Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

How can I delete my Starred ( Favourite ) list?

I had a Starred list with more than 100 000 songs that I deleted on my laptop. But it´s still there on my iPhone. The only way to delete songs from the starred list on my iPhone is to take them away one at the time - but I want to delete the whole St...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a Starred list with more than 100 000 songs that I deleted on my laptop. But it´s still there on my iPhone. The only way to delete songs from the starred list on my iPhone is to take them away ...
  • FaresKheir
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

streaming

hi! how can i understeand how much times i streamed a song? 

• Casual Listener
  • hi! how can i understeand how much times i streamed a song? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidentally hit Thumbs Down button

I accidentlally hit the thumbs down button on the Spotify Radio and was wondering if there was a way to view the list of songs/artitst that have been given the thumbs down or up; this is an artist I hope to find more music on but cannont recall their...

• I accidentlally hit the thumbs down button on the Spotify Radio and was wondering if there was a way to view the list of songs/artitst that have been given the thumbs down or up; this is an artist I ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 188 replies
  • 72 likes
  • 188 replies
  • 72 likes

"Played" Status on Podcasts Not Retaining

Since updating yesterday, I'm noticing that not only does the "Played" status not retain on a pdcast I've completed listening to, but the current spot in the podcast, if stopped in the middle, resets to the beginning when going back. This is essentia...

• Casual Listener
  • Since updating yesterday, I'm noticing that not only does the "Played" status not retain on a pdcast I've completed listening to, but the current spot in the podcast, if stopped in the middle, resets...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No radio button on IOS

Hey I downloded spotify on windows/iphone and created a premium account and the radio option is missing on my iphone (ios 9), it does exist on my desktop software. Please advise,thanks

• Hey   I downloded spotify on windows/iphone and created a premium account and the radio option is missing on my iphone (ios 9), it does exist on my desktop software.     Please ad...
  • Knifenut
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Skipping Tracks/Fast forwarding songs

Everytime I try to play a playlist/Song on Spoyify it constantly skips through the playlist and wont play the song ive chosen. If a song actually plays its like im holding the forward button, so skips through the whole song. This has been a recurring...

• Everytime I try to play a playlist/Song on Spoyify it constantly skips through the playlist and wont play the song ive chosen. If a song actually plays its like im holding the forward button, so skip...
  • liamtibke
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect volume control doesn't work

Reproduction steps:1. Set up Raumfeld Stereo M speakers with Spotify connect2. Start playback from the Spotify app on iOS3. Try changing the volume via the iPhone volume buttons while in the appExpected result:The speaker volume is changed, and a cus...

• Casual Listener
  • Reproduction steps: 1. Set up Raumfeld Stereo M speakers with Spotify connect 2. Start playback from the Spotify app on iOS 3. Try changing the volume via the iPhone volume buttons while in the ap...
  • liamtibke
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Lyrics are gone on ios app

I'm using ios 11.2.6 and all the lyrics are disappeared even the song have the lyric, please help me.

• I'm using ios 11.2.6 and all the lyrics are disappeared even the song have the lyric, please help me.
  • liamtibke
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

like and dislike buttons

hey im new to spotufy so sorry have a questionspotify does not have "like" & "dislike" buttons?or where can i find them? or how can i enable them? i cant see them not in desktop and not in mobile. using mac and iphone

• hey im new to spotufy so sorry  have a question spotify does not have "like" & "dislike" buttons? or where can i find them? or how can i enable them?   i cant see them not in deskt...
  • liamtibke
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fast Forward/Rewind Missing? iPhone App

Hi all - I am a Premium user that spends 4-8hours a day on Spotify. I did app updates last night & this morning trying to listen & realized the 15-second forward / rewind buttons are gone! This is very frustrating for the user experience - is this in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all - I am a Premium user that spends 4-8hours a day on Spotify. I did app updates last night & this morning trying to listen & realized the 15-second forward / rewind buttons are gone! Th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify free not working at all on iphone (says I need premium to play radio or shuffle mode)

I have spotify free on my computer (mac v. 10.9.5) and it is working normally. However, when I try to use spotify free on my iphone 5 (iOS 8.4), it says "premium only" even when I try to play songs in shuffle mode, or the radio, or playlists in shuff...

• I have spotify free on my computer (mac v. 10.9.5) and it is working normally. However, when I try to use spotify free on my iphone 5 (iOS 8.4), it says "premium only" even when I try to play songs i...
  • Eefy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Download Specific version

I want older version of the spotify app on AppStore. By older version I meant the specific old version. Not the compatible version. Is there any way to get it? I want the spotify before they removed touch to preview. And please do not post that link ...

• Regular
  • I want older version of the spotify app on AppStore. By older version I meant the specific old version. Not the compatible version. Is there any way to get it? I want the spotify before they removed ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LAND ROVER InControl APP list of tracks not available

Hello,I have the new Land Rover Velar and connect spotify thanks to InControl Apps.I'm not able to display the list of tracks.When I click on album or playlist the first track is coming, then if I want to go to N20 I need to click 20 times.Is tehre a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have the new Land Rover Velar and connect spotify thanks to InControl Apps. I'm not able to display the list of tracks. When I click on album or playlist the first track is coming, then i...
  • Jonathan_Murray
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My saved songs have disappeared and been replaced by random songs

Hi There All my saved songs have disappeared. When I go in to 'your music' and songs, there is now random songs there that I did not save or listen too. I have deleted the app and re-installed twice, but it is still the same situation. Does anyone ha...

• Hi There   All my saved songs have disappeared. When I go in to 'your music' and songs, there is now random songs there that I did not save or listen too. I have deleted the app and re-in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove whole Albums or Artists from a playlist

I have tried hard to remove a whole album or artist in one go from a private playlist. It is not possible. I can delete songs one by one, but this is impossible to do in a thousand songs playlist. I am trying to do this from Android. Later edit: I ca...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried hard to remove a whole album or artist in one go  from a private playlist. It is not possible. I can delete songs one by one, but this is impossible to do in a thousand songs playli...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium problem

iPhone 6s Plus IOS 11.2.6:I have a problem with the ability to purchase the premium version. On the premium screen it says “Spotify Premium can’t be purchased in this app.”.

• iPhone 6s Plus IOS 11.2.6: I have a problem with the ability to purchase the premium version. On the premium screen it says “Spotify Premium can’t be purchased in this app.”.  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not purchased premium

It said spotify premium can not purchased in this app

• It said spotify premium can not purchased in this app
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app not working iOS 11.2.6

Hi all, the application is currently unusable for me on the iPhone X. The application consistently freezes after not using it for an hour or two and can only be fixed by restarting the phone. Killing the app in the app switcher doesn’t work. The appl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,  the application is currently unusable for me on the iPhone X. The application consistently freezes after not using it for an hour or two and can only be fixed by restarting the phone. ...
  • Jon202
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Blocked Songs

Why do I can‘t listen to some songs? They’re blocked. Also with Premium. Examples for blocked bands:Nightwish. Some of their albums are blocked too.

• Casual Listener
  • Why do I can‘t listen to some songs? They’re blocked. Also with Premium.   Examples for blocked bands: Nightwish.   Some of their albums are blocked too. 
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! iphone skipping and stopping?

Chanced to premium and had loads of problems on desktop but most annoyingly on my iphone it olays about half a song then starts to skip and then stops what do I do? if it continues i will not be staying with spotify!

• Casual Listener
  • Chanced to premium and had loads of problems on desktop but most annoyingly on my iphone it olays about half a song then starts to skip and then stops what do I do? if it continues i will not be stay...
  • NonFunctional
  • Casual Listener
  • 49 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 49 replies
  • 3 likes