hope this helped:)

I can't not find the 7 day free trial

No 7 day trial came up for me it just wanted me to buy the £9.99 a month deal

(For mobile device users) Find any song on Spotify and click on the ^ arrow, which should lead you to the full screen of the song. Then, click on the intersecting arrows (bottom left) and it should take you to a pop up screen that asks if you want to start your 7 day free trial.
Hope this helps. 

You do not get charged after 7 days are up. You return to the free version after 7 days unless you choose to continue premium.

That's not helpful either. 

I didn't get it, please help.

After the 7 day free trial on a mobile device is over will it charge you? Or once you log into it say day 8 will it go back to complete normal the free version? Or will it go straight to the 30 day option because then you have to pay? Please Help anyone?

No, for me after the 7 day free premium trial it went back to the free version of Spotify. It WILL NOT charge you after 7 days if you haven't entered payment information or anything

try activating a premium feature like download. make a play list and press the download button and the top of you playlist. you should then see something pop up that gives u the option to start a trial

try activating a premium feature like download. if you make a playlist, above the first song it will have a toggle button that says download. pressing that will trigger a notification that asks you if you want to try a trial

I'm not sure if I want premium so I want to have a trial, I know that you can get a trial but I'm not sure how to

I just found a way
Basically go to settings and go to clear data on Spotify, it will clear all your data, then you have to sign in a new account but u can use 10 min email for that, and it should get u the 7 day free trial

i know and if you don't have premium try to activate a premium feature like i said, it won't go through with the action because you are not subscribed to premium but will ask you if yo want the trial

yes this also works as well as my solution because in your answer, you are trying to activate a premium feature

So when i have 7 days free trial i don't have to pay money after the 7 days? Because i accidently clicked on that free trial thing but i don't want to have premium right now and therefore i don't want to pay.

Hey @kathiimaiir

Don't worry! The 7 day free trial is free and you do not need to pay for it.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I really want the 7 days

Suggested posts