Country

Netherlands

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

Latest iOs

My Question or Issue

Hi!

When I open my downloaded playlist (either in online or offline mode) I sometimes see songs which I don't add myself (I have no family plan) being added to my downloaded list. They are always at the top of the list. But if I add songs myself they will be at the bottom of the list.

I am following a playlist from Martin Garrix (The Martin Garrix Show) and STMPD RCRDS top 50 and I noticed that the top 3 or 4 songs are being added to my own play list.

How can I fix this?

sportify.png
spotify 2.png
3 Replies

Hey @anouss94, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Since this playlist is not yours and you're following it, the owner can add or remove songs to it so when you check it, some songs might have been added or removed.

That's the expected bahviour in this case.

Hope it helps! 🙂

Hi Loxer,

unfortunately you are not correct. 

Songs in the Martin Garrix playlist are added to my own playlist randomly. 

Of course I understand that if it is not my playlist that the owner can change things. But the fact is that random sons are added to my own playlist. 

Hey @anouss94,

Unfortunately you can't control what the owner of a playlist you follow, it's the owner who can do that.

If you're noticing unusual activity in your Spotify account perform a password reset and use the Sign Out Everywhere option from your Spotify account page.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts