Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Displaying issue in queue view

Hello there, I have an iPhone 6s with iOS 11.2.2 and the latest Spotify version installed.The queue-view of spotify is buggy. Some items aren‘t displayed (see attached). Best regardsBen

• Hello there,   I have an iPhone 6s with iOS 11.2.2 and the latest Spotify version installed. The queue-view of spotify is buggy. Some items aren‘t displayed (see attached).   Best rega...
  • Tolteko1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify crashes upon choosing "Songs" under "Your Library"

Hello.I've discovered a bug that crashes Spotify upon choosing "Songs" under the "Your Library" tab. As soon as I click songs, the screen goes black and I am back at my iPhones home screen. It originally crashed when I had access to "Songs" and I sor...

• Hello. I've discovered a bug that crashes Spotify upon choosing "Songs" under the "Your Library" tab. As soon as I click songs, the screen goes black and I am back at my iPhones home screen.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! spotify not scrobbling to last.fm on newest version of Spotify

its not working at all. i tried deleting spotify, restarted my phone, taking my username out of my social and putting it back, etc. It just doesn't scrobble

• Regular
  • its not working at all. i tried deleting spotify, restarted my phone, taking my username out of my social and putting it back, etc. It just doesn't scrobble
  • TheLastMan
  • Regular
  • 135 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 135 replies
  • 35 likes

Solved!! Therer`s no download folder in my spotify app

Hey,so my family and I bought Spotify Family some days ago. Now we`re having the problem, that on one of the accounts there`s no download folder. Downloading actually does work, but a folder is pretty practical If someone could help me, would be very...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, so my family and I bought Spotify Family some days ago. Now we`re having the problem, that on one of the accounts there`s no download folder. Downloading actually does work, but a folder is pre...
  • pleasemrshenry
  • Casual Listener
  • 30 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify randomly skips songs on iOS

When listening to Spotify on my phone out and about the app skips, pauses, rewinds and forwards songs randomly. It occurs when the screen is locked, but if I open the screen the problem still presists and I can see the songs being skipped, paused etc...

• When listening to Spotify on my phone out and about the app skips, pauses, rewinds and forwards songs randomly. It occurs when the screen is locked, but if I open the screen the problem still presist...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Icon Disappeared

The Spotify Icon has disappeared from my iPad Air. It's still installed as I can access it via the App Store, but I have to do this each time I want to use Spoitfy. I've been advised to reinstall, but as I can't uninstall as there's no icon this is n...

• Casual Listener
  • The Spotify Icon has disappeared from my iPad Air.  It's still installed as I can access it via the App Store, but I have to do this each time I want to use Spoitfy.  I've been advised to r...
  • sirbear9
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Random songs not in playlist playing

Whenever I listen to any of my playlists that either I have made or even if someone else has, random songs that are not In the playlist plays.

• Whenever I listen to any of my playlists that either I have made or even if someone else has, random songs that are not In the playlist plays. 
  • morganireland05
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Equalizer function needs improvement

Too often headphones and earbuds are poorly tuned with jumps in the frequency response that inhibit good audio fidelity. I purchased some earbuds (FiiO F9 Pro) that have a horrible spike of treble around 8kHz, thus I need to reduce the frequencies ar...

• Too often headphones and earbuds are poorly tuned with jumps in the frequency response that inhibit good audio fidelity. I purchased some earbuds (FiiO F9 Pro) that have a horrible spike of treb...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong data after skipping track on VW discover media via bluetooth

Hello, I noticed that displayed data/info are wrong after skipping a track when I am connected via bluetooth to the Discover Media system in my VW. Basically, track data and info of the previous song remain displayed on the central screen and also in...

• Hello,   I noticed that displayed data/info are wrong after skipping a track when I am connected via bluetooth to the Discover Media system in my VW.    Basically, track data and i...
  • GilC
  • 9 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 13 likes

Connection

Hey, i have the premium account and I wanted to ask- how can i use the connection of the phone to listen to music and not only the wifi?because everytime im not connected to wifi, it says that “Spotify is off”, why cant i listen to music without wifi...

• Hey, i have the premium account and I wanted to ask- how can i use the connection of the phone to listen to music and not only the wifi? because everytime im not connected to wifi, it says that “Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Local Files from Imac to Iphone

I'll start off by saying I am aware that there are numerous similar topics to this one but none have been able to fix my problem and none seem to be about going from an imac to an iphone. I have heaps of old .mp3's from my old macbook from around 200...

• I'll start off by saying I am aware that there are numerous similar topics to this one but none have been able to fix my problem and none seem to be about going from an imac to an iphone.   I ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify deleted all my content and now does not download anything

Hello, help needed here!!!All my music was deleted recently, now I am trying to redownload the saved albums and nothing is happening. Having checked all the points in Spotify's list, I have enough free GB, I have a premium account, I only have three ...

• Hello, help needed here!!! All my music was deleted recently, now I am trying to redownload the saved albums and nothing is happening. Having checked all the points in Spotify's list, I have enough ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't play any playlist I created before

Hello, I was a premium user then I became a regular user. Now I can not play any of my playlists on my IOS device. I can play them on my Windows but not on IOS. They look greyed out on IOS.

• Hello,   I was a premium user then I became a regular user. Now I can not play any of my playlists on my IOS device. I can play them on my Windows but not on IOS. They look greyed out on IOS.&...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist music

Hi. This might be a bit of a noob question. But I am still veeery new. So is there an option in the iPhone app that will allow me to see all the songs and albums of the artist I searched for. When searching for an artist on pc, all their albums and s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. This might be a bit of a noob question. But I am still veeery new. So is there an option in the iPhone app that will allow me to see all the songs and albums of the artist I searched for. When se...
  • jandre
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema al conectar a facebook

Estimados, tengo el siguiente problema: Comenze utilizando Spotify gratis desde facebook. Luego me dieron una cuenta nueva que es premium (Que no tiene ninguna relacion con alguna cuenta de Facebook). Por lo que quiero conectar mi cuenta premium a mi...

• Visitor
  • Estimados, tengo el siguiente problema:   Comenze utilizando Spotify gratis desde facebook. Luego me dieron una cuenta nueva que es premium (Que no tiene ninguna relacion con alguna cuenta de ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

debit card expiration is changed and I can’t update my payment method HELP!

So I got a new debit card same number just different security code and expiration. I’m trying to update my card info and it will not let me. Every time I click the button to change the info it just refreshes the page. I’m not on the internet much and...

• So I got a new debit card same number just different security code and expiration. I’m trying to update my card info and it will not let me. Every time I click the button to change the info it just r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify plays only by request

I started using Spotify few days ago, and it's amazing!But it works as a simple music app that you just request the artist/album/song and doesn't customize the songs according to your choice as Spotify supposed to do.I already chose many artists and ...

• I started using Spotify few days ago, and it's amazing! But it works as a simple music app that you just request the artist/album/song and doesn't customize the songs according to your choice as Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY SUPPOSED TO BE OFFLINE BUT ASKS ME TO CONNECT

I just pay spotify because of this function... Most of the time I am in a place where I DONT HAVE internet connection, and thats why I NEED OFFLINE... So I have spotify premium, all playlists downloaded and its asking me to connect.. Why ??? I need O...

• I just pay spotify because of this function... Most of the time I am in a place where I DONT HAVE internet connection, and thats why I NEED OFFLINE... So I have spotify premium, all playlists downloa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Two fairly major iOS app bugs

As an extensive user of the iOS app, for sometimes over 8 hours a day, I have noticed two fairly irritating bugs that are seriously impacting the user experience. Firstly, I keep repeat and shuffle on, so that my playlist loops randomly. This randoml...

• Regular
  • As an extensive user of the iOS app, for sometimes over 8 hours a day, I have noticed two fairly irritating bugs that are seriously impacting the user experience.   Firstly, I keep repeat and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes