Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidentally hit Thumbs Down button

Solved!

Accidentally hit Thumbs Down button

I accidentlally hit the thumbs down button on the Spotify Radio and was wondering if there was a way to view the list of songs/artitst that have been given the thumbs down or up; this is an artist I hope to find more music on but cannont recall their name? I suspect there has to be a file of some sort that is tracking this information, otherwise how would it know to play or not play that artist?

Thanks for your help. 

p.s.

The back button did not work. 

188 Replies

Just to let all of you guys no, it STILL hasn't been fixed. What a pain. I'm not signing up for premium if a detail like this doesn't even get taken care of

It's insane, RIP spotify.

And how come every few weeks someone comments on this thread and not one of them is ever from Spotify?

Yeah after 3 years with no solution for 11 pages of premium users... basically like saying ,"thanks for your money... now **bleep** off!"

Keep commenting on this thread if it hasn't been fixed. For those of us who have commented, at least it's a useful reminder not to use Spotify radio and not to spend money on premium until they do fix it. 

Oh snap! This thread is blowing up today!

I wonder if Spotify will take notice. Just kidding... I think I'm safe to assume that they won't.

I honestly can't believe they haven't sorted this out yet

As a last resort i tried to tweet at spotify.  

https://twitter.com/catmarcasciano/status/672460795893194752

perhaps tweet at them as well or RT.  

Good to see people still frequent here. Its a shame such an annoying issuenstill hasn't even been adressed. Not for any platform even. Ios, android, nor PC/mac.

ABANDON ALL HOPE!

@SpotifyCares Dec 3

@catmarcasciano 1: Hi Lorenza! Thanks for reporting. Currently, it's not possible to track down the thumbs down in Radio,

Now, now. You missed the last part, didn't you?;

"but we'll let our devs know this is a common request from our Premium users /CR"

While this is no solution, it could sound like they finally have been notified, after the years of ignoring this thread.

Why abandon all hope, when theres finally made progress, even if we're not there yet?

At least tweeting got a quicker reply than this thread has.

It got a canned response with no real hope of resolution. Spotify doesn't care, they keep sweeping it under the rug. All you can do is stop rewarding the company for this behavior and find another company that's more responsive to the user base.

Long time Spotify user. I'm cancelling my Premium after years because of this. What a stupid thing to leave unfixed for so long.

very infuriating. 

And I know this isn't the topic - but is anyone else having problems with their Spotify starting on ios? Mine has basically just been freezing at the green dot and not pulling up my music. (iphone6)

Yeeah... You're probably going to be waiting around for quite a long time if you expect to get any answers about that from *this* thread.

Nobody on here uses Spotify any more. This is the official thread of Spotify refugees who met the bitter end of their subscriptions on the sharp, unfinished edges of the playlist like system and amid the cold uncaring air of indifference from the Spotify support staff. 

Good luck with your search for help though! And if you get tired of searching for solutions and give up, feel free to come back and join in in our humerous discussion of which music services suck less than Spotify!

All the best!

Lol Spotify refugees, I love it. With the indifference of Spotify to this issue, that's what this thread has officially become: a support group for Spotify radio refugees.  

Wow this is dumb. Glad I went with the free trial before paying for the service. Oh well back to slacker or pandor now

whats going on with this?

Suggested posts