Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Beat-matching 'party mode' missing on iPhone 6s Plus

Solved!

Beat-matching 'party mode' missing on iPhone 6s Plus

Hey all.

Tried searching for a solution or device limitiation advice with no joy, so thought I would ask here.

On my old iPhone 5 I had the new party mode (with Diplo etc) where you could adjust the mood and the tracks would be mixed together. Since upgrading to the 6s Plus this feature is missing. I stll have a party section under "browse" (icon with a disco ball), but they are just standard playlists in there (House Party, Big Night Out etc etc).

I read somewhere that this feature is missing on iPads, is it also missing on the plus version of the iPhone?

I deleted the app, did a hard reset of the device, re-installled and it was still the same - no party mode.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance

Rich

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @cheekylemon,

Could you again try logging out of Spotify, closing the app completely and then re-opening + logging back in? It may help.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @cheekylemon,

Could you again try logging out of Spotify, closing the app completely and then re-opening + logging back in? It may help.

BittencourtSpotify Star

Hey @Bittencourt

Well, to be fair I thought your answer was the typical "first on the checklist that doesn't actually fix anything" kinda answer, but I did it thinking it wouldn't work (as I had already uninstalled the app, and re-installed it forcing me to log in again) but it WORKED.  What the hell!?

Sometimes, technology really bugs me! 

Thanks for the quick reply, you're a star.

-Rich

:)) you're welcome!
BittencourtSpotify Star

I have the same problem with my Ipad, I:
1- logoff
2- uninstall the app and re-install
But always the same problem, I dont have the Party mode.
Yet this mode is available on my Samsung S5 and my Samsung tablet TAB4
I am looking for a solution since January
Thank you for your help

Unfortunately, the Party mode is not available on the iPad. Apparently it will be coming "soon", but they've been saying that since it was launched in December...

I have the same problem, can you help? Log out and back in didn't fix it. Iphone 7.

same here on my iPad. Could you help me also ?

Suggested posts